Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I hope the music is better in the full game because the demo music is very weak and at full volume sounds very quiet.

I'm also hoping the admin get actual battle animations because just pictures is a step down.

Edit:

I'm aware a demo isn't a full game and that it's just something they threw together to give away Glalie and hype people up but it doesn't give me hope for the actual game.

A demo is something used to make people want to buy a game not turn them off from how horrible it looks. Where are the trumpets? Why does the Mossdeep music remind me of the bike song from XY, I think it's the bike song, and why didn't they put in some admin animations? We all know the game itself is complete especially with it coming out next month so why didn't they just give us something better?

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Shameless Lunatic

13,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Well it's a demo what do you expect? It's not like they're going to spend tons of time on it. At least we got something to play with until the actual games come out.
Plus the game itself is a remake. It's not going to be as pretty as X-Y. It's like a better version of Black/White 2. Something for us to play with while they come out with (hopefully) Z or at least something even better.

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
That's why they call it a demo. It doesn't suck to me yet...

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
The demo isn't supposed to be the whole game. Anyway... This game is actually quite pretty. I think it's outranked X/Y so far.

Just showing off the bits and pieces of the new game really hyped it. I actually can expect well from this game, I think.
I would think that even as a demo it would have good presentation because it's, well, trying to persuade players to buy the game?

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I think people just expect too much from the demo.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
The music is already infinitely better than the literal s**t sounds of R/S/E.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

MasturChef

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Time to tip the scales!!" -Robin

I think nails on a chalkboard was better then the music in R/S/E.

"Looks like I'm the last man standing!!!" -Dark Pit

3DS FC: 2423-2404-5491 Name: Kallen

Excitable Attacker

iixxFadedxxHeartxxii
Well it's a demo what do you expect? It's not like they're going to spend tons of time on it. At least we got something to play with until the actual games come out.
Plus the game itself is a remake. It's not going to be as pretty as X-Y. It's like a better version of Black/White 2. Something for us to play with while they come out with (hopefully) Z or at least something even better.
Though I have noticed that they've fancied up attacks a bit as well as the evolution screen and the environment.

Shameless Lunatic

13,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Seliasei
iixxFadedxxHeartxxii
Though I have noticed that they've fancied up attacks a bit as well as the evolution screen and the environment.

That is true. I'm quite fond of the evolution screen. whee
The demo isn't even part of the game's actual plot, from what I can tell, so you can't really expect much from it. It's literally just short "adventures" that let you get more of a feel for the gameplay than anything else. The Mega Glalie is practically the only reason I wanted this demo in the first place and I guess being able to send over some PokéBalls and Heart Scales early on ain't bad.

For a Hoenn remake using X/Y's engine, it seems fine. The demo has definitely gotten me more hyped for the game.
MasturChef

I'd rather lick a hobo's balls than to listen to RSE's soundfont

Magical Girl

14,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i really like i dont think its that bad for a demo ^_^

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I just hope they fix the lags during battles with 3D, it's really annoying.

I also kinda hate the new battle layout?
The fight/bag/run screen looks so... 90s? And not in a good way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff