• Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuhan Triskelle
═════════════════

Equuleus' Traitor

User Image
"Please tell me, is Fate unchangeable?"

“Alright then,” he responded after hearing Sky’s response. Yuan walked past her and made his way towards the room that Mayhem pointed out earlier. Yuan glanced back at the girl, to check if she followed behind him. Once they reached what seemed to be a meeting room, Yuan saw that the room was packed with burly mercenaries. As soon as he went inside, everybody fared their eyes on him, eyes furrowed and alarmed. But of course, who wouldn’t be, right? He was still a member of the Equuleus army; one of their best soldiers and a promising one, indeed. Yuan already got used to it, for when he was taken here the first time after he was saved by Weir and Mayhem, he got the same treatment too.

“Ah, Yuan!” came a lady’s voice amongst the burly mercenaries ahead. Yuan shot his eyes to the direction the voice came. Some of the mercenaries moved to the side and revealed a lady, sitting on a chair. Her dark, crimson hair was tied to her back on a bun. She was wearing mercenary clothes, although hers was more elegantly tailored than the rest. “I am so glad that you’re safe!” she chimed as she stood up. “Boy, you got us all worried! What were you thinking, going back to Elise Qualia? And after we saved you too!”

“Sorry, Haine,” he apologized, scratching the back of his head. Haine walked over towards him, and told him that he better be sorry. Yuan glanced at the lady who stood barely up to his chin, taller than sky. She may be a mercenary, but she definitely carried a different air than the rest. “Ah, I forgot. I brought a friend, Sky,” he said, introducing Sky behind him. “She was sent by Jessi. You know him, right?”

“Yeah. Weir told me about him,” she answered, before turning towards the lady. “I’m Haine Kiara, friend of Regalia. Leader of the Cartel of the Silver Moon. Fancy name for us mercs.” Then she beamed a smile. “Alright, boys. Get going. We have some things to discuss here,” she stated, ordering the other mercenaries to leave.

As soon as the mercenaries left, there were only the five of them left: Yuan, Haine, Weir, Mayhem and Sky. Yuan looked behind him for Sky, but was surprised to see her gone. He looked around the room and saw the girl by the corner. She must have been pretty shaken up by the sight of mercenaries. Ah, she really is one timid girl. Weir moved towards the table and took a seat, crossing his arms as he gave Yuan a nod.

“Alright, Yuan. Care to fill us in on the details?” Haine started, focusing her gaze upon Yuan. “What exactly happened that night we found you?”

“We were attacked by the Regalian army. They launched a surprise attack, killing our men. But...”

“Huh? That’s weird. Regalia hasn’t moved their armies for the last couple of years.” Mayhem answered. “And why would they even do that now, considering that the Soma kid is supposed to be engaged to your princess?”

“Why did they branded you a traitor, Yuan?” asked Haine.

“That is because…”

~~

On the night of the attack, Yuan was running east, away from the massacre as ordered by Zeta when he found him. The soldier continued running east as directed, and along his way, he found the dead bodies of his friends. It was a horrible sight to see and though he want to avenge them, he really can’t do anything about it right now. They were outnumbered, and if he charge into the heart of the enemy, he’d just end up dead like his friends. Suddenly, he heard a groan coming from one of the bodies that put him to an abrupt stop. Yuan looked for the source of the groan amongst the pile of bodies, and when he found it, he saw one of his friends, clinging for the little life left in his body.

“Kyo,” he called out to the man, holding on the soldier. The soldier, all bloodied and had been blinded during the onslaught let out another groan. “Kyo, don't worry. I’ll get you out of here.”

“P – Prince…” the soldier muttered, his voice weak.

“What?”

“P – Prince…” the soldier reiterated. Tears soon fell from his blind eyes.

“Yuan,” a man’s voice called out to him. Yuan glanced up to his side and saw a man standing, with soldiers surrounding him. He had black hair, as dark as the night, and eyes like an emerald. Although because of all the flames surrounding them, his eyes appeared that of a deep red.

“Lucien…” he spoke his name, surprised to see their prince there, of all places. “What are you doing here? Regalia has come to attack…”

Then there was silence, as the prince looked at him, and they exchanged glances. The silence was broken when Lucien started chuckling, then letting out a loud laugh.

“Lucien?”

“These men have all served their purposes, Yuan. They have served their kingdom well with their lives.”

“What are you saying?”

The prince then took a few steps towards Yuan, stopping short in front of a dead soldier’s body in front of him. Lucien looked at the body, staring at it coldly before turning to Yuan. “But don’t worry, Yuan. Their deaths will not be in vain. Tonight is the start of my holy war. After this night, our people will be screaming out for vengeance against those Regalian scums.”

“What? Your holy war? What the hell are you saying, Lucien?!”

~~

“Lucien? You mean, the Black Prince of Equuleus?” said Haine, after hearing Yuan’s story.

“That sounds… bad, really bad,” commented Mayhem.

“Captain Galleon came after that and pushed me off a cliff. That’s how I survived and wound up on the river where you guys found me.”

“And you came back to Equuleus because?” asked Weir.

“I was worried for my father, Hollie… and everyone. I wanted to warn them.”

“But when you got back, you were branded a traitor and ordered to be executed,” said Haine as she started to pace around the room. “This can’t be good. Now that Equuleus believes that Regalia had launched a surprise attack, it won’t be long until Equuleus mobilizes their army and attack Regalia. That will be a full scale war!”

"Even in their most powerless,
                          Man's existence is never without meaning."

Devoted Rogue

User Image
"Jessie" Sky
Healer

She watched the room full of men all look at Yuan when they did she was glad she wasn't behind him any longer. Just the thought of having all those eyes on her sent a shiver up her spine. A woman then greeted Yuan and soon after told the men to get out. She then quickly backed herself into a corner and looked at the 5 left standing in the room. She knew everyone but the woman. She noticed Yuan look at her then everyone took a seat. She walked over to a chair closest to the woman and took a seat.

She looked at Yuan when he was asked b Kiara to explain what had happened to him. She crossed her arms and leaned back into the chair. She was interested in what had happened as well, since she had helped him she wanted to make sure she did the right thing. She sat there intently as he explained the happenings. The more the story unfolded the more dumbfounded she became. A holy war, most claimed to have holy intentions but it never turned out holy in the long run. She shook her head, this wasn't a good thing. If this war comes to pass then they will be in for very dark times ahead.

"Sounds like you were lucky, or fate saved you so you could tell this to others." She said thoughtfully then went quiet. She then looked around the group to see what they would say. Yuan was admirable and showed good character to worry about his loved ones.

Callista Cirilla
Sorry wasn't too sure how to post to this. . . and I'm having information over load, school, exams and homework is KILL'N me!!

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lucien Xanguis Crescento Nebulum
══════════════════════════════════════════
Black Prince of Equuleus

Yana Zerase
═════════════════════
Immortal Witch of Equuleus

"Fate isn't something to be accepted..."

User ImageUser Image
“Prince Lucien, we’re here!” came Yana’s sing – song voice as she entered the king’s room, followed by Zeta and a few soldiers. Zeta choked back a gulp as soon as he entered the prince’s room. He looked around, eyes scanning for the prince. It wasn’t that long when he saw him standing by the windowsill, donned on his black suit.

“I brought Zeta, just as you instructed.” Yana stated on a whimsical tone as she head towards the prince’s table were snacks were prepared. She took a strawberry from a shortcake and ate it cheerfully. Zeta has always wondered how Yana act the way she is around the prince. She had always been so laidback, as if the prince didn’t exist. The prince, on the other hand, didn’t seemed to mind at all. “He seemed to be regretting the fact that he let Yuan escape yesterday. I saw him staring at the wall, as if he lost it.”

“Were you now, Zeta?” the prince asked, turning his gaze at the soldier. Lucien’s stare sent chills down his spine. He had this intimidating air around him… it’s more than just intimidating. Something about him was different. His eyes, it were as cold as eyes, and one could tell that he had seen things that others haven’t.

“I.. I… I am deeply sorry, y – your highness. Please, forgive me,” he pleaded, getting down to his knees and bowing his head. There was a reason why he was called the Black Prince. Prince Lucien Xanguis Crescento Nebulum has a reputation to dispose of anyone whom he deem weak. Since he worked under the prince, and he failed miserably on his task, he’d do anything to cling to his life. “Y – Yuan Triskelle… He was saved, by mercenaries.”

“Ah, now we’re talking,” chirped Yana as she continued to gobble up the strawberry shortcake. “So, the Cartel of the Silver Moon decided to get caught up in all this.”

“But… it wasn’t just them. O – One of the soldiers said that there was another man with them. A – A silver haired man,” he stuttered, recalling the information that was given to him by one of his men. “I – If you let me, my prince, I will hunt down Yuan Triskelle and..”

“I have no use for weaklings such as you,” he responded, nonchalantly as he took a few steps away from the window. Zeta trembled as he watch the prince neared him.

“I – I’ll do anything for you, my prince! Please, give me another chance to prove my worth to you!”

“Anything, you say?”

Zeta continuously nodded his head.

“Then die, maggot.” And with that said, the prince pulled out his sword and plunged his sword on the poor man’s chest, protruding through his back. His blood spilled on the floor as it dripped down from the prince’s sword. “Weaklings like you don’t deserve to live,” he finished, as he pulled out his sword from the now dead body of Zeta.

“Mouu, Prince Lucien, you spoiled all the fun! How am I supposed to eat all this now?” Yana commented, her lips pouted at him, as if nothing just happened. “And I was enjoying myself, watching his pain! You could have at least had him beg more for his life.”

“Yana.”

“Yes, your highness?”

“We’re moving out.”

“Ooh,” she cooed, an excited look on her face. “And what do we do with Yuan now?”

“Yuan decided to run to Regalia, as if that would save him. I’ll crush him, together with all those Regalian scums.”

"It is something to be grasped by one's own hands."

(This is my last post for today. I'm beat. And no worries, ninja. I am sorry for the information overload. >.< )

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⒈ ⒉ z e p h y r i a h r a e v o s
THE W R A I T H

WRAITH IS THE COOLESTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXX
Why oh why were drunken men so loud! Zephyriah could barely even think over their boisterous laughter. Eventually the men started to settle down some, especially when an young lady moved into the tavern. Most noticed, some didn't even cared, just wanted to spend a day drinking and recalling good times.
"Wraithy... I was wonder'n. Why are you so far north? Shouldn't the Regalia be send'n be use'n you?"
It was slurred but very audible. Zephyriah just smiled somewhat, an crooked grin as he made eye contact now with the silver haired girl.
"My current mission is over. You know full well I cannot disclose my duties."
He spoke in an matter of fact voice before gesturing to the young woman.
"Who is that fair thing over there? I could of swore no mercenary residing here looks like that."
Still the kept his eyes glued to her, referring to the girl as an object. The men around him all settled down enough to look at Hollie.
The men just shook their head while answering various answers pertaining to 'I don't know'. Eventually the crowd dispersed, taking cues from past events with Zephyriah, that he was no longer in the mood to 'party'.

For the moment, peace settled around Zeph and he leaned his head back against the chair, relinquishing for a brief moment in the sudden calmness. What broke the sudden peace was the men that were crowding him before now were all in their respective groups, now cheering on some kind of drinking game. The ex-mercenary sighed in relief. This place may be a home of his once upon a time but it sure does get very loud and annoying. Sadly there was no helping it, a sense of home followed by memories of drunken party raids.
His stomach suddenly lurched, the alcohol all of a sudden not settling very well. The man simple pushed his half a mug away from him, feeling a little nauseous.

WOWMEEMEEWOW

Thoughts :; ....
With :; Mercenaries || Hollie
Mood :; Relaxed
Clothes :; Just add a Regalian insignia on coat.
(( Not my best but a quicky before bed. )) 《⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ⋯⋯⋯

Lightbringer

User Image

Keiyo Arzech
The Demon

« The Mercenary Fortress »

A tall man sat alone amidst a number of logs circling a lively campfire. He was hunched forward, with his arms resting loosely on his thighs, and a ladle in one of his hands. It seemed that he was making some food for himself, with some sort of soup bubbling in a small iron pot over the flames. Why he wasn't just picking up something from the mess hall was anyone's guess, but his somewhat unsettling appearance suggested that, perhaps, he didn't get along too well with others.

The majority of his body was covered, with a tunic, pants, boots, and gloves of a matching color, and a crimson scarf around his neck, leaving only his head exposed. Silver white hair, and eyes that matched his scarf surprisingly well. His skin was deathly pale.

The mercenary gave his food a few more stirs, then lifted the spoon to his mouth, blew on it a few times, then tasted it. Seemingly satisfied, he pulled the pot from the fire and emptied the contents into a wooden bowl. He ate in a quick and frantic manner, offsetting his calm demeanor to a certain degree. Generally, people only ate in such a way when they were starved or in a hurry, but he looked to be neither of those things. The only kind of people that would eat like that in a state like his were those that knew hunger better than anyone else, that the longer your meal wasn't in your stomach, the greater the chance that you would somehow lose it.

His jaw, which was usually nestled within his scarf, was easily seen while eating. New and old wounds could be seen in the unexposed parts of his body, bad ones at that. It wasn't uncommon for a hired blade to have injuries, but to have them in such an odd place, and in no small amount either, suggested a deeper oddity to a man that was already very much a mystery.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuhan Triskelle
═════════════════

Equuleus' Traitor

User Image

"Sounds like you were lucky, or fate saved you so you could tell this to others."

Yuan fell silent upon hearing Sky’s words. Fate? Luck? Was it really Fate’s will that he survived everything that has happened to him thus far? He was able to survive that night because he was saved by his captain. If Captain Galleon hadn’t pushed him off that cliff that night, he would have died by their prince’s hand. If he wasn’t found by these mercenaries on the river that night, who knows where he had ended up to? Not only that, but the same band of mercenaries even went to the lion’s den to save him and bring him back to Regalia. Was it really Fate pulling the strings behind all these events?

If so, Fate is playing a terrible on him. How can he possibly go against his homeland of Equuleus? Worst, he has to fight against the prince; the friend who he grew up with and admire. And then, there is also his father; a general serving under the Equuleus reign. If this war comes to pass, can he really have the strength to go up against them?

“Yuan.” Haine called, snapping Yuan back to his senses. “Thank you for the valuable information. We’ll take care of this. Why don’t you have a rest? I am pretty sure that you are still shaken with everything that has happened,” she suggested. One can only imagine how Yuan must have been feeling. “Why don’t you take the lady here, and you guys go somewhere? You can relax, you’re not our prisoners anymore.”

Yuan let out a scoff upon Haine’s words. ‘Prisoners’, she say. It was true, though. Although he was saved by the mercenaries, who are friends with Regalia, and he was a soldier of Equuleus on the other hand, he was taken to their fortress as their prisoner. “Alright, we won’t cause any trouble, milady,” he jested, letting out yet another scoff. “We’ll be taking our leave, then. If you need us for anything, don’t hesitate to call us.”

“Shall we?” Yuan asked, as soon as he walked over towards Sky.

~~~~

As soon as Yuan and Sky took their leave, Weir let out a grunt. “Tsk, this is bad, Haine. What are we supposed to do now?”

“If Equuleus moves their army and crosses the border, I don’t think we can stand a chance against them,” Mayhem commented.

“Relax, gentlemen. I’ll head to Mavis as soon as possible and let them know about this. In the meantime, I want you to rally our men and make necessary preparations, in case I don’t come back in time.”

“Alright. I’ll summon everyone, milady.” Weir volunteered as he rose up from his seat. He had to get going; he’s going to see a lot of people.

“Oh, Weir. Zephyriah’s back,” Mayhem spoke. “I think you already know where you can see him, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I believe Keiyo’s back as well. Knowing him, he must be out in the forest again.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll get everyone,” Weir answered as he walked towards the door. “Later,” he said, waving a hand as he exited the room.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hollie

Servant of the house of Triskelle

User Image

"I’ll do anything necessary to protect you!"

Hollie stiffened up as soon as she met the man’s gaze. She looked on both her sides, checking if there were other people out there. There were a few onlookers, but as soon as the man turned his gaze towards them, they stepped back, leaving Hollie in the front.

‘W – What the heck?’

Hollie then glanced back inside, towards the man and saw everyone’s gaze upon her. The young servant girl choke back a gulp, a sweat trickling down her forehead. She can’t help but wonder why the heck everybody was staring at her. Was it because of how she looked? Why, she’s just an average servant girl. Err, well. Not really average, but nonetheless. Was it because of her smell? Hollie sniffed herself a couple of times, and someone even burst out into laughter when she did.

‘W – What the heck?!’ she exclaimed to herself.

“Oi, lassie!” called out a drunk mercenary to the girl. Hollie stiffened up once again. Frantic, she looked around to check if there were any other girls around, but found none. She decided to leave, however, before she can do so, the mercenary grabbed her by the shoulder, causing her to let out a yelp. “Zephy here is asking about you!”

“W – What? M – Me? B – but…” she stuttered, as she tried to pull herself away from the man. The mercenary reeked of booze, and it was something that Hollie developed an allergic reaction to.

“Zephy, so you like those kinds of girls, huh?” a mercenary commented, grinning like an idiot at the man.

“Come on, join us, little lady!” the mercenary holding Hollie exclaimed as he pulled the poor little servant girl inside the tavern, much to her dismay. The mercenary led her towards the table where Zephyriah was and planted her on the seat next to him. Hollie glanced nervously to her side, to the man they called ‘Zephyriah’. Judging from the way the man looked, he must have been not in the best of mood. ‘This is bad,’ she thought as she choked back yet another gulp.

“M – Master Yuan…”

“Hmm? Ah, I remember you. You’re the girl who came here with that Equuleus’ traitor....”

(Gosh, Hollie is so close to Zephy! I'm so jealous!! >.< On a side note.. Zephyriah... so close... heart _ heart Lol. xD )

Lightbringer

User Image

Keiyo Arzech
The Demon

The spoon clattered unceremoniously into the empty bowl. Not even a drop was left inside. 'Licking the plate clean' seemed to be regular habit of Keiyo's, rather than a ways of complimenting the chef. He took opportunities as they came, and never took them for granted. After he was done, the tall man gathered up his own belongings, stowed them in a leather satchel, and threw the bag over his shoulder. There was no work for now and no leads to follow, so the only thing he could think to do was train. "If you've got time to sit then you've got time to train, you little s**t." Echoed the words of his mentor.

Keiyo was a stone's throw away from the barracks when he caught sight of Weir. The other man's movements and expression suggested that something was up. Keiyo wasn't a friendly guy in the slightest, but when it came time for a job or something of the sort then he was able to tone down his natural intimidation, at least to a certain extent. The mercenary was taller than most people and always seemed armed to some degree, but what often did it was the look in his red eyes. In one way they seemed so hollow, as though he was a body without a soul, but in another way they burned with such ferocity and hatred that some didn't think he was even a man. And right now, those horrible eyes were set on Weir. "Speak when spoken to. You look like less of a ******** idiot that way." A memory whispered to him.

Devoted Rogue

User Image
"Jessie" Sky
Healer

Jessie watched as Yuan seemed to zone out from her statement about fate. She studied the worry on his face. She then looked at Haine who spoke up breaking Yuan out of his thoughts. She arched her brow at the woman, she had to use the word prisoners? She had never been a prisoner and to remind him of how he was treated in his homeland wasn't something that should have been mentioned. She looked back over at Yuan and gave him a soft smile when he walked up to her. She stood up and gave a nod. She followed him out silently.

Once the door shut behind them she walked closer to Yuan and gave him a smile. "I have a couple of things to do today, and I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me around town." She stated more then asked. She tilted her head to the side softly and watched him. "I should warn you I am a healer so a few of the things I need to do today is visit a few people. You don't have to come with me but it would be something to do other then just sitting about here." She stated watching him with her multi-colored eyes. She didn't know how to take his mind off of his troubles but she knew not to push him into anything. She had a healers touch and her gentle personality helped.

She stayed silent and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day and she looked back at Yuan. "Besides, some sunlight will do some good, it'll help you feel better." She said cheerfully and gave a soft tug on his sleeve. She hated seeing people upset or in pain and she always tried her darnedest to help others smile. She is really hoping that he would let her try.
Callista Cirilla

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Felix Bosch
Der Fuhrer of the Cartel of the Silver Moon

Mood: Neutral
Company: Misc. Mercenaries

The mercenary fortress was surely a sight to behold by all who chose to enter its walls. It was also one of the most dangerous places in the realm. The pure fact was that most, if not all, of the persons within the fort were weapons for hire. Naturally there would be unsavory characters that would attack on a glance, and there would also be an untold number of cutpurses. Even the Fuhrer of the Cartel of the Silver Moon could not stop such thievery. Not all here belonged to the Cartel, and often times even the Fuhrer found it difficult to keep track of all current and active members. Many times a man would join for a short time, make a little coin, and then be on his way. Sure, all could be found given enough attention, but such things normally cost more coin and time than they were worth. And so the Fuhrer allowed the temporary mercenaries to join his Cartel, and he never took offense to other mercenary groups or the independent freelancers. So long as no one tried to take from his group, or even worse, the Fuhrer himself.

Standing atop one of the exterior walls, a tall figure with black hair stood watching over the landscape just beyond the fortress. Clad in black pants, black boots, and a black vest, the man's gray eyes scanned every inch, darting here and there whenever movement was detected. The area was lively, as was expected. Requests for mercenaries came almost constantly. Anything from a dispute between farmers to an impending battle within and between kingdoms found its way to the Mercenary Fortress in the form of a request for assistance. Each man, or woman, was paid according to their own price for their services, and the Fortress added on its own small tax, normally a five percent fee. The fee could be paid over time, but most of those who requested services were able to pay the fee right away. Only the farmers seemed to need to pay over time. Occasionally the Fuhrer had accepted goods instead of coin, but the occurrence was extremely rare, normally coinciding with times that extra food was needed or a major campaign on the part of the mercenaries was pending.

Running a hand through his hair, the figure turned from the wall and made his way to the main area within the fortress. Here the sound was tremendous. A dull, but loud constant buzz of voices, laughter, and the fairly frequent fight here and there. The floor was permanently somewhat sticky from the constant spillage of alcohol. Serving women and barmaids bustled constantly, and even the cook's curses could be heard by anyone within twenty feet of the kitchen doors when they opened. There was no resting for the staff that served the mercenaries. Many of them were individuals who had been unable to pay, or agreed to work for a time in exchange for services. Others still were apprentice mercenaries, earning their keep by serving in a job until they were skilled enough to make coin from requests for mercenary services.

Snatching a mug of ale from a barmaid, the figure pressed a gold coin into the woman's pocket, offering a kind smile and receiving a cautious, but kind smile in return as the woman hustled on. Looking out across the room, a few faces caught the man's eyes. There was Zephyriah, aka The Wraith. Felix Bosch had seen Keiyo, aka The Demon, outside on his own, as usual, and it seemed that the man avoided the main area as much as possible, and as a member of the Cartel, well...Felix just tried to know where his people were. Looking off to his right, another familiar face came towards Felix, earning a knowing smile from the Fuhrer.

"Fuhrer Felix. I see you are doing well. Any news?"

"Just the normal Ruharc. Requests flooding in. Mercenaries flooding both ways. More importantly, coin and goods flooding into the Fortress. Profit always makes a day good, my friend. And you? What news do you have?"

"The Wraith is back, as I'm sure you know. Though it seems like he is focused on merriment with his comrades rather than anything else. Much earned I'm sure. All is normal and well as far as I can tell. Pray to the Light that it stays this way. I apologize for only speaking a moment, but a new shipment of grain and corn is on its way and I must see that it is all stored, or else half of these ruffians will steal it all."

With a slight chuckle and a nod to the man, Felix dismissed Ruharc back to his duties. Standing at the head of the room, leaning up against the wall, Felix sipped on the cool mug of ale in his hands. The weather was perfect. The fortress was perfect. Everything was perfect. And it worried Felix more than anything else. It was always when everything was perfect that things quickly fell apart. The only question was how many would be caught beneath the rubble.

~ O.O.C. ~
My profile has not been posted yet, but it has been approved by Callista. So...hello all! smile Also, if I quoted you, it's just because you were mentioned in my post. You don't have to respond to my character unless you wish to.

Takarashi

Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuhan Triskelle
═════════════════

Equuleus' Traitor

User Image

Exiting the room where Yuan had talked with the Cartel heads, he held the door and gently closed it, making as little sound as he could as if not to disturb anyone. He let out a weak sigh. Was telling them Equuleus, or rather, what the prince Lucien planned to do a good thing? If felt as if he was bailing out on his friend. But then again, if they don’t stop him now, a lot more people will be caught up, and innocents may die. But, do they really stand a chance against the Black Prince?

‘Lucien…’

Yuan turned to face Sky as he heard her speak, asking him to accompany her around town. A good idea, he thought. That way, he could get his mind off things, even at least for now. And besides, it’s a good time to see and learn how they do things in Regalia. There may had been once a peace treaty between the two nations, however for all his life, Yuan had never once left Equuleus to visit Regalia. It didn’t really occurred to him; after all, his parents were born and raised in Equuleus.

“Sure. I’d love to accompany you, milady. Although, I really didn’t thought that you’re a healer,” he stated softly. Yes, he wondered what could be her profession and he came up with some things, such as a storekeeper, or an instructor. But a healer? It never crossed his mind. But then again, with a gentle air around the lady, it was surprising that he hadn’t thought about that.

‘Ah, so that’s it, huh?’ he thought to himself as soon as Sky told him that getting some sunlight will do him good. Yuan looked at himself; he really could get some sunlight. For the past three days, he had been holed up in the dungeons with no sunlight. Now that he’s free, why not enjoy it, right? And besides, Hollie had been nagging him to go outside and relax, but also to be careful. Not every one of the mercenaries were keen on the idea of keeping an Equuleus soldier in their place.

“Thank you, Lady Sky,” he thanked her, bowing his head a little to show his gratitude. She must have been worried for him. He glanced back to her and gave her a smile, before turning to his side and gestured for Sky.

“Well then, I shall accompany you on your rounds, milady. And besides, I still owe Jessi my gratitude. ”

As soon as Sky take their leave, Yuan followed behind.

~~~~~~

“Keiyo,” Weir called out to Keiyo as soon as he spotted the man. He had been walking around the forest for a few minutes now, hoping to find the said man. He knew that Keiyo was someone who seemed to dislike being around people; their lone wolf, actually. He stopped on his tracks when he stepped into the clearing where Keiyo was, and placed a hand inside his pocket. From what he can tell, Keiyo just finished eating his meal and was about to leave. ‘Good, he’s still here,’ he thought to himself.

Then there was silence as his eyes met Keiyo’s red eyes. Well, the man is well known for being untalkative; nothing much that they could do. But hey, he gets the job done. But then again, it would be nice if he could at least talk like any person.

“Haine called. Meet us back at the fortress.”

Devoted Rogue

User Image
"Jessie" Sky
Healer

Jessie smiled at him and giggled softly. "I don't know what else I could be. Then again I'm not outgoing so anything but a nun seems like it wouldn't fit me. Or so I've been told." She said leading the way out of mercenaries head quarters. She took him out the back way, just as she had entered since she didn't like to be around a lot of people. Once in the sun she looked up to the sky and smiled taking a deep breath in. "See it's a beautiful, just feel that warm sun, doesn't it feel good?" She asked and she started walking.

She led him through the town and stopped at a farmers stand. "Good morning Miss Sky, I didn't know you were back in town. I thought you had moved on. I wasn't expecting you to be back until next spring." An older man said with a smile. "I did and I wasn't but Jessie sent me a note asking to meet him here. So here I am." She stated taking the basket he handed her. "Ah Jessie, I don't see him around very, that boy still sticking to the shadows is he?" The guy asked giving her a wink. She giggled and shook her head. "Of course, you know that he never seems to be around when people come looking for him, but he always seems to be in the right place at the right time." She stated picking a few potatoes, vegetables and fruits.

The man looked up at Yuan giving him a look over then to Jessie. "You are traveling with a new fellow are you? Did the old one not work out?" He asked her arching a brow. "I told told you, he and I weren't together like that and neither is this one. Can I find company without you prying old man?" She asked him placing her hand on her hip. The man laughed and crossed his arms. "A young woman like yourself, baby girl with your parents gone who else is better suited to look after you and make sure you are at least looking for a guy. You won't be young forever, you wouldn't want to die an old crone now would you?" He asked with a chuckle seeing Jessie blushing. "N-no but I'm doing fine on my own aren't I?" She asked nervously and flustered. "Darlin' times are changing and tis not safe for a girl to be living and traveling alone, heck even your mother knew better and settled down before she moved out of her parents. I still remember when she met your father," The man started remanicing. "Well they're dead, I have Jessie to take care of me that's all I need." She stated in a bit of and angry tone but she never rose her voice. "You know that won't work forever either, someone is bound to notice things like that sooner or later and you can't keep runnin'." He said with a sigh. "If you're going to see Oona and Christian tell them Mary and I will be happy to see them." He stated. "Alright, see you later, old man." She said with a smile.

She looked over at Yuan and sighed. "He was my fathers best friend. He still looks out for me here and there, I'm sorry he also assumes every time he sees me with someone I'm with them." She stated and led him out of town. They walked for a few miles before a child came running up to them. "Sky, Sky! Mama, it's Sky!" A little boy about 6 called out while running up to her. She placed the basket on the ground and opened her arms wide as the child ran into them burring his face into her chest. "It's been so long, Sky. Were you out healing the soldiers and papa?" He asked then looked into the basket. "Oh boy, you gonna cook for us again? Mamma's always got great meat but you make it taste different all the time!" The boy said. Sky smiled and picked him up then looked at Yuan. "This little bundle of energy is Christian, Christian this is Jessie's friend Yuan, I'll be looking after him today, is that alright?" She asked, the boy nodded vigorously. "Hi Mr. Yuan! You look like a soldier are ya? My daddy is a soldier and you stand just like him." He said squirming out of Jessie's hands. She let him go and he picked up a long stick. Wanna play swords while Miss Sky cooks lunch?" He asked. Jessie looked at him and laughed softly. "Don't you have some chores you were doing?" She asked picking up the basket and handing the boy an apple. "I suppose . . . but you just got here can't I take a break?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. She giggled. "Oh no that won't work on me Mr, if you finish you're chores then I'll bring a pie tomorrow." The boy gasped and smiled brightly. "OK!" He said then took off running. She laughed and looked at Yuan. "Oona is his mother and I herd she was sick, she does what she can but I try to check up on her since Erik is away." She stated leading him to the house.

She walked into the house and called out. "Oona, I brought a guest with me today, is that alright?" She asked placing the basket on the table. An older woman with dark brown hair walked out of a room coughing. "Oh Oona, how are you feeling?" She asked quickly moving over to the woman and placing her hand on her head. "You're burning up." She said then led Oona to the table. "I am guessing a fever has been going around? A flu perhaps?" She asked "Yes quite a lot of people have had it over the past month but no deaths yet." She said then looked to Yuan. "Any friend of Sky's is a friend of mine." She said as Jessie fetched a glass of water. She sat next to the woman and pulled out a few things from her bag. She stared crushing up a few herbs and started incanting something in a different language. 2 runes one on top of each hand started glowing as she spoke, she then put it into the water and stirred it. "Here this should help with the cough and bring down your fever a bit." She stated softly.
Callista Cirilla

Lightbringer

User Image

Keiyo Arzech
The Demon

These were the best kinds of conversations as far as the mercenary was concerned: Simple orders. No chitchat about the weather or trying to talk about one's problems. The man had come to accept that there was a time and place for such a thing, particularly anywhere away from him, but they could always wait until after a mission was dealt with. Keiyo adjusted his bag, and offered a simple nod to Weir. There was almost nobody that he could say that he liked, only that some were far more tolerable. Those people he could offer respect to, which was the closest thing to friendliness he had to offer.

"You aren't like other people. You're a freak, kid. No one likes you and no one ever will. Anyone that says they do are polite liars." When his master had first said such a thing to him, anger swelled in the young man's body. He wanted to stab her right then and there, and she could tell. But such comments were the price he paid for the life she had granted him. If he had lashed out for every time she had made him angry, Keiyo would be dead ten-thousand times over. The man bore the weight of her words, and eventually accepted it as truth. People were liars and so was he. Lies kept everyone alive and safe. A puff of air escaped the mercenary's nostrils and he pushed the thoughts aside. He didn't need distracting philosophy right now.

Back at the fortress, Keiyo dropped his bag off in his quarters, then headed to wherever it seemed like he should be going. He would likely hear in passing from someone else where the gathering would take place.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⒈ ⒉ z e p h y r i a h r a e v o s
THE W R A I T H

XXX
Wraith raised an curious eyebrow at this girl's obvious dismay. Not only that, her nervous reaction to the other mercenaries within the tavern. Yes, everyone was a bit rude, blunt and overly cheerful at the moment. Food and alcohol was readily plentiful and served by lovely young women in oh so tight clothing. Yet somehow Zephyriah's eyes were drawn to this one, an lovely flower out of place.
"Stop your yap'n Marv. Your scaring the poor thing. "
He spoke, yet no one listened. The were to busy having a good time, drinking and poking fun at the young servant girl, Hollie.
At least until she spoke up, speaking of an 'Master Yuan'. The name was familiar and when one of the mercenaries spoke of an Equuleus traitor, it all clicked into place.
"You're that Triskelle boy's servant. "
A statement perhaps? For a second, Zephyriah looked thoughtful before returning to his more relaxed expression. Whatever had passed in this mercenaries mind wasn't for all to see but it couldn't be all good.

"I'd suggest grabbing a drink and enjoying yourself while you can. From my stand point, things are going to get messy in the coming days."
The blue eyed man didn't really seem to state his opinion, just a fact before introducing himself. He didn't touch Hollie, at least not at the moment. Just glanced over the girl with those eerie glowing blue eyes that seemed far to odd to be human.
" I'm Zephyriah Raevos. Many here know me as the Wraith. "

The room was getting unusually loud again. An annoyed look passed over Zeph for just a brief second before he grabbed another mug of ale and literally tossed the nearest person, trying to calm the sudden loudness of the room. Before was good, now was just getting ridiculous. Sadly the mug hit Felix Bosch, one of the higher ups in the Cartel of the Silver Moon. Another bout of laughter, even louder than before spread out across the room as ale went flying and an now, annoyed Zephyriah was scowling.
"Aye ' Zeph. Why'd you do that for? "
Zephyriah just glared at one of the giggling mercenaries. For a moment he even looked man before casting a look at what he'd just done. The young man that made it to commander standing at the cartel before letting out a snicker, which calmed Zeph down some before plopping back down.
" Word of advice. Don't get mercenaries around alcohol . "
Glancing back over to Hollie. He looked somewhat happier but not as happy as some of the other idiots that were starting a fight in the corner of the tavern.

WOWMEEMEEWOW

Thoughts :; ....
With :; Mercenaries || Hollie || Others
Mood :; Relaxed
Clothes :; Just add a Regalian insignia on coat.
(( Not my best but a quicky before bed. )) 《⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ⋯⋯⋯

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yana Zerase
═════════════════════
Immortal Witch of Equuleus
═════════════════════

"Fate isn't something to be accepted..."

User Image
Yana Zerase was walking down the corridors of the Circle Palace, her destination in mind was none other than their soldiers’ barracks. As instructed by the black prince, Lucien, she would get their soldiers ready and mobilizing soon, past the borders of Equuleus and Regalia. As Yana walked down the corridor, she saw some civilians outside the palace, agitated and screaming for vengeance for the death of their loved ones: soldiers that had been massacred on the night at Kirielle. Although most of them were grieving, some were screaming for the capture of the traitor Yuan. Yana averted her eyes away from the crowd, leaving their soldiers to keep it under control.

She continued on her way to the soldiers’ barracks, and as soon as she neared it, she heard some soldiers talking about the massacre and of course, Yuan. Everything was still fresh on their mind, and it implanted the seeds of rage on their hearts. Everyone was eager to fight; fueled by their desire to avenge their comrades. On the night of the attack, Regalia had made a fool out of Equuleus.

“Unity, my a**!” she heard a soldier’s voice from inside the barracks. Yana stopped on her tracks. “Those bastards speak of peace, but they were the ones who stabbed us in the back! I knew it… Those Regalian scums are filth!”

“Our Holy Kingdom has been looked down as a country ruled by a weak king. All King Armendari did was to make peace with other nations,” another commented.

“We need a new ruler that would lead us the path of kings. We need to show the world the strength of Equuleus,” chimed another.

Yana let out a scoff. She took a few steps towards the doorway, startling the guards that were supposed to be on guard duty, but got distracted by the men talking. They moved to the side nervously, making way for the Equuleus witch as she stepped inside. Placing a hand to her hips, she looked at the soldiers inside.

“What’s this? Planning a little coup now, are we?”

“L – Lady Yana..!” the men chorused, quickly arising from their seat and their bodies stiffening from the sight of the young lady.

“If you men have time to talk, then I assume you all have the time to prepare yourselves,” she stated, eliciting different reactions from the soldiers. “Prepare to mobilize. We’re moving our troops across the Regalian border.”

“Huh? But, milady…” one soldier reacted, a look of disbelief on his face. Just earlier, they were talking about showing Equuleus’ might to the world, and then now, Yana Zerase is making an order.

“We will avenge the death of our people! Regalia chose to be our enemies, and they will be obliterated! Under Prince Lucien’s lead, we will crush our enemies!”

"It is something to be grasped by one's own hands."

(Note to self: Never write anything when you're tired. Ugh. Sorry for the lame post. D: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff