I just want a thread that I can keep alive
Which means I need others to post too haha

Shameless Pumpkin

19,175 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
burning_eyes
This event is awful. I miss the old gaia events where you would have to go trick or treating on the maps or in towns. Now you have to pay with gold and gaia cash to participate? And the Jack items look abysmal this year.
S.P.A.W.N
This event is awful. I miss the old gaia events where you would have to go trick or treating on the maps or in towns. Now you have to pay with gold and gaia cash to participate? And the Jack items look abysmal this year.

I agree.
I also miss when teams had "safe" zones in order to heal and talk
And now everything is a free for all
I've previously only posted in threads that were "heal only" up until 5 minutes ago
I've been dead for more time than I've been alive
SO yeah...
mizoryluvsme
S.P.A.W.N

I agree.
I also miss when teams had "safe" zones in order to heal and talk
And now everything is a free for all
I've previously only posted in threads that were "heal only" up until 5 minutes ago
I've been dead for more time than I've been alive
SO yeah...

Such a shame. I would rather create a Halloween contest thread instead and give away some prizes. This event is so lame.

Hardcore Archenemy

27,575 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Winter Warrior 50
S.P.A.W.N

To be fair, no one is stoping you from doing that lol sweatdrop
But yes, this event is lame
At least you can get 100k from Switchem

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I haven't been on here since they 'fixed' a lot of the stuff. I take it it's still terrible?

Demonic Sweetheart

20,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
Badwolf4077
I haven't been on here since they 'fixed' a lot of the stuff. I take it it's still terrible?

Yes

Hilarious Gawker

You're gonna scream, just like she did; open mouth, open heart, blood and noise forever piercing my skull, poisoning me with its psychopathic purple liquid. We watched it all, and felt the knife edge split down the middle... CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

I'll never forget the way her holes cried... The way she screamed in agony as she pushed the knife slowly into my sternum... Such a beautiful symphony of feelings, and at the end of it, she was so much greater! My operatic diva of flesh and steel!!

Feline Friend

Went through and healed all you demons that needed it. cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas