Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, way back before I ever joined gaia... Back before gaia even existed, I'm pretty sure, there was this chatroom for Sailor Moon fans that I was a part of. It was with that old chat service, beseen, that went out of business forever ago.
From when I was 12 to nearly 16, that chatroom was like my online hangout. It was gaia for me before gaia came along. When beseen went away, I lost contact with a lot of people I considered friends.
Anyway, on a whim, a couple months ago, I decided to do a google search for that old chat room. I didn't think there'd even be any record of it. So, imagine my surprise when I find that someone has recreated that same chatroom, based off the old beseen style.

Well, my point of this thread is... That chatroom for Sailor Moon fans was one of my favorite places to go. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm curious if there's anyone on here that used to go to that same chatroom.

Tipsy Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tipsy 100
Captain Scorch Muffins

I recall something like a chat room? There were chat rooms and sort of some kind of email service? The entire site was pink, if i remember correctly. sweatdrop
User Image
        gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Once a very long time ago, I was in the Sailor Moon Room. I was incredibly surprised when you mentioned it had come back. -boggles-.

I don't know that I'll frequent it, but it's kind of nice to see it back.

Generous Gaian

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
YES !!! i used to go on that every day after school..
i preferred it more so then MSN.
then all the creeps would attack you as soon as you
logged on.
i stopped going on after that.
great to know its still alive smile
mqstalker
Captain Scorch Muffins

I recall something like a chat room? There were chat rooms and sort of some kind of email service? The entire site was pink, if i remember correctly. sweatdrop
User Image

Maybe. I remember it changed colors a lot. Who knows. The original chatroom went away when beseen went under.
Dischord

Once a very long time ago, I was in the Sailor Moon Room. I was incredibly surprised when you mentioned it had come back. -boggles-.

I don't think it's really busy. Naturally, people don't know it exists. They don't seem to be advertising.
Candie-Letter
YES !!! i used to go on that every day after school..
i preferred it more so then MSN.
then all the creeps would attack you as soon as you
logged on.
i stopped going on after that.
great to know its still alive smile

Not so much still alive as much as it's back from the dead.
Oh my. That brings back memories emotion_kirakira

Enduring Gaian

That's amazing you got something like that "back" in a manner of speaking.

My Gaia-before-Gaia was a host of internet forums, primarily devoted to Sailor Moon otaku senshi, as the term was. The big ones I remember were Orion's Refuge and Realm of the Crystalstars. Even after I lost interest in otaku senshi I had a whole host of contacts there, so it was sad when they went offline.

I'd be floored if either one of them came back; but it will be interesting to see the new form of the online Sailor Moon community now that we have a new show.

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
can you link me to that chat room?! >///< i wanna talk with moonies there and here!
pukaru
Oh my. That brings back memories emotion_kirakira

Yeah, I'm just full of nostalgia for those days.
CelestialChild
That's amazing you got something like that "back" in a manner of speaking.

My Gaia-before-Gaia was a host of internet forums, primarily devoted to Sailor Moon otaku senshi, as the term was. The big ones I remember were Orion's Refuge and Realm of the Crystalstars. Even after I lost interest in otaku senshi I had a whole host of contacts there, so it was sad when they went offline.

I'd be floored if either one of them came back; but it will be interesting to see the new form of the online Sailor Moon community now that we have a new show.

The internet is a vastly different playground from back then, too. I mean, Sailor Moon was a 90's thing. It's only been 15 years, but people are very different now.
SuperSailorMeirue
can you link me to that chat room?! >///< i wanna talk with moonies there and here!

Just do a google search for Sailor Moon chat room beseen. It was the first thing to pop up on the search. But there's like no one in there now. Since I first discovered it was back months ago, there's been like 5 posts in it. Like I said, they don't seem to be doing much advertising.
Though, to be fair, doing a Yahoo search for "Sailor Moon chat room" was how I found the original place back 16 years ago, so maybe it will get traction again. Spread the word.

Tipsy Lunatic

Dischord

Wait...Sailor Moon Room as in Mer's Sailor Moon Room?!
s**t, I was in there every ******** day. My color code was FF88FF to make pink text. biggrin

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Captain Scorch Muffins
SuperSailorMeirue

Just do a google search for Sailor Moon chat room beseen. It was the first thing to pop up on the search. But there's like no one in there now. Since I first discovered it was back months ago, there's been like 5 posts in it. Like I said, they don't seem to be doing much advertising.
Though, to be fair, doing a Yahoo search for "Sailor Moon chat room" was how I found the original place back 16 years ago, so maybe it will get traction again. Spread the word.

i think i can help publicise it XD i have a whole group of SM fans on my skype<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff