Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the "Ebola" is a lie or do you think it's real?

Yes, I think it's a lie. 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe, I'm not really sure. 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
No, Ebola is real. 0.87755102040816 87.8% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 >

Hilarious Capitalist

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Edit: These are all theories and are meant to be discussed whether you believe it's true or not. Again, this is not 100% correct. Apologies.

Today, I found an article about a Ghana man that reported that the Ebola is a lie. A statement made by a man in Ghana named "Nana Kwame" has rocked the internet in the last few days.

The following information needs to reach people. We need to see Ebola for what it really is. It’s time that the world wakes up to the agenda behind all of this hysteria. Here is what this man has to say about what is happening in his home country:

The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth.

Reasons:

Most people jump to “depopulation” which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1:

This vaccine implemented sickness being “called” Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.

If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for “Boko Haram”. But that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2:

Sierra Leone is the World’s Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay.

The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes.

This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like “Ebola” allows access to an entire area simultaneously.

Reason 3:

In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly “Ebola” Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this “poison” continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross.

Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4:

Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola “pandemic” (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an “Ebola vaccine” which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the “cure” is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year you would think we learned our lesson. All I can do is hope so, Because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Source: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/ebo-lie-man-living-in-ghana-confirms-ebola-is-a-hoax/

(Copy pasted essential so you guys don't have to go to the site if you don't want to)
Ummm...anything else to confirm ANY of these claims?

Hilarious Capitalist

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
GSK Lives

Hello there!

After I made this post, I started investigating and found another interesting article.

Here

The intro says:

"We can now be extraordinarily confident that the U.S. government is lying, in key material respects, about the latest Ebola outbreak—and not just because it lies about nearly everything of political consequence. This article shows that there are compelling reasons to believe we are being told three big lies about Ebola. It also offers a simple, rational, yet disturbing, explanation that very tidily accounts for all three lies. The explanation supposes that the current Ebola outbreak consists in an act of U.S.-linked bio-terror."

I'm starting to have more doubts about this Ebola virus myself.
Sykiu
GSK Lives

Hello there!

After I made this post, I started investigating and found another interesting article.

Here

The intro says:

"We can now be extraordinarily confident that the U.S. government is lying, in key material respects, about the latest Ebola outbreak—and not just because it lies about nearly everything of political consequence. This article shows that there are compelling reasons to believe we are being told three big lies about Ebola. It also offers a simple, rational, yet disturbing, explanation that very tidily accounts for all three lies. The explanation supposes that the current Ebola outbreak consists in an act of U.S.-linked bio-terror."

So what's to gain from all this that's proportional to the efforts?

Hilarious Capitalist

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
GSK Lives
Sykiu
GSK Lives

Hello there!

Here

The intro says:

So what's to gain from all this that's proportional to the efforts?

Can you explain your question? Sorry, didn't get it.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Are we supposed to just take this kind of thing at face value?
So, basically you want to spread misinformation so it spreads and kills as many Africans as possible? Got it.

Hilarious Capitalist

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sorry, forgot to add the fact that this are theories, nothing is 100% truth, it was meant to discuss if you believe this might be true or not, and why you believe in the answer you chose. Will edit the post.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Why ebola? I mean, starvation's already a pretty effective population controller, AND you don't have risks of it spreading to other countries (namely ours.)

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Is this a theory?
I thought a theory was something written in a professional report, sort of like a research paper, that is peer reviewed by esteemed experts on the issue at hand, and then approved.
This rather rapidly falls apart when all the news is about how the Ebola vaccine does not work and is not ready for use in humans and that Nigeria is on the verge of being declared Ebola free. As for the Sierra Leon claims, Russia exports orders of magnitude more diamonds than Sierra Leon.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sounds like the sort of thing you'd expect from a website called "spirit science and metaphysics" if you ask me.

Dapper Codger

I feel sad that I have to post this, but:

Quote:
When the Ebola virus leapt onto front pages across
the globe in 2014, a great deal of confusion and uncertainty followed its seemingly sudden appearance. Ebola's relatively high mortality rate and eventual spread to a small number of patients in the United States brought with alacrity what was only recently a far-flung nightmare to the Western world's doorstep.

Whispers of a global conspiracy have dogged the 2014 outbreak of Ebola: the FEMA coffins rumor was attached to the story, buzz over forced vaccinations circulated, and allegations that an airborne strain of mutated Ebola exists are among some of the fears articulated by web users.

On 8 October 2014, a man identifying himself as a nurse in Ghana named Nana Kwame posted a Facebook note titled "Ebo-LIE." In the post, Kwame described an understandable climate of fear surrounding the Ebola outbreak of 2014 in his home country.

Kwame's Facebook post was quickly picked up by a number of conspiracy blogs. In his writing, Kwame laid out a number of reasons he believes "Ebola is fake." Himself aware of conspiracy rhetoric, Kwame rejected common "depopulation" claims in favor of a less-obvious subterfuge across several numbered points:

""Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" #BULLSHIT but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.""

The Boko Haram kidnappings referenced by Kwame occurred on 14-15 April 2014 at the Government Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria. A total of 276 female students were kidnapped, and 200 of those girls remain missing. However, the 2014 Ebola outbreak predates the Boko Haram kidnapping and began in December 2013. Had the Ebola outbreak been a plan B smokescreen, it would have been unleashed after the "fake" kidnappings were announced, not before.

Kwame's post continued by asserting:
""Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like "Ebola" allows access to an entire area simultaneously ...

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly "Ebola" Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.
It's fair to say Africa has been historically exploited for its abundant natural resources, and the diamond trade is notoriously corrupt and conflict-ridden. However, Ebola did not appear recently, nor is a surge in infections a new development for the virus.""

Ebola was first identified by researchers in 1976: an outbreak that year in South Sudan infected 284 people, 151 of whom died of the newly-identified virus. Experts have since surmised the 1976 outbreak in South Sudan infected relatively few victims because it was so virulent and deadly that "it killed people so fast that they didn't have much time to infect other people before they died." In addition, Ebola is only one of a number of hemorrhagic fevers known to medical science and is therefore not a unique horror unleashed on Africa.

While Kwame's suspicions of military intervention in Africa are understandable, they also begin to unravel when the history of Ebola is considered. An outbreak occurred in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1995, and again in Uganda in 2000. A 2002-03 Ebola outbreak in Congo ultimately killed 90 percent of those who became infected with that strain.

Additional outbreaks of Ebola have occurred between its discovery in 1976 and the emergence of the strain that began to circulate in December 2013. None of these situations was used to steal oil, grab control of the diamond trade, or force vaccinations onto African people. Furthermore, the Red Cross itself is not solely an American humanitarian effort, nor is it an extension of, or an affiliate for, U.S. military branches. The International Committee of the Red Cross is a global entity with multiple initiatives spanning efforts towards hunger eradication, providing assistance to war zones, and aiding those affected by natural disasters. And anyone administering vaccinations for Ebola would automatically be suspect, as no known vaccine for Ebola exists, and all such treatment for the disease is currently considered "experimental."

What Kwame referenced in his post appears to be standard vaccinations, not vaccines specific to Ebola:
3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this "poison" continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is heavily involved in providing vaccines for many illnesses in Africa. Initiatives to vaccinate children in sub-Saharan Africa have resulted in tremendous gains in reducing infant and childhood mortality, and this progress stands to be significantly impeded if fears of Ebola transmission inhibit vaccine acceptance.

Another development in the 2014 Ebola outbreak weakened the claim that Ebola is fake illness spread through Red Cross vaccines: Two American nurses (Nina Pham and Amber Vinson) became infected with the virus while caring for patient Thomas Eric Duncan. Presumably neither woman received Red Cross vaccinations in Africa, yet both tested positive for Ebola.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/ebolafake.asp#z0PTyM3LvVpw8pX0.99

Garbage

Man, people need to learn the ******** difference between a conspiracy and a hoax/lie. If the guv'mint infected people with Ebola on purpose, then Ebola is real, because otherwise the guv'mint wouldn't have been able to infect people with it.

Party Member

Blood Valkyrie
Is this a theory?
I thought a theory was something written in a professional report, sort of like a research paper, that is peer reviewed by esteemed experts on the issue at hand, and then approved.
User Image

i think he means "guess"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas