Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Ladykiller

7,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Has anyone played or is currently playing?

I currently have this game and am playing, I was wonder how was the online multi mode?

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
If I remember correctly, it wasn't bad or anything. There wasn't any lag to my knowedge. I didn't play a whole lot of online play because I preferred soloing. Though nowadays, I don't know how many people still play the game/if the game still has an online community.

Bashful Ladykiller

7,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
XBalmung

Yea, I kinda thought so. Thanks for the info c:

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I have the game and play it from time to time. I can't say that I've played online much so I can't say if the online community is still going or not... But yeah, I still play it. smile

Bashful Ladykiller

7,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gorath Tsu

I'm still wondering if I should try it online.
The game is enjoyable, but I'm wondering if there's any other types of missions online and achievements xD
Just don't want people to be Aholes lolololol

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
xSoken

I'm still wondering if I should try it online.
The game is enjoyable, but I'm wondering if there's any other types of missions online and achievements xD
Just don't want people to be Aholes lolololol
You can always try going online. You don't really lose anything by going online except maybe a few minutes of your time. If you don't like it online or can't find anyone to play with you can always return to single player whenever you want without losing anything.
I have and am playing it; Its incredibly fun. I LOVE Monster Hunter but Toukiden tries being Monster Hunter whilst fixing a lot of things but also straying from some things that made it good. However, I love this game myself. The Japanese theme is a nice redirection from the strange, "islander" thing Monster Hunter has going on. Anyone that wants to talk about it or anything else for that matter feel free to mesage me. ^>^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff