Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Counselor

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Morning hours are usually pretty slow, so just give it some time. By noon, I am sure more people with start coming back.

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PitchinTheLagger
Sup3r_Bwahaha
PitchinTheLagger
Last year's halloween event was way better .n. The fighting system had more variations due classes, the leveling system was fine and people of lower levels actually had a chance at participating (not to mention it was FREE)....
Every new event makes me miss events like original Frontier Skies, Grave Danger and Demonbusters even more... those were hella cool ;_;

I know of Frontier Skies, but not the other two. What were the other two events like?

Grave Danger was the 2010 Halloween event (and we never got a conclusion to the story I think ;_; ) and Demonbusters Halloween 2009, it was also the event where the storyline of Sentinel and Overseer started : D
I'm bad at explaining stuff but luckily both events have their wiki entries summ it up (click the links)

Oh... it was those... I see. heheh... I forgot about those.

Sweet Strawberry

ontop of that are the glitches where potions granted are non-existent.... and there are so many angel mini bosses listed but only 1 for the demon mini boss =_=";... its beyond unbalanced....

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
(sigh) wish there is more to this event other than just battles.

Fuzzy Werewolf

15,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Gaia OP like that

Toothsome Partner

13,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Married 100

Quick Reply