• Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Mystical Kitty Cat
SnufferinSnaggle
Mystical Kitty Cat
SnufferinSnaggle
Mystical Kitty Cat
SnufferinSnaggle
You guys are the best! heart Because of you guys i've killed all three bosses. So... who feels like helping me kill spirit maiden aria and about 370 angels again? twisted

Mind if I ask, what did you get good for killing em & how? Grats on killing em & gl in future kills! I tried, but I hate having to swap to a human avie just to gain any bonus from the advocate thing.

So the spirit maiden drops a minuarture of her, similar to the two you see in front of me. But only on your left or right side. Second boss: the succubus or something, gives you the same thing as the first one with two differences, it's a succubus, and you can use it to change your facial complexion, im actually wearing it not but it's hard to see. third boss drops what you see in front of me. while i'm here, more heals please? biggrin heart

ah, cool! Thanks so much for the reply. I've asked a couple times, no one bothered replying sad I tried fighting the Spirit Maiden... She always kills me even when I do swap to the annoying human avie with the advocate items equipped. Maybe its because it is my first event or something idk.. The prizes for killing the bosses sound nice! smile I like those lil guys in front of ya. Anyways, I better get to healing ppl smile Grats again on getting them!

Thanks, good luck with the healing. I'm currently stuck with it telling me i need to wait 5 minutes to attack spirit maiden again... I have... and i can't attack angels until i fight the boss so...

thx. smile That sucks. Its gotta be bugged? Heal timer doesn't seem to be working right for me atm. I healed you a lil while ago, I went to see about healing you some more, & it said I already healed you in the past 5 mins, but the timer says 0:00 ><

Guess I'm a retired angel killer then. Put me in a wheel chair and i'll tell you all about taht time i took down 380 commie-er, angels all at the same time with my bare hands whether you like it or not.

Versatile Vampire

I need all the heals please.
Bosses be killing me yo.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Ghostly Phantom

15,250 Points