Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer

Hi there,

I am a fan of the new 100 dollar AutoCash subscription and will permanently subscribe to it sometime next month.

A 25% bonus for it is on par with most GC sales.

I would, however, recommend raising it, slightly, to 30%. As I've argued before, AutoCash is generally a recurring transaction, and should for that reason be better -- at least slightly better -- than all but the best normal sales. It's generally a "special," commitment-prone option, unlike one-time buys.

25% to 30% is not a huge step, but I think it would be a powerful one because it would cross the threshold from "normal" bonus payout to "high" bonus payout as far as sales go, and probably would be even more attractive to potential customers than this AutoCash option already is.

Thank you for reading my feedback.

Perfect Saint

I'm favoring 40% as my buy-in personally. I've already turned off my previous Autocash because it wasn't really doing anything special for me except for making things a little more expensive.

Writer

Myrielle
I'm favoring 40% as my buy-in personally. I've already turned off my previous Autocash because it wasn't really doing anything special for me except for making things a little more expensive.

I definitely see your point, and I agree with it, but they seem chronically averse to making AutoCash the "best" GC payout. This might be because they see the "other" bonuses it provides, such as Club Verge access, as bonuses to that payout.

I personally think most if not all people sign up for AutoCash strictly for the GC, so I am with you there. But I am not sure they'll ever see it that way. Even with 30%, it's above average. At 25%, it IS average, so in my eyes little or no incentive to charge AutoCash rather than just waiting for a particularly juicy normal sale.

Perfect Saint

Serenicus
Myrielle

I definitely see your point, and I agree with it, but they seem chronically averse to making AutoCash the "best" GC payout. This might be because they see the "other" bonuses it provides, such as Club Verge access, as bonuses to that payout.

I personally think most if not all people sign up for AutoCash strictly for the GC, so I am with you there. But I am not sure they'll ever see it that way. Even with 30%, it's above average. At 25%, it IS average, so in my eyes little or no incentive to charge AutoCash rather than just waiting for a particularly juicy normal sale.
My main reservation about waiting for juicy discounts is that you never really know when they'll come. Back then, they often appeared right after a major purchase for me. Also, there was a time there had been a running battle with that fabled 40% and I kept missing it. I didn't even get those PMs that offered that level of discount and I really felt they punished regular purchasers of GC. It's quite counterintuitive.

Writer

Myrielle
Serenicus
Myrielle

My main reservation about waiting for juicy discounts is that you never really know when they'll come. Back then, they often appeared right after a major purchase for me. Also, there was a time there had been a running battle with that fabled 40% and I kept missing it. I didn't even get those PMs that offered that level of discount and I really felt they punished regular purchasers of GC. It's quite counterintuitive.

I agree with you and I think having a "solid" AutoCash is best for exactly this reason. Even if "only" 100 dollars GC guarantees the good payout, even if 30% and not 40%, it may be worth it to get slightly less but get a sure thing, rather than hope for the 40% sale and it never comes. 25% in my opinion doesn't do this, because 25% sales are fairly normal and common. It seems to me things start getting rare at about the 30%+ level.

Perfect Saint

Serenicus
Myrielle
Serenicus
Myrielle

I agree with you and I think having a "solid" AutoCash is best for exactly this reason. Even if "only" 100 dollars GC guarantees the good payout, even if 30% and not 40%, it may be worth it to get slightly less but get a sure thing, rather than hope for the 40% sale and it never comes. 25% in my opinion doesn't do this, because 25% sales are fairly normal and common. It seems to me things start getting rare at about the 30%+ level.
Yeah. Gaia will know where to reach me if they want to negotiate. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces