Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMPORTANT NOTE~ I usually go home on the weekends from uni and I don't have a computer there. However, I'm staying at school this weekend for Halloween which means I'll be doing some pretty much non-stop art. I might stream it so if you've been picked I'll send you a link if you'd like to watch the process! :] PLEASE KEEP POSTING I need all the slots filled this weekend so I can start D:

❝ Hey there! Welcome to the thread, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I recently built a computer and now I'm ready to open up for RL commissions, which means that some of you will be lucky enough to get some high quality art.

I'm giving away:
One cleaned lineart [female slot taken by M a d a m C h e s h i r e] [male slot taken by Kiryu Thunder]
One flat colored art [female slot taken by Lilkko] [Male slot taken by alf0108]
One cell shaded art [female slot taken by Overdose on Fantasy__] [ Male slot taken by II Breezy-chan II]
and one fully shaded art.[female slot taken by Overdose on Fantasy__] [male slot taken by LiamLinder]
These will each be a male and female piece. They will NOT contain backgrounds.

I'm going to make these the best I can so if I do pick you it might take a while to get your art. If you are picked please PM me with as many details of your OC/avatar as possible. I prefer PM's because it's easier to keep track of things.

And now for the rules:
1. Be patient.
2. I'll quote you if you've been picked.
3. Only doing humanoids, no furries or animals.
4. Do not just say 'draw me' without any links to references please.
5. If picked please PM me. ❞

❝ Bump ❞

ABCherry's Bae

Fashionable Gekko

Maybe you'll be interested in this guy?
User Image

Dapper Flatterer

5,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
The FourtyEight

❝ Hey there! Welcome to the thread, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I recently built a computer and now I'm ready to open up for RL commissions, which means that some of you will be lucky enough to get some high quality art.

I'm giving away:
Two cleaned lineart
Two flat colored art
Two cell shaded art
and two fully shaded art.
These will each be a male and female piece. They will NOT contain backgrounds.

I'm going to make these the best I can so if I do pick you it might take a while to get your art. If you are picked please PM me with as many details of your OC/avatar as possible. I prefer PM's because it's easier to keep track of things.

And now for the rules:
1. Be patient.
2. I'll quote you if you've been picked.
3. Only doing humanoids, no furries or animals.
4. Do not just say 'draw me' without any links to references please.
5. If picked please PM me. ❞

~O,pretty please consider either of my OCs? I've got a rebellious Princess named Alice&&A crazy vampire man named Alister :K

Alice

Alister

Alice&&Alister

ref for her crown(no need to include it if ya dont want to:3)

Thanks for your consideration!~ =D

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Would you be interested in one of these?

User Image

Of undetermined age, she is a creature who lives across all time and space simultaneously along with her sister. She owns a black market shop located at the dimensional crossroads. she's quit and sullen, choosing to let her talkative sister speak for her. She is constantly wandering dimensions looking for new items and creatures to sell at her shop. Her expression usually remains blank but sometimes you can catch her smiling at her ghostly companions. She's most often described as sultry, absentminded, and soulless.

User Image

She is a creature who lives across all time and space simultaneously along with her sister, she boasts to anyone who will listen that she's the oldest of the two, but will never tell their exact age, often stating that a woman never reveals her age, and that it's rude to ask. She works in her sister's black market shop watching over their wares, many of them happen to be alive, some human and some even she isn't quite sure where they come from. She's typically a loud person with little shame and a short fuse. She's often describes as sexy, loud, and violent.

Tipsy Bunny

Offering up my avatar as an option.

n vn Best of luck with your practice and thread~
User Image

Lots to choose from here~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aiden can talk, and talk he will if it means getting out of a situation he doesn't want to be in. He often knows where to go, but lets others speak before him, in order to remain in the dark.

Charahub.:.Photobucket
Face.:.Poses

User Image

Felrile likes to make things, and she likes to include blue in a lot of them. You'll rarely catch her wearing clothes that she didn't make herself.

User Image

Guinevere keeps to herself, often not talking, and deep in her own thought. She cares deeply for her hound, Madaeus, who is the only living thing that will always have her care and attention.

User Image

Tasril enjoys talking to anyone and everyone, and makes a game out of those who don't enjoy him.

User Image

Xandra keeps to her books, but enjoys a laugh when nessicary. She lowers her high levels of thought almost constantly to match those around her, and is known for planning just about everything out.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Would you like to try one of My twin brothers Please? ^.^

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Rubixjigsaw
User Image

He looks interesting ^.^

❝ Ohh my goodness I love both of them. They're beautiful. I'll do both, one cell shaded and one full colored. You can pick which! Please PM me. ❞

Overdose on Fantasy__

Would you be interested in one of these?

User Image

Of undetermined age, she is a creature who lives across all time and space simultaneously along with her sister. She owns a black market shop located at the dimensional crossroads. she's quit and sullen, choosing to let her talkative sister speak for her. She is constantly wandering dimensions looking for new items and creatures to sell at her shop. Her expression usually remains blank but sometimes you can catch her smiling at her ghostly companions. She's most often described as sultry, absentminded, and soulless.

User Image

She is a creature who lives across all time and space simultaneously along with her sister, she boasts to anyone who will listen that she's the oldest of the two, but will never tell their exact age, often stating that a woman never reveals her age, and that it's rude to ask. She works in her sister's black market shop watching over their wares, many of them happen to be alive, some human and some even she isn't quite sure where they come from. She's typically a loud person with little shame and a short fuse. She's often describes as sexy, loud, and violent.

ABCherry's Bae

Fashionable Gekko

Vanna1994
Rubixjigsaw
User Image

He looks interesting ^.^

Glad you think so! heart whee

❝ Bump ❞

Chatty Humorist

mary
User Image
evan
User Image
myah
User Image
jillian
lillian

weeee wooo

Nostalgic Otaku

Yuu Says... User Image

❝ I'll do Myah for the flat colored! Please PM me! ❞

Lilkko

mary
User Image
evan
User Image
myah
User Image
jillian
lillian

weeee wooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces