Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Shoujo

HippyLesbianSexplosion

I'm in Texas, so it never gets too cold haha I mean, it gets cold, but not really what other places would consider cold. I love the winter here though.

Ohh!!! It must be nice living there emotion_kirakira I've met some Gaians who live there, too, and they said that the place is amazing. heart
What's the coldest temperature you've ever encountered? surprised

Aki Senpai

70,825 Points
  • A love for Boys Love 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autumn Breeze 500
Fallen Angels Do Cry
I'm really fascinated with finding things that are buried, you never know what you are gonna find, but I'm also fascinated with finding out about our past so it's kind of a tie atm :c

Ohh psychology sounds pretty interesting pick that brain haha, what are you gonna be once you finish uni?

Yeah, it kind of hangs together as well. If you find something it'll totally help finding out new things and understanding stuff from the past.

I like taking diagnostic tests. I had an internship like that where it was my main task diagnosing problems in people with dementia and brain disorders. I totally loved it. However those kind of jobs are rare so I'll have to wait and see

Desirable Nerd

KirasMarionette
Robo_iBenny
KirasMarionette
Robo_iBenny

User ImageUser Image

I don't know what I'm talking about either. gonk

tab tab tab User Image
Good, I like it when you're confused >.>

User ImageUser Image

You're so silly. emotion_kirakira

tab tab tab User Image
That's two people saying that to me today... I'm going to assume you guys are trying to get me to join a cult

User ImageUser Image

HAHA.
That made me smile, I needed that. Thank you.

tab tab tab User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

-creeps up on next victim-
>.>

Shy Gaian

KirasMarionette
Fallen Angels Do Cry
KirasMarionette
Fallen Angels Do Cry
KirasMarionette
Fallen Angels Do Cry

Bahahaha you're very silly XD the sun is good though rofl
Indeed it's quite good for you but my eyes can't handle it. xD Even when it's overcast I have to look down at the ground for the first hour. I'm used to being in the dark since my apartment wasn't well lit xD

Lol I kinda know how you feel xP I have to let my eyes adjust a little to the sun when I first wake up XD. My house has to many windows lol so it's pretty lite up 4laugh . I'm more of a night owl though as I just adore the stars and peacefulness of it at night heart also my friends call me a vampire XP
That's what my mom calls me xD
And har har my apartment wasn't. Now I moved though and even then I try to make it very dimly lit because if it's too bright it'll wake me up and half the time I'm home I'm trying to fall asleep since it usually takes me so long. I over stimulate my brain with the internet >.<

Haha yay we are both creature of the night emotion_awesome

Yeah I know what you mean I have my bedroom so dark you would think it's night time lel!!

I know right cry I have insomnia so most the time I stay up all night or get 1-4 hours of sleep everyday, which in turn makes me exhausted but for some reason I can never just fall asleep my brain doesn't like to cooperate with me ya know.
Even when I go to sleep at a normal time I sit there and end up day dreaming like a ******** loser xD It's like I don't like to shut it off. BUT OH DO I MAKE SURE I GET SLEEP. Mandatory I get 6 hours. Usually 7 if I'm lucky. Otherwise I don't function. It's either no sleep or enough sleep. No sleep I function fine. But only 3 hours and I need a nap xD

If only I could manage complete darkness, I can't change the shades because it's not my house xD

Lol I'm far from normal XD but I understand only my brain goes over all kinds of crap :p!!

Mehh I'm fine with 4hours lel been that way since high school XD

surprised that does suck!!!! I would say do it any ways haha but that would probably get you into trouble xP

Kind Bookworm

lilolollo
"My, what a shame... I am sure your words are twice as lovely as any item you ever could give."

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
So. Tired. *falls over and dies.*

Angelic Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
I just can't control myself sometimes..

~ x ~

Oh my, How cute. I'm going to cuddle her forever XD

sifare's Widow

Feline Vampire

14,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lithium Filth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Desirable Nerd

User ImageUser Image

Ugh. I'm tired, but I shouldn't be.

tab tab tab User Image

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
      • 20 Wins 100
      • Cheercrusher 50
      • 50 Wins 150
      KirasMarionette
      Alduin Fury

one your not dumb. and two its kinda hard to tell what i do for work but it was not my fault everything went wrong. but the machines i work with they kinda broke down on me. and that is self is noting new. kinda shut be used by it now, but no i get stressed trying to fix them up again. and i did that now they are working again but for how long i dunno. its always a surprise when the fall out.
      Engineer? Factory worker? I won't pry too much xD But that does suck. Though I usually take it as a well needed break while I fix my mistakes. Because usually when something goes wrong it's from me pressing something wrong (when something goes wrong for me I should say) but I fix it on my own without help because I can google anything and I know how to deal with computers... And I don't want anyone knowing I messed up xD BUT YES I AM. Or at least kinda.... clutzy

factory worker i make printing heads for industrial printers that print posters and t shirt and stuff.
      i most of the time get it fix on my own. but sometimes i do need help. because i don't know everything about the machine that makes the printing heads. sweatdrop

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
      • Flatterer 200
      • Egg Collector 100
      • Noble Shade 100
      Quote:

~The Hypnotic Anon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      -738 YEARS LATER-
      AAAAAAAAAAAA
      AAAAAAAAA
      AAAAAAA
      AAAA
      AA-

THANK YOU HYPNOTIC ANON!!!!!
      THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! TTvTT

Powerful Mystic

High-functioning Fatcat

12,250 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
      • Evolution Debut 250
      KirasMarionette
      kittenspurpleandglitter
      KirasMarionette
      kittenspurpleandglitter

that sounds shitty. i gotta go poke my dad for my check
      It kinda is. I'm new here and didn't know this was how it was going to work. You work for your family?

no my dad is the production manager and i work in a different department
      Ooohhhh sounds like fun xD I would die if I had to work in the same building with anyone from my family lol. It wouldn't work

lol yeah but he helps me out with certain things. my older bro works in a different department too. thats half my family working with me.

Time-traveling Shoujo

My throat hurts. Ugh, but the ice cream was totally worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff