Welcome to Gaia! ::

So a few days ago I found out I have SVT - Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) presents as a rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node. It can be contrasted with the potentially more dangerous ventricular tachycardias rapid rhythms that originate within the ventriculartissue. -which it was only suspected before and we ended up recording an episode and so they found out I do have it and I was told that I would have to get a procedure done where they stick a wire up through my groin to my heart and find the electrode that is not working properly and freeze it and it will get rid of the SVT. But my problem is here i absolutely hate hospital and any form of procedure or surgery ;-; The other option is medications but it doesn't cure it its only like masking it and it has some bad side effects such as depression and im already on medication for depression D: So idk what to do >~< help or advice please?? </3
im not straining my eyes to read that

Eloquent Capitalist

I'd go with the permanent solution and deal with the fears.

Speaking here as someone who hates hospitals and had major surgery to get rid of a lifelong problem that was not solved through medication.
Maybe it'll be more worth it getting rid of the problem rather than healing with only medications

Perhaps you can ask family members to help a little with the medical bills.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Noob

NiiHou

Tipsy Flatterer

NiiHou

Who's paying for my eyesight doctor bills?

Ruthless Hunter

Get the procedure done. Eliminate the issue and do not be dependent on pills. This is about keeping you alive. Do what it takes to have your health and peace of mind restored. Yes, hospitals suck and being uncomfortable with the unknown blows but you can do this.

I just came back from a funeral today. I am extremely, 100% all about life today. Do what it takes to keep living.
K U A C H l
NiiHou

Sorry about thar D: is this better ? :3

Enthusiastic Conversationalist

Face your fears. This will help you better conquer your fears in the future if needed and it's a solution to the problem.
Go for it.
You can do it.
I believe in you. heart
Lise
I'd go with the permanent solution and deal with the fears.

Speaking here as someone who hates hospitals and had major surgery to get rid of a lifelong problem that was not solved through medication.

Yeah makes sense...but its now even going to get done for probably another month u.u
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Maybe it'll be more worth it getting rid of the problem rather than healing with only medications

Perhaps you can ask family members to help a little with the medical bills.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

My parents said they would pay for the whole thing (which i dont agree to /: ) but thank you it means a lot ^~^ i wish they could just get it over with earlier on though
XianKai
Get the procedure done. Eliminate the issue and do not be dependent on pills. This is about keeping you alive. Do what it takes to have your health and peace of mind restored. Yes, hospitals suck and being uncomfortable with the unknown blows but you can do this.

I just came back from a funeral today. I am extremely, 100% all about life today. Do what it takes to keep living.

Oh im so sorry for your loss ): and I'll try thank you (:
Clestelia
Face your fears. This will help you better concur your fears in the future if needed and it's a solution to the problem.
Go for it.
You can do it.
I believe in you. heart

Aw ;w; i feel loved x3 Thank you I'll try ! Its going to be quite hard though >~<
i wouldn't worry about the surgery. that's part of life. it will be more abnormal to avoid it. just muscle through it.

Thirteenth Prophet

Tai chi. Acupuncture. Meditate. Drive the thought of sickness from your body and focus entirely on centering yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff