Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Ensavondel
I missed a couple weeks and suddenly I didn't know half the items circulating and felt really over whelmed..

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

this
i relate
so much crying

anyways, thanks for the detailed response!

Hunter

Organic Jello
Of course gold shop!
They make nice bases, add that small little detail, or are really damn helpful in a mismatched avi.

Hahahhahah, I need to sell items I don't use!

EIs are always the best because of the numerous poses they have as well.

haha. I WILL CONTINUE PRACTICING emotion_kirakira

what is this mismatched avi you speak of crying
they are impossible-I'd die if i tried to make one XD

same here!
but
hehe.

Ohh, okay! I'll see if i can go grab some cheaper ones!

Hunter

missyrocksurlife

hehe, thanks for answering the questions!

ohusdf so much detail!

thank you emotion_awesome

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

Deoxtri
t3h marth
6000 items. and I think Im just average here.

>>>: Dood emotion_0A0

I have 800 equipable items in my invo.
For me, the best thing is to buy big items with many
different poses that you still could see yourself using
most of. I know a lot of people in here have many items
just because of one pose, I could never do that.
I have an opposite hoarding condition, I hate it when I
have too many items and sell stuff off regularly xP

haha yeah, of course its better to have items with multiple poses, but just look at this fish head. marvelous, I love these items, weird things you only find in single pose items.

Alien Believer

Elyralith

Well I got more than 4000 items, rarely doubles. I used mostly RIG, MC's, CS items, but gold shop are loved to use too - it depends of an idea I want to make.

Organizing this kind of items is too much effort to me - sure! I would love to have it organize by type and colors, but it would take ages to do.

What item I cannot get enough? Most of all nose mode. I just don't see many of my avi's without it. And the mods! I totally adore them!

I sometimes buy things that I think I will use soon, but forgot about them and have no idea why I have them. sweatdrop

I don't know how to keep up with new items. sweatdrop

Alien Sex Symbol

I have 1700 items and its definitely enough for me to make some pretty decent avis I know a lot of people round here have much higher numbers. I am not one of the users who bought out the gold shops. I don't really use many gold shop items. I find a lot of the shading in the older ones to be lack luster. I mostly use rig and cash shop items in my avatars and I looooove LQ items. so I use a lot of those too although I have fewer of them for obvious reasons. and my inventory is not organized at all. I have been meaning to get around to that but it hasn't happened yet sweatdrop

I have a few items that I absolutely over use. for me the most over used one is definitely the jacket from Hell's Mistress, I mostly make punk avatars and that item has wonderful texture. I also totally overuse the boots from geek chic

User Image

Alien Sex Symbol

pearlmethyst
if you don't have an organized inventory, you have no hope tbh. it takes a while but it's sincerely worth it since you can find anything with the right system.

i have 5 pages and only 3 of them are organized but the rest isn't as important(gs items, freebies, little fun useless items). about 1/3 of that organized part is gold shop items, because they're an important staple to any inventory.

buy lots of items with small pieces that layer well with other items! arm and leg mods can only do so much. detail poses and makeup/tattoo items are so so important. i keep lots of ears and noses and face/skin mods because a strong and interesting base can make or break you.

lol I have no hope apparently XD

Magic Hero

Ophelia Laments
pearlmethyst
if you don't have an organized inventory, you have no hope tbh. it takes a while but it's sincerely worth it since you can find anything with the right system.

i have 5 pages and only 3 of them are organized but the rest isn't as important(gs items, freebies, little fun useless items). about 1/3 of that organized part is gold shop items, because they're an important staple to any inventory.

buy lots of items with small pieces that layer well with other items! arm and leg mods can only do so much. detail poses and makeup/tattoo items are so so important. i keep lots of ears and noses and face/skin mods because a strong and interesting base can make or break you.

lol I have no hope apparently XD

evil get ur s**t together

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

My entire inventory consists of 2731 items, and I just hit the third page for my closet inventory. Gold shop items used to be the predominant species in my inventory, however as of late, it's now cash shop items.

Although I have a large inventory of items, I have probably used less than half of them in my entirety on this site. It doesn't do well to have a bunch of items when you don't know how to incorporate them, which is why I'm an accessories and items dude. Nothing says "true avatar skills" like the ability to layer things well and consistently. Every wardrobe needs its staple items.

As for organizing my inventory, I usually try to organize by type, then colour. For example, in my tops section, I have my items organized by scarves, vests/ sleeveless, t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, dresses, jackets, and finally wings. Although I haven't had the courage to organize my inventory, so it's starting to look disarray.

Shirtless Bard

>all these people with insanely huge invos

gosh, I have 1022 items. Most are 'semi-rare' (cost ~1 bil) or gold-shop items but I have some expensive cash shop stuff too.

Revered Hobo

35,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Married 100
Elyralith
missyrocksurlife

hehe, thanks for answering the questions!

ohusdf so much detail!

thank you emotion_awesome
Lol, well, I was bored and wanted to talk about invos so I did XD

Hunter

Elinoe

haha, nice!~
thanks for the detailed answer <3

Hunter

Ophelia Laments

haha, nice XD
thanks for such a detailed answer!

Hunter

leeloh

ohhh, awesome!

i have to agree-even though i can't layer, haha.

thanks for answering!

Awrynn's Wife

Malevolent Phantom

twinybabe
I found having a general theme for your avi makes it easier to get items for it.
This particular one is a cute/ light colour one. (I have another account which I have recently made a paws avi and my main account is a darker avi)

I would whole heartedly suggest going through the gold shops! They have a lot of great items that a cheap and work well if you don't have lots of gold. They also work great in combos with more expensive items.

Personally I also love arranging my inventory too, by type (tops for example, i have multi items, then rompers and dresses, then jumpers/cardies then tops then bras) and then by colour.
Makes looking for things way easier.

I like organizing my inventory too. I have all my premium items at the top of the list and then start going down from the top of the body. I put them in alphabetical order. I might have a problem sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff