Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Neutral GroundI'm With..:AlliOOC:Central Time Zone, though I work nights

User Image

Looking over as she came outside, he sighed and let his eyes fall back to the ground before out to the area around them. He ignored her presence as they stood in silence, at least until she spoke about returning to the field. A faint smirk crossed his lips as he shook his head no and soon spoke. "I told you I would take you out around here, and I will do just such. Do not worry about me, it is your decision that will matter in the end anyways." Shrugging his shoulders, he got off the wall and offered his hand out towards her. Though the offer was to take the bag of food, he almost hoped she would take his hand in her own. Something that would make things awkward for them both, but he hoped it would break this icy hate between the two of them. After all he knew neither would disappoint their families or their race, it was about time to find a common ground.

Clearing his throat he looked over towards Alli and gave a forced, yet weak smile. "How a bout we go to a movie or a park, there shouldn't be a lot of people around in either at this time of day." The suggestions he gave were because he didn't wish to be to close to to many humans as it made him sick, but he also wanted to keep up on the deal by taking her out on the town. Well at least letting her have her fun in this strange human town.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
↣↣𝔄 𝔩 𝔩 𝔦 𝔐 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔞 𝔥 𝔇 𝔢 𝔫 𝔷 𝔢 𝔩 𝔩↢↢
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: Annoyance and Food induced Pleasure
Company: Him.
Tell me sσϻϵτʜɩɴɢ I need to κɴσω
Then take my ʙʀϵɑτʜ and ɴϵvϵʀ let it go
If you just let me ɩɴvɑɗϵ your sρɑcϵ
I'll take the ρʟϵɑsυʀϵ, take it with the ρɑɩɴ
And if in the ϻσϻϵɴt I bite my ʟɩρ
ʙɑʙʏ, in the moment, you'll κɴσω this is
Something ʙɩɢɢϵʀ than us and beyond ʙʟɩss
Give me a ʀϵɑsσɴ to ʙϵʟɩϵvϵ it

'Cause if you ωɑɴτ to κϵϵρ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯...
𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 bit the inside of her cheek at that and sighed. Her eyes were curious as he held his hand out to her. What was he trying to pull this time. She gave him the bag with the food in it. If he was offering anything, he could hold the food. It wouldn't be such a burden on her any longer. It wasn't really a burden to begin with, but she smiled lightly at the hospitality he was attempting to show. At least it was a start.

Her eyes went up to his as he smiled at her and she flashed a dimpled smile back up to him at his attempt. When he suggested a movie or a park she thought for a moment. "I think seeing a human movie would be quite amusing." she stated. Maybe it will... make things a little easier, if we are able to find something to laugh about together. she thought aloud and glanced back up at him. It put her selfless mind at ease, for she knew this would be easier on him as well.
...And if you ʀϵɑʟʟʏ ɴϵϵɗ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: Ahhh that's why lol we don't seem to be on at the same time. So I think your 2 hours ahead of me. What time do you usually go to work? I'll try to schedule some times to be able to reply to get this moving a little faster haha

I know your ϻστɩvϵs and you know ϻɩɴϵ
The ones that ʟσvϵ me, I tend to leave ʙϵʜɩɴɗ
If you κɴσω about me and cʜσσsϵ to stay
Then take this ρʟϵɑsυʀϵ and take it with the ρɑɩɴ
And if in the ϻσϻϵɴτ you bite your ʟɩρ
When I get you ϻσɑɴɩɴɢ you know it's ʀϵɑʟ
Can you feel the ρʀϵssυʀϵ between your ʜɩρs
I'll make it ғϵϵʟ like the ғɩʀsτ time
User Image
So what would I do if I can't 𝔉 𝔦 𝔤 𝔲 𝔯 𝔢 it out...

...You got to 𝔗 𝔯 𝔶 again...

...So what would I do if I can't 𝔉 𝔦 𝔤 𝔲 𝔯 𝔢 it out?

...'Cause if you 𝔚 𝔞 𝔫 𝔱 to 𝔎 𝔢 𝔢 𝔭 me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯...

...And if you ℜ 𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔶 𝔑 𝔢 𝔢 𝔡 me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯, ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯, ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

╚══════════════╝
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Neutral GroundI'm With..:AlliOOC:About 9:30 is when I have to leave typically. Though like tonight I do not work, so I can RP a good potion of it.

User Image

Placing the food over his shoulder, he held onto it and sighed softly to himself. His free hand disappearing into his pocket as he nodded in agreement to her wanting to see a movie. Moving forward, he started to head for the street already know where exactly he was going. Pausing as they neared a stop lightly, he looked back towards Alli, and quickly back a head as the signal changed it was safe to cross. Heading across, he waited about half way through till she caught up beside him and then continued at her pace. He wondered if she would ever let her guard down around him, it wasn't like he could do a thing to her. Even now he had to resist the urge to put her into a wall and force her to change her mind. Being bonded to a good-to-shoe angel was becoming rather tiresome, but at the same time he enjoyed the challenge it was bringing him.

A sigh left Fredrick as they near the movie theater, not much caring for the idea of one. He rather of gone to a park and discussed their future and what exactly was being expected of them. Yet he was also grateful she also seemed to be avoiding such a talk as well. For perhaps it was better not knowing and agreeing to things so blindly. Heading to the ticket booth he moved some of his hair up high off his forehead and order two tickets for the current playing comedy. Paying for the tickets, he bit his lower lip and mumbled under his breath. Motioning for Alli to head inside, he followed behind her only to reach his hand out to grab her shoulder. As he wanted to stop her before they entered the theater completely. But his hand quickly redrew itself as he looked her over, a sudden uneasy coming over him. "Hey Alli, if this movie sucks you owe me." His tone sounded as if he was trying to be funny, though at the same time the effort for such was only half way given.

Heading into the theater behind her, he allowed her to pick their seats and soon was sitting beside her. The movie not starting for another five minutes still. "After this over, I want to take you some place." Glancing over he wondered if she would agree to go somewhere with her. Though he also wondered if bring her back to hell to see what suffering his people had to deal with would make things any worse off between them. As she said she already knew their pain, but he doubted such was true. This is why he felt he must take her and show her what hell was really like.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: Oddly Serene

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 did struggle a little to keep up with him, but move at a normal human pace. His longer legs allowed him to walk faster than her and she had to jog slightly at a few points. When he payed for the tickets, her ears picked up his mumble, but she couldn't comprehend what he said. She hummed in curiousity and looked up at him, but he had already started walking into the theater.

Alli was stopped when his hand grabbed her shoulder and she paused. Her eyes fled up to his with question. Her heart thudded slightly in fearful anticipation, thinking that he was going to drop some sort of bomb on her. However, he instead attempted a joke, but she saw the uncertainty in his eyes. His joke was so half-hearted, but she didn't want him to feel bad so she chuckled lightly. I guess I'll have time to pay you back. she answered softly and sighed. Her right hand rose up to rub the left side of her neck and she bit her lip. It was a common thing she did when she was uncomfortable or nervous. Not that he would know that.

She quickly dropped her hand and entered the theater with him. She picked a seat on the left side, but near the aisle, though she gave him the aisle seat. Just in case he started to "feel sick" again. Though, when she took a look around, there was all of 3 other people in the movie theater. Easy to ignore, or so she thought.

Her mind registered his voice, and her attention turned to Fredrick as he asked her something. Rather, told her something. Um.. alright. she agreed a little hesitantly. She was suspicious of whether he had something up his sleeve or not. She thought it was horrible that she had this mentality of him, but he was a demon. Her trust would have to be earned from him.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: Alright so that's about 730 my time. Well I can try to post during the day a couple times in between classes so this can move a little faster lol

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Neutral GroundI'm With..:AlliOOC:If you do no mind shorter replies, I can do replies over my lunch and breaks.

User Image

With a nod of agreement to her own agreement, he relaxed in the seat that she had picked. The humans were far away and not to many to deal with and distract him. Though his eyes did slide close for a moment, to try and calm his desires from earlier. It worked enough he felt he could stay the entire movie with her, if that was what she chose to do. For in the end, he would probably just end up falling asleep because comedy typically bored him. Then again if there wasn't blood or gore, he didn't think he would care much for it at all. Shrugging it off slightly, he got himself comfortable and waited for the show to start. This was so he could peek at the screen every so often. As the movie began, he tried his beset to pay attention, though boredom soon won the battle and he had fallen into a light slumber.

It wasn't until the near end of the movie that he woke up and watched the end of it. Rolling his eyes he kept them adverted from Alli, feeling a bit bad he did not watch the movie completely through. Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned his head back and counted the seconds until the movie ended and they could leave, it totaling about another five minutes. Stretching his arms out he sat forward, his body tensing as the humans walked past them to leave. Cringing his nose in disgust, he leaned a bit closer to Alli. For even a scent of an angel was more appealing to him now then filthy human souls. He clenched his fist as the human had stopped to talk to their companion, the urge growing to destroy the filth almost becoming to much to handle. Stuck between an angel and a human covered in an impure filth was driving Fredrick to madness. "Ah...Alli...Make it leave...I...I can't.." His body began to tremble as the flame sparked at his finger tips.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: Anxiety

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 took notice of his sleep when she heard his breathing pattern change. Perhaps they should've gone to the park instead. Human movies weren't really funny to her, it was more the humans themselves. She found their humor and everything to be so weird yet intriguing in it's difference from what she was used to. The pop culture of the human race never failed to surprise her with their racy comedy and obsession with overly skinny people.

As the movie ended, she heard Fredrick shift beside her and she glanced over, containing the amusement in her eyes. When the movie finally ended, she sat in the seat for a moment and noticed that Fredrick had leaned closer to her. What was he trying to do? She turned her head slightly to ask until his voice came to her. She wouldn't admit it, but his tone pulled harshly at her heartstrings. Her eyes softened before she realized what he had really spoken.

Her eyes widened slightly at the flame and she quickly covered his hand with hers, not even wincing as she smothered the flame from existence in his hand. Control yourself. she murmured sternly and swiftly got out of her seat. With a small frown, she feigned a trip and "accidentally" spilled her drink all over the young woman's blouse. She started quickly apologizing, but the group had already walked away form her in disgust to go clean up.

She sighed softly in relief and turned back around to take her seat next to Fredrick once more. Well let's go. I'm sure the place you picked is secluded enough. she spoke as she turned to face him.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: That's alright with me haha most times it will be a reply then I'll just leave for classes again so you can take your time

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Neutral GroundI'm With..:AlliOOC:Sounds good to me.

User Image

As the flame disappeared at her touch, the air no longer able to feed it as he tried to collect his own control so he didn't make things worse. He kept his seat as she got rid of the humans, a sigh of relief leaving him as he stared at the floor. Shame now taking over as, he realized with out her here, he would of killed the human with out a second thought too it. As she suggested they leave, he did not move his eyes still watching the ground before him. "I will not take you there, as you will never be welcomed in my house or my realm. To do such is foolish, many still hate this arrangement and in the end it is to big of a risk to your life, Their suffering will not change even if you do go, what difference is it." Getting to his feet he grabbed her buy the arm gently and pulled her closer to him. "If you ever stop that flame again, I will burn your pretty little wings off." His teeth clenched as the anger grew, hating the fact he lost control and had to resort to asking help from an angel.

Fredrick released her and turned away, leave her behind as he grabbed the food and headed out into the lobby. Of course the human was there waiting to confront him as well as Alli when ever she decided to join him. Clenching his fist Fredrick adverted his eyes as the male complained to him about his woman's clumsiness. Something about it bring a twisted smirk to his face, now merely waiting for Alli to exit the theater. For once she did, he could tell this human would do something foolish and give him enough reason to put him to the ground in pain. The thought excited him far more then he ever expected, for he knew it had to happen. For the only exit was the one they went through to go in for the movie itself. Glancing over his shoulder as Alli finally emerged, stepping between her and the male human as a warning. Though as Fredrick predicted he tried to get past the demon to get closer to the woman, so he could scold her close and personal.

It was then Fredrick, grabbed the male by the wrist and yanked him back so he was between the two of them. This only angered the human more as he felt he looked weak in front of his woman. Though it wasn't until the male once more tried to advance that Fredrick, took his clenched fist and allowed it to be put into the human's nose. Of course he did't use his full strength, but it was enough to put the man to the floor and cause blood to gush out of his nose. Snorting in disgust, Fredrick looked over at Alli and motioned towards the door as he spoke. "Let's go back, it will be dark soon anyways." Waiting for her to get past the couple, before he followed after her, adjusting his shirt some as he wiped way the blood on his jeans. Following her back to the field, he toyed with the flame in his hand unsure of how he felt about her touch. She took his one strength away without a second thought to it.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 frowned, but her eyes widened when he suddenly jerked her close to him and threatened her. When he left, she stared after him for a few moments. She glanced down at her hand and saw the small burn mark that plagued her palm. Demon's fire was going to stay on her skin for a few days. She sighed and leaned against the chair for a little to collect her thoughts. She wasn't sure how she had expected this day to turn out. He is a demon after all, don't ever forget that Alli. she gently scolded herself.

With that she picked her head up and walked out of the movie theater, only to be confronted with another problem. As the human tried to confront her personally, Fredrick punched him in the nose and Alli cringed at the crack. Oh heavens! she exclaimed and her hand covered her lips in surprise. The human girl had screamed as well, and Alli shot a glare at Fredrick. He probably wouldn't have hurt Alli, but the human was still a threat, so Fredrick wasn't going against the rules.

When he stepped aside, Alli quickly crouched over at the human's side and her fingers tips gently brushed his nose. The human girl was about to push her away, but Alli's bright chocolate eyes stared straight into her's. A dumb look of compulsion came over the woman and Alli quickly healed the human boy. His nose snapped back into place, and she sighed softly. This never happened. she cooed softly to them both, and in their stupor, they nodded at her.

She rose to her feet then and left with Fredrick. When they were nearing the field and not around any humans she quickly moved in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest. Was that necessary? she demanded and frowned up at the demon. Don't answer that actually, because you'll just have a stupid answer. That was completely uncalled for. she then added harshly and threw her hands up in frustration before they dropped to her sides.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character:

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Neutral GroundI'm With..:Alli & Their ParentsOOC:N/A

User Image

Growling in disgust as she fixed the human's nose, he waited for her to finish before he would follow after her. His hands move behind his back as he said nothing, even as they neared the field. Though his mind did wonder if she knew what that human truly was. Shaking his head he pushed the thoughts aside just in time to be stopped by Alli, who questioned his motives. Rolling his eyes he crossed his arms and decided to answer even though she told him not too. "Well little miss innocent, he is a pervert. Impure and disgusting to the core, his thoughts make mine look like a saints. But no, you only can see the good and never the true human nature. So if that is a stupid reason for wanting to kill him, then perhaps I was wrong about the angel race." Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited for her response his distaste for her only growing the longer he had to wait.

Even if he didn't wait long, with in the next ten minutes both their parents arrived to see how the little get together had gone. Which caused Fredrick to push past Alli and move to stand in between their parents, grunting in disgust. "I will not deny this war needs to end, but the demons suffer more then angels dare to realize. You say not to medal and yet even your own daughter has gone against such a rule! Fixing a human's broken nose and erasing memories. Yet my friends die from starvation as they can not offer humans a deal for their soul, a choice that they can deny!" Pausing he looked back at Alli, before taking in a deep breath and relaxing himself a bit more. "I will not step away from my responsibility, but I do as both parties to consider the other when deciding on the exact terms of this agreement. Demons need to feed and Angels need to guide, it is a balance that has last well before my years and will need to continue before a race is ended and the world is thrown to chaos, for not all will listen to an angel's whisper. You can not have good with out bad, as ying is incomplete with out yang." Finishing his statement, he offered his hand towards Alli's father, wishing to collect his necklace from the man,
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 just glared at him. Well it's not any better to only see the bad! she retorted but actually stumbled back a little as he pushed her aside.

She walked back to hear Fredrick rattling off. I was fixing something that should've never happened if you could keep your temper and desires in check. she defended herself. You can't just fly off the handle and break a boy's nose. I spilled a drink on his date, of course he's going to want to talk to me. He wasn't going to harm me, that much I know she added and crossed her arms over her chest.

Alli's hand was taken by her father's then as he was about to place the necklace into Fredrick's hand. Alli barely had the time to jerk away when her father's hand jerked away as well. He quickly seized her wrist and flipped her hand over, but she had her fist clenched. "What happened?" he asked sternly, their argument having frustrated and angered him slightly.

Nothing. Alli replied and jerked her wrist from his grip only for it to be seized and her fist pried open. "What is this? he asked, his frustration barely contained.

Alli winced at the overflow of power her father was starting to radiate. Stop, it was my fault. I burned myself... when we went out to eat. It was one of those make it yourself restaurants and.... and I left my hand on the burner underneath the table too long. It should be gone by tomorrow she quickly explained, the lie flying easily from her lips. Her cheeks flushed a soft pink color that gave her lie away, but she hid her face.

Her father dropped the necklace into Fredrick's hand and let go of Alli. He knew she was lying, but he'd deal with her at home. "Until tomorrow." he said as a farewell to the demon family and they left through the gate that led to Heaven.

As soon as they were through he spun on Alli and swiftly backhanded her across the face. Though they weren't visible, since they were so close to the gate, the sound of the slap resounded through the gate to the field. What did I say about lying? he questioned, his voice calm, but his eyes showing his legion of emotions.

I'm sorry, but it was my fault. I was being foolish. she gasped out and clutched the side of her face, knowing the bruise would heal by the wedding though the burn wouldn't.

Her father just turned away from her and walked on.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character:

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Ignoring the woman's allegations and excuses, he kept his promise and to him that was all that mattered. Though he could not ignore her father's action, the flame once more igniting in his hand. Twitching he stood his ground, waiting for the bond to be broken or the woman to be hurt. His body fought the urge to attack, knowing he soon wouldn't be able to control himself if her father did not release the bond. It was then his father stepped forward and touched his shoulder, the flame disappearing and the bond being taken. Fredrick staggered back as he looked towards Alli, shaking his head as he turned his back away from the angels. Taking his place at his mother's side, while his father took judgement on whether the bond needed to honored or not.

Fredrick didn't hold his place long though when he heard her lies, knowing it would bring only trouble for doing such. Thankfully the necklace was given back to Fredrick and the bond was broken. He looked towards the ground gritting his teeth in anger as, his father turned to leave when the angels did. It left Fredrick standing alone in the field as the slap rang through out the field. The flame left Fredrick's hand as he shot it at the doorway to haven, knowing it would do nothing at this point. Falling to his knees, he cursed in anger as the flame dissipated. "Foolish idiot..." It wouldn't be long after he spoke, that his mother came to collect him. As there was much to prepare for with tomorrow being the wedding day. Following after his mother, he could feel a strange stinging in his heart, though he knew it wouldn't stay long if he forced such thoughts out of his mind.

Sadly morning would not wait even for him, as it came and his mother woke him to a new set of clothing. A sigh left him as he got out of bed and got dressed, knowing this would be his last day as free demon. Finishing getting dressed, he walked out of the room and soon to the portal gate that lead to neutral ground. Walking out he was greeted by the sight of several high up demons and their close family. A child hood friend from the south kingdom was even there, which for him was slightly weird. Straightening up he headed out of crowd and looked around the wedding party. Soon he would be married to Alli and all he would remember is the fact he failed at protect her, even though the bond was broken.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Company: Angels and Demons

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 watched the sun rise as morning came. She hadn't slept at all last night and she was exhausted. She figured it to be anxiety about the coming day. As the sun rose, she couldn't help but cry. She had accepted her fate, but that didn't mean she liked it at all. She didn't like him, she didn't like the situation, she didn't like anything right now.

Her tears stopped when her mother called for her and she stood slowly, the remnants of her crying fading swiftly. When she arrived in the room with the dress, she looked as if it were any other day. Her mother knew somehow though for she asked if she had slept at all. Alli politely refused to answer her. She then dressed herself.

Alli didn't arrive at the wedding until it was she who had to walk down the aisle. Her wings were tucked inside the dress and she had her father's arm as she walked. She forced her face to remain expressionless, even as she heard words of scorn and acid be murmured and thrown at her. She instead focused on the awed words of her people, but as she looked ahead and saw that it was Fredrick waiting for her at the end, her heart fell. She couldn't be more grateful for her veil, for it mostly concealed her face.

It was supposed to be a happy day for the angel, yet she could do nothing but grieve.

As her father handed her off, she took Fredrick's arm wordless, but kept her eyes trained forward.

When it came time for them to accept their vows, she had to turn to look at her almost husband. Her eyes held nothing in them and she instead focused her eyes on his neck rather than his eyes. She didn't want to look at him. When it was her turn to speak, she said she did to all of the questions the man asked until finally the words she had been dreading to hear came from his lips.

I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: Dress

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

As the stood together in front of the alter, both holding an emotionless faces as the vows were said to one another. He heard the final words from the priest, his body tensing slightly as he finally looked into Alli's eyes. Fear was now being shown in his and he wondered if he could truly live the rest of eternity with this woman at his side. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to calm his nerves and do what was expected of him. Though it was not easy, he leaned down slightly and kissed the woman on the lips for a few moments. Only to break the kiss by stepping back, holding on of her hands in his own now. Looking towards his parents and then her's he bowed his head in respect before giving his full attention to his new wife. "We should be going, the plane will not wait much longer for us." Giving a soft smirk, he lead the way down the isle way and soon released her hand as he picked up bags that had already been packed.

Placing the items into the trunk of their rental car, he looked back for Alli and tried to believe this was for the best. After all, they barely could stand one another's company and now to go on some honey moon together alone for a week. A shudder left him at the thought, not even wanting to consider what their parents were thinking may happen. Rubbing the back of his neck, he opened the back seat of the car and waited for Alli to get inside. Once she did his mother came over and gave him a hug good by and whispered the words he dreaded to hear into his ear. 'Bring us a son who will one day rule over all of hell's kingdoms.' Stepping back he went around the car, his hand never leaving it as he used it for support. He couldn't bring himself to touch that woman like that let alone even want to dream of such an act. Ignoring it as best he could, he got into his half of the car and the driver began to taken the to the nearby human airport.

"They got us a single room with a single bed of course and worse off they have blocked off my card and only gave me enough cash to cover are meals and minimal splurges on gifts I am assuming. Basically meaning I can not get another room and the hotel already seems to know not to change are arrangements either." Glancing over towards her, he looked at her in the dress for the first time today. "It does suit you nicely..." Looking away and out the window he toyed with his necklace, wondering if he truly wanted this in the long run. As the thought of no more war was nice, assuming his people's suffering would finally end. For watching the people you once carried about crumble to their knees because of the weakness lack of feeding brought was a disgusting sight.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: Anxiety and Depression
Company:Him

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 allowed him to lead her back down the aisle, but she kept her head up and held herself high with dignity. She couldn't bear to look at the solemn faces of her people and the disgusted ones of his. So instead, she looked at a tree. She randomly picked a tree and kept her focus on that tree.

As he let her go to pick up the bags, her parents joined her and her eyes went to theirs. They looked at her and she found that they were forcing smiles onto their face to try and make her feel better. It didn't. They both embraced her and she lightly wrapped her arms around each as they did so and when that was over she glanced over her shoulder to the car. They just nodded at her unspoken excuse and she turned to rejoin Fredrick, her new husband.

As she got into the car, her face grimaced slightly at that thought. She had to keep reminding herself that regardless of her personal anxiety, this was for the better of everyone. This was the treaty to the war. There would be no more war, no more needless killing, no more pain. All because she was sacrificed. It made her dignity and pride rise slightly, only to fall again when he entered the car with her and started talking.

She turned her head so that she was looking out the window, and didn't have to face him. Okay.. was all she replied to his little spiel about the room and money situation, but she already knew that. When he complimented her, she turned her head back to look at him and pushed a small smile onto her face. Thank you, and you look very handsome as well. she replied to his compliment. She meant what she said, but she felt as though she was just going through the motions. She watched him turn away and she in turn looked out the window as well.

Despite all the raging emotions of sadness, loss, and everything inside her, she tried to lighten the mood slightly. It was just who she was. Where did you get that necklace? she asked softly, but kept her eyes trained on the outside world.

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: Dress

User Image

╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Leaning on the car door he relaxed slightly, knowing the car ride wouldn't be to horribly long. Though he preferred the silence before them, he did enjoy the complement she offered him. Knowing his clothing were that of his rank in the military he over saw on his father's behalf. As the silence seem to come back, he enjoyed it for even in it's tension he was able to think about things. What happened next though surprised Fredrick and caused him to look down at the necklace in his hand and then towards Alli. "My last soul gave it to be at the beginning of our contract. I was to kill every man who had beaten and abused her and her mother. It was during the french revolution I believe. It wasn't a long contract, but the woman's pain and sorrow actually mattered to me. One of the few that ever had to be honest." Shrugging it off he dropped the necklace back to his chest and looked out towards the window.

"Her name was Jeanne, which means god is gracious. Ironic really that god abandoned her to a pathetic death and a demon saved her from the real hell of man." Taking in a deep breath, he sighed and remembered that he almost fell for a human during that contact. Which was the only time he ever actually considered any of them worth his time, not that he would ever admit it. Biting his lower lip, he wonder what Alli thought of him now. After all to an angel his kind were nothing more the soul stealing monsters who had no care of the human race. Which is far from true for many of the high up demons. They understood what they needed, but it did not change the fact they respected the people they got their food from. After all soul full of fear and anguish tasted rather disgusting in Fredrick's mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff