mostly lining a thing but if something interests me I'll draw it. o/

https://join.me/629-016-359

kishibae's Bae

Tipsy Regular

11,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
My boyfriend and I smoking off a bong or pipe.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & Me

or my main avi.
redface

Supreme Noob

Mythical Gekko

Consider one of my OCs, maybe?
User Image

Quinn Mallory Park

___Occupation: Doctor
___Age: 32 (Appears a bit younger)
___Height: 6'1"
___Weight: 163 lbs
___Eye colour: Brown or Green, sometimes both
___Hair: Chestnut brown. Long (from shoulder-length to mid-back). Tends to be tied back in some fashion (ponytail, pigtails, braids)
___Skin colour: Peachy, but with a well established natural tan to it from living in the jungle
___Shape of face: heart shaped
___Distinguishing features: Freckles (some on face, more scattered over shoulders and arms), scar around her right ring finger (just below the lower knuckle), scar from a gash on her right arm (from shoulder to elbow)
___Build of body: On the slender side, but muscled. A runner's body.
___Clothing: Her attire varies, so you can have fun with that, though she tends to be found in things vaguely Steampunk/RenFaire-like, just not festooned with gears. She's a practical girl with a penchant for corsets and boots without heels. And doctor-ly things. Half the time she has a labcoat on over whatever she wears, with the Rod of Asclepius embroidered on the right breast.
___Personality: Open and confident, friendly. Bright and cheerful. An overall motherly person.
Additional Profile Data can be found here. Quinn's gallery available here.
(If you are feel extra awesome, maybe you could draw Quinn and her man?

User Image

Kelsier Franklin Renolds

Height: 4'9"___
Weight: 93 lbs___
Eye colour: A bright greenish-blue, often called 'teal'.___
Hair: Blackish-brown,worn short when he remembers to cut it. Tends to get wavy as it grows out. ___
Skin colour: Pale ivory skin that burns in the sun but does not tan. Only freckles minimally.___
Shape of face: oval shaped___
Distinguishing features: A thin scar over the outer edge of the left eyebrow, tattoo on the back of his neck (see tattoos). He has to wear glasses or everything is an indistinct blur of colors to him. Left handed.___
Build of body: A little too thin, not much in the way of muscle___
Clothing: Usually seen in a button down top or in a tshirt of neutral color/pattern with a flannel shirt (green) over it, with jeans or khakis.___
Personality: Timid, shoulders slumped to look smaller and out of the way, fidgety and nervous. Tends to stutter when not discussing music, but he is quite friendly despite his shy shortcomings.___
Additional Profile Data can be found here. Kell's gallery available here.

User Image

Karra Wardell

___Occupation: Mechanic
___Age: 21
___Height: 5'3"
___Weight: 125 lbs
___Eye colour: Bright Green.
___Hair: Curly or wavy red, mid-back length
___Skin colour: Pale-peach, somewhat tanned. (Freckles on her shoulders and nose, but not her cheeks.)
___Shape of face: Not quite square, but she definitely has a jaw
___Distinguishing features: Both her eyes and hair seem unnatural, but they've always been this shade for her. Several scars ranging from cigarette burns to knife wounds to the gunshot that grazed her side.
___Build of body: Some curves, but not busty. Most of her extra weight is in her muscles.
___Clothing: Though she sometimes branches out into more girly clothing, her staple is a white or grey tanktop and green mechanics coveralls. She wears a wide toolbelt with an assortment of items at hand.
___Personality: Tends to be more abrasive than open, but she's actually a nice person. She's has some tough times in life and lost most of the people she's close to, so her first instinct is not to form close relationships. Drinks (sometimes) and smokes (more often)
Additional Profile Data can be found here. Karra's gallery available here.

User Image

Zoey Eloise Collier

Height: 5'2"___
Weight: 120 lbs___
Eye colour: Warm brown___
Hair: Blonde, worn around chin to shoulder length___
Skin colour: Pale, peachy skin from a lack of time spent outdoors___
Shape of face: round___
Distinguishing features: a light smattering of freckles over her cheeks___
Build of body: Curvy and ever so slightly on the pudgy side, but not unattractively so.___
Clothing: She tends to favor pants and shirts over dresses, but will wear both without complaint. She is never without her satchel (an old leather affair that is full of books normally) and her pendant (a beaten copper disc with a pentagram etched into its surface).___
Personality: Open and friendly, not overly confident. Stern, but not overly so. A librarian in every sense of the word. She doesn't tolerate cursing around her and is quick to admonish for lack of manner.___
Additional Profile Data can be found here. Zoey's gallery available here.

User Image

Rory Samantha Flynn

___Occupation: Gymnast/Fencer/Equestrian/Network Writer
___Age: 23
___Height: 5'5"
___Weight: 143 lbs
___Eye colour: Bright Blue
___Hair: Auburn naturally (dyed in many colors, currently purple/pink shades) usually kept short or in punky styles
___Skin colour: Light peach, sunburns easily which fades into freckles instead of a tan
___Shape of face: Oval
___Distinguishing features: Bright colors and oh god, the freckles! Two piercings: Stud in her lower lip (right side), barbel through the tapered end of her left eyebrow.
___Build of body: SAppears thin and unimpressive when covered, has a gymnast's build with only a bit of curve. Stronger than she looks!
___Clothing: Usually something loose and colorful over tanktops or sports bras. Jeans are most common and tennis shoes.
___Personality: Straight-backed and open. Usually self-assured and always on the move. Taps her foot a lot when standing still, like balancing on this surfaces like the back of benches. Bright, cheery, but quick to anger. Christian.
Additional Profile Data can be found here. Rory's gallery available here.

Friendly Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
here maybe one of my Zombie apocalypse ocs?

Bashful Browser

Feral Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hello there <3

kishibae's Bae

kishibae's Bae

Thorinduil
yum_puddi
emotion_kirakira