Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
ShiningRarity

Would you be alright with me posting this around? ouo
I'll heal you and let Angels attack me.

*stalks*

ninja

You dumb dumb. x.x You shouldn't have posted in this thread. DX You are gonna have so many demons attacking you now. -pulls you out of the range of attacks then pats your head- You dummy ♥

It's ok, I have a Demon ally to help me against their attacks! -Stares at, then hides behind you- o____o

-giggles softly and shakes my head again- You might wanna get out of here silly. I am healing people right now. I will Quote you in an Angel healing thread, That might be a bit better for you dummy. -protects you the best I can- ♥

Chaos Lore's Queen

surprised oho, I shall heals you then~

Gekko

Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
ShiningRarity

Would you be alright with me posting this around? ouo
I'll heal you and let Angels attack me.

*stalks*

ninja

You dumb dumb. x.x You shouldn't have posted in this thread. DX You are gonna have so many demons attacking you now. -pulls you out of the range of attacks then pats your head- You dummy ♥

It's ok, I have a Demon ally to help me against their attacks! -Stares at, then hides behind you- o____o

-giggles softly and shakes my head again- You might wanna get out of here silly. I am healing people right now. I will Quote you in an Angel healing thread, That might be a bit better for you dummy. -protects you the best I can- ♥

Go on....without me... -dead- blarrgghh x___x

Toothsome Lunatic

There should really be more threads like this. <3

Destructive Glitch

LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan

*stalks*

ninja

-grabby hands towards him before he hits the ground- NUU! My angel! -holds you tightly to me- I am so sorry this happened! -weeps into your Angel like chest- Come back! ♥

Oh man! I actually died. ouo

Gekko

Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan

*stalks*

ninja

-grabby hands towards him before he hits the ground- NUU! My angel! -holds you tightly to me- I am so sorry this happened! -weeps into your Angel like chest- Come back! ♥

-With my final grasp, my hand raises to your cheek and I stare into your eyes- tell my mother....tell her... her pot roast wasn't as good as she thought it was... bleeeh -dies again-

Swashbuckling Pirate

12,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mua hahaha twisted

Invisible Friend

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Attack me heal me what ever :p

Shameless Exhibitionist

PLEASE DO NOT HEAL ME UNLESS I AM AT ZERO

Take me as a sacrifice.
-bows head-

BUT ONCE I'M AT ZERO, DO HEAL ME, PLEASE!

Destructive Glitch

Destructive Glitch

LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan
Pyxxl
LeVulcan

-With my final grasp, my hand raises to your cheek and I stare into your eyes- tell my mother....tell her... her pot roast wasn't as good as she thought it was... bleeeh -dies again-

-my eyes raise and I stare at you awkwardly at your last dying breath trying so hard not to laugh- x.x Oh my... -holds back my laughing so much I start to shake- LUL!

Greedy Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers