Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Phantom

PieLovinMan
Lullabeii
PieLovinMan

Yea, they're getting better numbers now but when I started it looked like they'd lose by the end of the day..lol
So, what's been happening for ya, beside the crazy cat, lol.
Oh yeah their numbers are getting better, but there are still a lot of zeros. Besides the cat not much. You?

Same here. Trying to get my home together, going real slow...besides that just sitting at home being bored...lol.
Yeah, it's about the same here.... sweatdrop

Desirable Lover

12,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Lullabeii
So seeing as this event is getting a little pricey/grindy (to me) I just want to chat with some of ya'll. So what's up in your life? I got a new kitten recently! emotion_kirakira She's uber cute, but she keeps trying to eat my necklace. emotion_donotwant
Also which avi looks better to you?
User ImageUser Image

Also please keep attacks to a minimum! emotion_c8 Its all gotten a little out of hand.
Will I be pissed if you attack? No, it's part of the event. But please don't decimate everyone on here, go find another thread to lurk.
Both avi's look the same......

Cosmic Phantom

iFellatio

Both avi's look the same......
Maybe the images didn't load right?

Tenacious Prophet

12,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Lullabeii
PieLovinMan
Lullabeii
PieLovinMan

Yea, they're getting better numbers now but when I started it looked like they'd lose by the end of the day..lol
So, what's been happening for ya, beside the crazy cat, lol.
Oh yeah their numbers are getting better, but there are still a lot of zeros. Besides the cat not much. You?

Same here. Trying to get my home together, going real slow...besides that just sitting at home being bored...lol.
Yeah, it's about the same here.... sweatdrop
rofl Well, I'm watching some one piece. Trying to catch up on the series. Watch any anime? lol

Beloved Shapeshifter

Lullabeii
kiki_chan
Has anyone battle a boss yet? I am just curious!
A few times. Never beat one though! sweatdrop

Ahh! Okay!
So they are hard to beat?

Cosmic Phantom

PieLovinMan

rofl Well, I'm watching some one piece. Trying to catch up on the series. Watch any anime? lol
Yeah quite a bit actually.

Cosmic Phantom

kiki_chan

Ahh! Okay!
So they are hard to beat?
Very. The angel Aria or whatever always has 300 health and the ability to attack back.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kitn Lefure
kirikomorisan
Kitn Lefure
kirikomorisan
That sounds chill~ I should be doing some pre-calc right now... oops. By the way, I'm feeling the right avi more.

Ewww...Pre-Calc.

I'm so not going to miss those two semester of calculus I've had to take in college...It sucked. XP

Oh yeah? I have to take it in high school... fun times.

I took calc in high school, too. But I didn't do too hot on the AP exam so I couldn't get credit for it. XD Had to take calc I and II in college.

Oh.. gotcha, gotcha... I don't think I could do with an AP calc.. so I'm going to take honors.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lullabeii
kirikomorisan

Goshdarnit! Mine's the chargy kind, but welp, I forget to charge it...
No problem dear! Stay chill~
Heh I'm just going to have to tell the teacher that the calculator he gave me is janked up. Seeing as they're pretty old the school's kinda lax about issues you might have with them. Ya know as long as you haven't smashed it with a hammer or something.

Right, right. We just got new calculators... though everyone seems to have a graphing calculator anyway.

Cosmic Phantom

kirikomorisan
Lullabeii
kirikomorisan

Goshdarnit! Mine's the chargy kind, but welp, I forget to charge it...
No problem dear! Stay chill~
Heh I'm just going to have to tell the teacher that the calculator he gave me is janked up. Seeing as they're pretty old the school's kinda lax about issues you might have with them. Ya know as long as you haven't smashed it with a hammer or something.

Right, right. We just got new calculators... though everyone seems to have a graphing calculator anyway.
I went to talk to my teacher this morning and it started working again. emotion_donotwant
I was able to get the assignment done on time so it wasn't too bad. emotion_c8

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
kirikomorisan
Kitn Lefure
kirikomorisan
Kitn Lefure
kirikomorisan
That sounds chill~ I should be doing some pre-calc right now... oops. By the way, I'm feeling the right avi more.

Ewww...Pre-Calc.

I'm so not going to miss those two semester of calculus I've had to take in college...It sucked. XP

Oh yeah? I have to take it in high school... fun times.

I took calc in high school, too. But I didn't do too hot on the AP exam so I couldn't get credit for it. XD Had to take calc I and II in college.

Oh.. gotcha, gotcha... I don't think I could do with an AP calc.. so I'm going to take honors.

All we had as AP, or "discreet math", whatever that was. So I chose AP cuz I knew I'd have to take it in college, so might as well somewhat understand it when I got there. XD

Witty Abomination

PyRaMiDHeaD IV
PieLovinMan
ninja
Kinda hating this event and the fact that jacks items cost millions in the mp..... stressed stressed

Tenacious Prophet

12,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Lullabeii
PieLovinMan

Yeah quite a bit actually.

Which ones are your favs? top 5 or 10.

Tipsy Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
i like the second avi better!

Cosmic Phantom

PieLovinMan

Which ones are your favs? top 5 or 10.
Don't make me choose! gonk
If I must they'd probably be: Gurren Lagann, Space Dandy, FLCL, Blue Exorcist and FMA? There are too many I like.... sweatdrop Though I must say I was not a huge fan of the Blue Exorcist ending.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff