Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey LD, so when I first started dating my boyfriend, he told me about his best friend, let's call him G and his other friend J having sex a few times. J is engaged to a woman in a far away country to get married soon. It turns out she doesn't know her future husband occasionally has gay sex with another friend. Every time I think about it, it really bothers me. I mean, I'm not supposed to know. It's a huge secret. My boyfriend isn't even supposed to know. I feel it's wrong this woman is marrying J and not knowing he has cheated on her. I feel I can do nothing though, otherwise everyone would hate me.

As you know LD, I have been cheated on many times. So I know the extreme pain it causes. Especially when it is hidden, and I end up finding out.

So what do I do? Just watch and do nothing?

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
He should tell her. Unless he's 100% gay and lives in the Bible Belt, of course.

Adorable Fisher

Wait, was the cheating physical? If it wasn't then that's a whole different ballgame being emotional cheating. I get it, cheating is cheating but some people don't see it that way.
MarigoldMari
Wait, was the cheating physical? If it wasn't then that's a whole different ballgame being emotional cheating. I get it, cheating is cheating but some people don't see it that way.

He's had sex with her and with G. Psychically.

Adorable Fisher

Skataforeva
MarigoldMari

He's had sex with her and with G. Psychically.
Ohh I see. It definitely doesn't sound like he's ready to get married then.

Original Regular

Hah gaay.

But in all seriousness, if my GF had an affair with a another girl I wouldn't care that much. What really matters is if he still loves his fiance and even WANTS to get married.
I don't mind those things if everybody involved is consenting to it, open relationships and not total exclusivity aren't much of a big deal to me. But I know that most people aren't fine with such things, and if she's not aware of what's going on, I think it could really be a huge deal breaker.

Questionable Prophet

I would just stay out of it.

Which, I think, is really messed up on my part, but I wouldn't want to out someone, especially if I didn't know the whole situation. Maybe she's marrying him to immigrate and it'll be perfect for her. Maybe they have an open relationship.

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

I mean they are your bfs friends but also its really wrong but Idk just act stupid and stay out if it, let it unfold on its own... Maybe he will tell her and he feels guilty about it and come out or they could have a happy marriage of 40 years and have children and grandchildren so like meh idk... I wouldn't do anything.

Edit: It's not your decision if he wants to tell her or not that sounds like his issue, if he wants to he will if he doesn't then its not your decision to tell her for him. But if u are friends with the girl and think the guys a douchebag then for all intensive purposes, go for it razz
Are you sure that she doesn't know? I mean, she could just as easily be fine with it as a way for him to blow off some steam while they are apart.

You could always track her down and tell her, though that would certainly have its own consistences. Or you could just assume that if they are mature enough to be getting married, they are mature enough to deal with this on their own, and leave them to their own business?

Invisible Humorist

Pantsukon
I don't mind those things if everybody involved is consenting to it, open relationships and not total exclusivity aren't much of a big deal to me. But I know that most people aren't fine with such things, and if she's not aware of what's going on, I think it could really be a huge deal breaker.

i remember you
GhostlyMark
Pantsukon

i remember you

redface
Thanks guys. I'm just gonna not do anything.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
he's cheating on his fiance? dude..... that's just not ok. somebody needs to tell her....

Consumer

get involved in the personal crap of a friend of a friend? eh. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas