Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we time skip the factory event?

yes 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 11 ]
no 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

you guys think that's a good idea splitting your small group? Hanzo is a big player with the peace belief and with Squall slowly losing it... eh nvm do whatever wink I am just saying with Squall and Jinx together alone we don't got any idea what they are going to do

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
PeacexWar
you guys think that's a good idea splitting your small group? Hanzo is a big player with the peace belief and with Squall slowly losing it... eh nvm do whatever wink I am just saying with Squall and Jinx together alone we don't got any idea what they are going to do

If Hanzo leaves it will only be for a short time. Besides if Squall has to use Hanzo as a crutch to keep his belief then he lacks conviction. Squall needs to find a way to find the strength to stand firm for what he believes in without Hanzo's help. I'll be sure to make that clear if Hanzo leaves so have no fear!
Geo780
PeacexWar

If Hanzo leaves it will only be for a short time. Besides if Squall has to use Hanzo as a crutch to keep his belief then he lacks conviction. Squall needs to find a way to find the strength to stand firm for what he believes in without Hanzo's help. I'll be sure to make that clear if Hanzo leaves so have no fear!

we only need a short time~
somethings up with Squalls account it has been over 24 hours and he still can't log in so he changed the password. he got to post on my account again

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Demon Hikari
-stops with a happy smile- Victory!

Mai: -bites warhead into her mouth- Yay me favorite. O.O and thats not a mark on my child form, Adults can love these too.

*Scrunch faces.* OHO *Before throwing a pie at you.*

Kagetane: Right. *Puts some malic acid in front of Mai.* This is the basis of that candy. So I tried to recreate life at the very base of it.
KillerPizzaGuy

*Chibi Kagetane growls at the thought of chibi hanzo.* Well it's most of what Kagetane can think of. He won't try to bring her back to life... *Seals up Kagetane's lab.* As if he hasn't already tried to bring a spirit back from the dead. OHO *Sweats again.*

Cecilia: you're even cute when you're angery~

Why do I get the feeling that involves Kagetanes family from the magic lands....or something. *attempts to steal blueprint of the wedding dress*

Timid Kitten

Geo780

I did it! I sketched de chibi Hanzo and Lexi! XD well...mebe not true chibi but...they are cute!

I will put the pic up when i get hoome!

....the things i do when i am bored at work....
Silviela
Geo780

I did it! I sketched de chibi Hanzo and Lexi! XD well...mebe not true chibi but...they are cute!

Lucky I wish I could draw Jinx and Squall but I suck so

Timid Kitten

GetJinx
Silviela
Geo780

i used to draw my characters when i was much younger and in high school but now i just dont usually have the time!

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Porkcow001
Cecilia: you're even cute when you're angery~

Why do I get the feeling that involves Kagetanes family from the magic lands....or something. *attempts to steal blueprint of the wedding dress*

*Chibi Kagetane huffs before nuzzling Cecilia.*

... Sort of... Just have to say it had to do with his mother. OHO *Just steps away every time you try to take it.* Even Cecilia has magic in her wedding dress. OHO
KillerPizzaGuy

... Sort of... Just have to say it had to do with his mother. OHO *Just steps away every time you try to take it.* Even Cecilia has magic in her wedding dress. OHO

Cecilia: ^^

Friggin knew it. Though I hope it isn't some kind of Fullmetal Alchemist thing where he losses an arm and a leg trying to revive his mother :p *pouts not being able to get the plans* I don't know if I should be worried for her or not o3o

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Silviela
GetJinx
Silviela
Geo780

i used to draw my characters when i was much younger and in high school but now i just dont usually have the time!

yay! I'll look forward to it along with your post. smile
Squall might just make another account, He still can't log in
I swear... 48 freaking hours! this log in issue where I can't log in on any other account or pc is getting worse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff