Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
Clearly outnumbered and only a handful of survivors left, Ciro watches helplessly as his fellow angels get cut down one by one.

Refusing that this is the nearly the end, Ciro decides to execute a ritual where he gives up some of his life force and in exchange his fellow angels become invigorated making them harder to kill and better at killing and healing.

Point is that maybe Gaia staff would do something like that and make angels slightly harder to kill maybe?

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If only. This game is very unbalanced.

Widow

Enthusiastic Lunatic

19,390 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Object of Affection 150

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
Adrien Ludovic Gilles

If only. This game is very unbalanced.

Hey, it might happen. Who knows.

Divine Dabbler

Valiant Hearts
Clearly outnumbered and only a handful of survivors left, Ciro watches helplessly as his fellow angels get cut down one by one.

Refusing that this is the nearly the end, Ciro decides to execute a ritual where he gives up some of his life force and in exchange his fellow angels become invigorated making them harder to kill and better at killing and healing.

Point is that maybe Gaia staff would do something like that and make angels slightly harder to kill maybe?

Honestly, by letting people pick their own sides, that was the end of it. Not to mention there are infinitely more members of the staff on the angel team than on the demon team. I've yet to see a single demon staff member, and I've got like 20+ angel staff members I've found so far. And those same staff members can still attack people, one-shotting them, and can essentially all gather around and circle-heal so they never die.

Fashionable Explorer

Or they could raise everyone back up to 100 at the same time so they get a fair start one more time

Noble Citizen

14,025 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Shifting Sky

20+?

I only saw 1 so far. And even though there might be like 20+ of them, they can't exactly make the difference though with the huge point in difference
It's like the Summer Matsuri event, only with a more serious atmosphere.....

Fluffy Creature

I don't remember past events in this vein nerfing one side over the other, though I do remember the calculations favoring whichever team was more or less popular, can't remember which. Something about how many are on each team and how active each person is factors in and I remember it seeming kinda loaded.

Thirteenth Unicorn

[Maybe they'll slowly balance it as time goes on, like that Tanuki/Kitsune event.

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
AkatsukiOtaku
It's like the Summer Matsuri event, only with a more serious atmosphere.....

More a raging atmosphere. You should see how some of the angels are raging so hard.

Tipsy Flatterer

9,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
l BitterSweet l
Or they could raise everyone back up to 100 at the same time so they get a fair start one more time

They'll just get swarmed over again.
Demons are seriously outnumbering angels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas