Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:The StreetI'm With..:AloneOOC:OutfitShhh, I am not here >.>

User Image

The hours would pass in peace for Fredrick as he caught up on the much needed rest. It wasn't till about five to six hours later that he stirred from his slumber, stretching his arms out with a grumble when he did. It was then he sat up and looked around the room, no sight or sound of Alli near by. Raising a brow, he got to his feet and checked the bedroom and bathroom. Concern was growing as he searched the room for any signs of foul play. Nothing turned up, which annoyed him even more, because it meant she probably still is out and about on the town unguarded. Growling through his teeth, he grabbd his jacket and the other room key, before heading down to the lobby. Only to have the front desk tennet unsure of when Alli had left as the shift had changed while Fredrick slept. Nodding he straightened his coat out, heading out the front door, dialing a number on his cell phone. Sadly Dodger ignored the call, meaning he was surely busy deling with Fredrick's younger sister again.

A heavy sigh left him as he looked towards the sky, cursing under his breath. Going through the contact list on his phone, he decided he had no choice but to call in his favor on Vetis. The phone rang a few times before it was answered, a soft groan being all that was heard before a gruff and clearly upset voice spoke. "This better be important, my pet is doing good for once..." With a roll of his eyes, Fredrick tried to ignore the fact he had to listen to Vetis getting off once again.

Clearing his throat, Fredrick spoke calmly and clearly. "She has disappeared again and you owe me for that thing. So get your a** down here." As he gave his firm command, he eard the other groan once more in pleasure, it clear this time he was nearing a climax.

Biting his lower lips, Vetis kicked the pet away and growled in distaste. "Do not bite you foolish idiot!" Grumbling he cleared his throat and focused on his phone call once more. "Why isn't Dodger helping you Fredrick, he is your little go to b***h after all." Snickering at his own comment, he settled back n his seat awaiting Fredrick's excuse.

"He is busy I am guessing, just hurry up. I need your tracking hounds." Speaking harshly now, Fredrick hung the phone up right after he fnished his sentence. He knew by doing this Vetis would have no choice but to come to his location. Thankfully that shouldn't take to long, meaning he would soon be able to check on Alli and hopefully calm his nerves.
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content ↣Company: Raphael > Alone

'Cause if you ωɑɴτ to κϵϵρ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯...
                                                            𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 had spent the hours talking with Raphael in the field, catching up on his life, and hers, talking about nonsense, all the things they used to do when she lived in heaven. She didn’t even realize the time pass, and it had been a much needed release and distraction from all of her duties and worries and everything else.

…So we are in the house and next thing I see is just a vase flying at my head. she chuckled endearingly at her story and glanced up to the sky for a moment, noticing the time change. Oh… how long have we been here? she cut off and looked to her friend.

I would say quite a bit of the day now Alli. he answered and shrugged. What’s the rush? he then asked, with a raised eyebrow.

Alli glanced towards the direction of the town and bit her lip for a moment. I just don’t want Fredrick to worry if I’m not there when he wakes up. she answered and glanced back to see Raphael looking at her skeptically.

A demon? Worried? About an angel of all things? he chuckled and shook his head. Don’t lie now, what is really bugging you. he grinned playfully at her.

Alli frowned for a moment at him and shook her head. I’m serious. He will worry. He’s not an awful person like you’d like to think. she defended him and sat back, propping herself up on her hands. He really does care for me in a way that I never imagined anyone could care for me. He gets this whole look about him when he notices I’m upset. Almost like my pain, pains him too. It’s really empathetic and wholly unexpected of such, but he’s not what everyone fears for him to be. He’s not a monster, far from it. In fact, he quite the astounding man, and more than caring of others other than himself. He… just knows certain things in my mannerisms, even though I haven’t known him for very long… she looked down at the grass and smiled, unable to hold back the smile at her thoughts. Sure we don’t always get along, but he tries, he really really tries to make this work, and that’s more than what I can ask for. she chuckled and waved her hand carelessly. Listen to me, I sound like one of those naïve girls from the human movies. It was really nice to see you again Raph, but I do need to get back to the hotel before Fredrick does something silly like sent a whole scout team looking for me. she said and smiled as he nodded.

He had this aggravated look on his face though, which Alli couldn’t pinpoint herself. He almost seemed frustrated with her fawning of her husband, and more than a little possessive of that fact. She couldn’t see that it was jealousy, for she also refused to believe that’s what it was.

She stood up and brushed her backside off from the grass and held a hand out to help him up. He graciously accepted it, and smiled in a strained way at her. Until next time Alli-gator. he bowed to her and she just ruffled his hair with a small laugh.

Always the gallant one aren’t you. I told you to stop calling me that. she chuckled and turned towards the town. She heard him snicker and reply, I can’t especially since I know you dislike it so. and that caused her to laugh again and shake her head in mock shame. She then began walking away, unaware that Raphael stared after her form until he could see her no longer, before he headed back to Heaven’s gate himself.

...And if you ʀϵɑʟʟʏ ɴϵϵɗ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

╔══════════════╗
And if you ℜ 𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔶 𝔑 𝔢 𝔢 𝔡 me,
you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯
╚══════════════╝
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

As Fredrick waited near the entrance of the hotel, Vetis sent his hounds out to retrieve Alli as he was commanded too. Though little did Fredrick know, Vetis planned to make him pay for inturupting his fun times. It wouldn't take long for te hounds to find Alli, blocking her path back to the hotel now. Low growls left their throats, as Vetis came up behind her smirking. "I could neve see the appeal for such fair skin honestly.." The thick, heavy tone came from behind Alli, as he snapped his fingers to cause the dogs to disappear. "Your little hubby is worried Miss Innocent, but I am very tempted to make him wait a little longer for your return." Walking around her, he took in her appearance with an amused smile. His hand reached out slowly to touch her cheek, though a spark of fire set off around it as a heavy sigh was let loose. Fredrick walked down the street towards the two of them and gave a small glare towards Alli, before focusing his attention on Vetis. Whom now had moved a good deal away from them both.

"You really should know better Vetis, she is my wife after all." Smirking he stared down the demon before him, knowing his powers were far stronger then those of Vetis'. This caused the male to back away more, before turning to leave completely. Fredrick stood in silence as he watched the other leave, only to turn his attention to Alli once the male was out of sight. "Come along, we should get you back to the hotel." Turning away from her, he began to head back to the hotel, not wanting to seem to pushy by waiting on her.
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content, Slightly Fearful ↣Company: Alone > Fredrick

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 looked to the hounds and frowned to herself for a moment. They didn’t look anything like Dodger’s hounds, which meant it had to be someone else’s correct? As if her suspicions were confirmed, an unfamiliar voice came up behind her and she sighed to herself. Her body tensed up and she turned her head to glanced back at him. Well then I guess it’s a good thing you are not my husband. she remarked smartly and crossed her arms over her chest when he came to stand before her. Of course, he wasn’t much of a sight either, though she wasn’t cruel enough to remark such, unlike himself. Are you going to stop me? she asked, in both a bored and amused tone, raising an eyebrow at him.

She leaned back away from his touch, but did visibly flinch when she saw the fire near her cheek. It didn’t feel like fire, nor did it burn her, but it still startled her. It felt more like a warm caress if anything, but the sight of fire was a sight she had always feared. Her eyes turned towards the second person, and she nearly smiled with relief. She repressed the urge though for she caught the end of his glare towards her. What did she do now? She was very nearly expecting a lecture as soon as they got into the hotel room, which would quickly turn into an argument due to her stubborn nature. Great…

She pushed the thoughts aside and her eyes followed the man as he walked away and was gone from sight. Fredrick beckoned her and she nodded quietly, following after him. Hoping to remedy some of his frustration, or perhaps even anger with her, she moved up beside him and gently held to his arm affectionately. I’m sorry I worried you, I didn’t mean to be out so long. she apologized, meaning it, not just wanting to deter any arguing. She didn’t want to worry him, she just lost track of time, which was something she was prone to doing too often. More often than she’d like to admit, it was an awful habit of hers.

To say she feared her husband’s wrath was inaccurate. She was sure he couldn’t hurt her even if he wanted to. Much less to the fact that he also didn’t want to. However, what she did fear was the pain of being in an argument with the man for the thousandth time this week. At least it felt as such. It was such a tiring matter, such an awful feeling that stayed in her gut. She didn’t fear him, but rather the effect he had over her at times. She liked keeping the amicable air about them.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Shifting his arm as her's coiled around his, he gave a soft sigh before smiling towards her. "Who were you with Alli? I doubt you lost time with out a reason." Raising a brow, he focused her eyes a head whie leading them back to the hotel. His mind wonder sligtly that she had feelings for another, which was the cause of this reluctance they had been dealing with as of late. Though he was quick to force it from his mind, wanting to never doubt her in that manner. They were to spend eternity together, surely that was the cause of it and nothing more. Taking in a deep breath, he looked towards the hotel entrance and then towards Alli. "Let's go upstairs and watch a movie together, we need some time to relax and just be together, don't you agree?" Watching her out of the corner of his eye, he lead them into the hotel and to the elevator. He wasn't sure why, but he was craving some quite time with the two of them just being close to one another.
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content, Slightly Fearful, Nervous, Affectionate, Confused ↣Company: Fredrick

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 glanced over at him and smiled to herself. He knew her better than she thought, and she gently rested her head against his shoulder for a small moment as they walked, just giving him a small sign of affection for that. An old friend from Heaven, his name’s Raphael. Just catching up, I haven’t seen him since a few days before the wedding, and a lot has happened. she chuckled slightly, but her insides tensed up for a moment. She didn’t know how Fredrick would take the news of her being around another male, but she harbored no feelings for Raphael. However, that may not stop her husband from being offended, or worse hurt. She was completely honest with him though, that was always something right? I’ve known him since I was young, but he’s “not my type” or whatever the humans say when they aren’t interested in a person other than platonically. she added and chuckled at herself, shaking her head slightly.

When he offered a movie and quiet time together, she smiled and nodded once to him. That sounds nice, I would really enjoy that. she responded. They went up to the room and she pulled him to the couch. She let go of his arm to pick out a movie. She didn’t take much care of which one it was, just throwing a movie into the DVD player and turning the TV on. The previews came through then, and she grabbed the remote, returning to the couch and sitting next to Fredrick. She pulled her legs up and had them tucked against her side and she glanced over at him briefly, before returning her eyes to the screen.

She wanted, for whatever reason, to just curl up against his side and be close to him physically. To be held by him, and what not. However, she was not bold enough to do so. Of course, he was her husband, and she had no doubt that if she grabbed his hand and pulled his arm around her, he would be more than happy to oblige. She was still awkward with this whole affection ordeal though. She just barely got around to being bold enough to grab his hand or his arm while walking. Anything more than that always sent a weird feeling coursing through her body. Almost as if it was an irrational fear of being rejected, or her advances being taken the wrong way. Her body tensed with her desires clashing with her slight insecurities, and she didn’t really know what to do about it. She was probably being silly, but regardless she didn’t make much of a move.

The best she could manage to make herself do was lean against him slightly, so that her arm was against his arm and a small part of her weight was resting against him. Even so the awkward feeling in her stomach rose up to her chest, and the inexperience of dealing with such before made her unsure of what to do. Unsure of why she felt so weird and awkward and wondering if there was something wrong with her. Almost a feeling like there were butterflies in her stomach, just causing chaos in there, making her nervous and such. She didn’t understand what it was or why it had appeared now as opposed to any other time. What was this strange reaction?

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
****~~~~****TIME SKIPPIES!!!!~~~~Three months later****~~~~****

Though 3 months have passed, the two still have distance with one another but are slowly becoming closer. Evening growing so much as having inside jokes and such. The house has been finished for them and they moved in about a month ago now. Everything is prefect and exactly how they wanted it, even with two full book shelves of movies and tv series for them to watch together. This does not mean they are perfectly happy though, with separate rooms and still an inability to be to close to one another with out Ali seeming to lose herself strange feelings she has yet to understand. These days are starting to wear on Fredrick though and his stress level is becoming more and more apparent as their bickering has once more increased. But to show her a bit of good faith, he finally agreed for the two of them to go to heaven and visit her family.

Of course this was the last thing Fredrick wished to do, as dealing with angelic beings was taxing on his nerves and they were already worn so thin. After all he was used to get his way with women much fast then this ever. But he still remains true to his wife and hopes soon she would give way and allow the two to share a bed together and so much more. For now, they prepare for the trip to heaven, Ali getting him to agree to spend the night there with her family after have a dinner. It was probably the worst idea possible for him right now, as he would be expected to behave and act as if nothing was wrong between them. After all this union was supposed to equal peace, so if it was not going well surely it would cause the opposite effect.

The question now is, can Fredrick keep himself in check and act as if life is completely perfect with his small brunette wife. Or would the angels break him by being the final straw on the camels back. Let's us find out!
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content, Nervous, Affectionate, Relatively happy ↣Company: Pancakes and Marian Hill

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Alli woke up the morning of their trip a bit earlier than usual. The nerves were probably getting to her, today was the day. They were going to heaven to have dinner with her parents. That in itself struck a bit of fear into the angel. Her parents were very unpredictable when it came to just about anything. She had no clue if they were going to be cordial, or rude, or if they would scrutinize. All these thoughts had been etched in her mind since she attempted to sleep last night. She probably only managed a few hours, at best.

To distract herself, she threw on some human music and hummed as she made up some breakfast for the two of them. She made sure it was soft so she didn't wake him prematurely. Her eyes kept flickering back and forth between his bedroom and the stove. Oh Frederick. A small smile graced her features as she thought of him. He had proven himself quite well these past few months. He was patient with her, far more patient than she would've thought a demon to be capable of. He was kind and generous in places she would've never expected. If she didn't know any better she would claim she was beginning to become smitten with her arranged husband. Perhaps she really didn't know any better though. Imagine that, being smitten with your significant other. She snickered in amusement at herself. Even so, it was only the beginning.

She cast another glance to his bedroom before continuing to cook and hum. She hoped he would wake up soon, she didn't want his food to get cold. Then again, after living with him for these few months she had begun to pick up on his habits. He usually didn't sleep long, but he always found a way to wake up when she was cooking. Perhaps he smelled the food and it brought him to consciousness. She would never really know. As the beat picked up in the song she began the dance as well. The movement helped shake her nerves.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:KitchenI'm With..:AliOOC:OutfitShhh, I am not here >.>

User Image

The sound of her foot steps awoke him the first time, as he sighed to himself and laid in the bed. She was up earlier then usual, but he thoughts perhaps it was a mere bathroom use. When she continued to move around, he closed his eyes and strained to hear her every movement. It was soon easy to tell she was cooking, as the scent of the food filled his nostrils. Smiling, he mused at what a good house wife she was becoming with out even realizing it. He chuckled to himself and enjoyed the last few moments of solitude, before sitting up in the bed. Today he had promised her they would return to her home in heaven, it was surely a mistake to have ever agreed to such things. But if he held off much longer on it, he feared it would begin to hurt their relationship in worse ways. Getting dressed in a pair of pajama pants and a tank top, he yawned while stretching his arms outs. Ruffing his hair into place, he came out of the bedroom and soon wandered to the kitchen.

As he walked in her back was turned and she was dancing to music he could not hear. An amused smirk crossed his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on a nearby wall to enjoy the show. It was moments like this that made waiting for her worth it, no matter how long it took. Her innocence always was so pure and prefect, he loved her all the more for it really. Clearing his throat, he waited for her to realize he was watching. Almost sure she would be redder then ever because of what he had seen. But all the same it made it that much better for him, as she was being herself now and he loved it. "You have some interesting moves there Ali darling, if I must say so." His softened smile still showed as he watched and waited for her to offer up his plate of food. Part of him wondering if she would be willing to do a movie before they left for heaven. It was another way of avoiding it really for him, but it was worth a shot all the same.
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content, Nervous, Affectionate, Relatively happy ↣Company: Frederick

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 jumped slightly when Frederick cleared his throat and she spun around to face him. She was in little pink track shorts and a tank top, and her face was nearly the color of her shorts as he commented on her "moves." She just ended up giving him a cheeky little grin and did a silly little shake with her hips in a joking manner to play off of his words. "Why thank you, I made them up myself." she replied with a small smirk and finished off their breakfast of french toast and bacon. She wasn't huge of the whole bacon thing, but he liked it so she made it anyways. It usually ended up with him having three pieces to her one piece.

She served the two plates, and as per usual she stood while she ate, leaning over the counter. She looked to him as she took her first bite, wanting to gauge his mood on the little vacation they were to be taking today. Rather than beating around the bush she swallowed her food and sighed. She knew he didn't much like when she was passive about these things so she decided to just say it outright. She was working on that for him, knowing he preferred to deal with things head on. "How are you feeling about tonight?" she asked, her cheeks flushing from the assertion. She was still getting used to that.

Alli twirled the fork around her fingers in what she hoped looked like a mindless manner. In all reality, she was quite a bit nervous about this whole meeting herself. She knew her parents could be very judgmental, and just everything bad you wouldn't want out of parents, thats what her parents were. She also had to think about that party that Lilith and Balan were throwing for them coming up here within the next month, if not sooner. A whole kingdom?! A whole kingdom was going to celebrate their marriage with them, and if anything Frederick said was true, it was going to be quite a.... what's the human word. "Rager?" She sighed gently to herself, she had never even heard of such a thing, let alone attended anything that was even close to the sort. She fully expected women to be flaunting and flinging themselves at her husband and then what? She didn't have the backbone to tell them off. Not with so many of his people wanted to see her pretty wings ripped right out of her back.

She was going to make herself paranoid with all this kind of talk and thoughts. There was just so much on their plate as newleyweds. In all reality, she just wanted to sit at home and get to know her husband. Wasn't that silly? Get to know her HUSBAND. That was a different matter altogether, but with all the formalities they had been attending to, she didn't feel like she really knew him yet. How could she? Their lives were to busy to be just that. THEIR lives.

The whole thought made Alli sigh to herself, and she glanced to Frederick. A small smile creeped it's way onto her face as she studied him. She had grown to become fond of his slightly disheveled waking appearance more than this put together public appearance. He seemed more real, and he was so darn adorable with his hair sticking out sometimes. She watched the way he moved, the way his muscles rippled beneath his skin that she could see on his arms. The way his smiles were only the slightest curve of his lips, never anything too big, but sometimes not too subtle either. The way his eyes were so... intense. Hell, she was smitten alright. That was a good thing though, right? Right.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:KitchenI'm With..:AliOOC:OutfitShhh, I am not here >.>

User Image

Taking the plate she offered up to him, he mused over her body thinking of how she shook in not but a few moments before. It really was a turn on when she dressed in such fitting clothing, that showed quite a bit of skin. Licking his lips hungrily, he picked up one of the pieces of bacon, taking a bite of it while watching her take her own first bite. Though it was to be a short lived silence between them as she decided to be direct with the question he did not wish to face this early. As she asked it, he was quick to stick the rest of the bacon piece in his mouth so he had a moment to think about a proper answer. Swallowing, he sighed and leaned his head back against the wall while staring up at the ceiling. "Honestly Ali, it is for you and nothing more can be said about it. You honored me by going to hell, it is only right I do the same for you. Even if I am sure I will pay dearly for it later..." His eyes stayed adverted even has he lowered his head taking a bit of the french toast stick.

Really there was nothing more to say about it, he did not wish to go and he never would wish to go to such a place. But it must be done all the same and he was a man over his word. After all he gave his about not forcing her to lie with him until she was ready and thus far he has kept his honor for it. Not that she made it easy when she wore such outfits and moved so freely in them. Glancing up slightly he let his eyes scan over the bar skin that showed on her, purring to himself in content. He had to admit she was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Even demons could not compare to her anymore and it bothered him some how. Was he really falling in love with this angel, sure that was the entire point of their marriage. Was to produce an heir to rule it all. And yet he actually found himself wanting to get to know her more and protect her from his own world's dangers. It was something he did not understand, but did his best to keep hidden from her.

After all Fredrick was supposed to be the calm and collected one with all the answers. To admit he had none when it came to what he wanted from this marriage, it scared him. Sighing he closed his eyes and finished his breakfast, setting the plate in the sink before he spoke. "What about you Ali, is this really what you want?" His head tilted slightly as he leaned on the counter next to her, one hand gently resting on her shoulder. If she flinched or moved away, he would quickly give her space. But everyday he had been trying to make her comfortable with him being near. With his skin against her own, in hopes one day she would come to accept it as normal and perhaps even crave it if given enough time.
User ImageUser Image
↣Location: Earth ↣Emotion: Relaxed, Content, Nervous, Affectionate, Relatively happy ↣Company: Frederick

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 pursed her lips and sucked her teeth for a moment at his question. She had assumed as much about his answer, but he was right, how did she really feel about it? With a small sigh and a smile that wasn't filled with happiness but rather regret she answered, "It doesn't matter what I want, it's what needs to be done. What I want hasn't matter in quite a long time." Her voice wasn't cheery, and her eyes got this old, wisened, far-away look in them as she stared off into the depths of her french toast. It gave away her true age for a moment there

She shook the feeling off and glanced up as she noticed his hand on her shoulder. It was so light, and so innocent, but for no reason at all it made her slightly uncomfortable. That, or it was his question, or more importantly her answer, that made her uncomfortable. Regardless, she slipped out from under his hand, but not before pressing her cheek against the back of his palm affectionately. She didn't want to make him feel bad for trying to touch her, they were both trying to move past that point.

"Alright! So I have not packed a single thing for the night, have you?" she asked, her voice back to it usual calm, but cheery demeanor. Her eyes held that glint in them again, once again she was looking for some sort of distraction. It was why she purposely waited until the last minute to pack. Thinking about clothes or anything was better than thinking about her father.

Her memories quickly flashed back to the time when she and Frederick had first met. The good old back hand she had gotten from him was one of the last conversations she had had with him in a while. All because she had lied to him to protect her now husband. At least she lied to protect, he was lying to gain power and try to rule over all, not just those of angelic being.

Her feathers bristled slightly at the thought of her father's lies. She had yet to confront him on the matter of lying and playing god. Once she took the throne, things would be different. That's what she always told herself, she would change things. Her and Frederick, they would make things better. After they consummated the marriage. That thought made her pale slightly and she swallowed heavily. She stole a shy glance over at him, her thoughts being betrayed by the look in her eyes and the blush on her face. Oh heavens.

"WELL! My feathers are a bit cramped, I think I'm just going to go um... " her little lie to escape her own embarrassment at her thoughts died at her lips. She didn't have an excuse. "Yup!" she finished and retreated to her bedroom, but left the door open to let Frederick know he was welcome to follow if he so pleased.

Her bedroom had been made large enough for her to stretch her wings out, and it was a glorious feeling. She was flattered that they had thought to include the wide space for her, not to mention it was so nice and spacious for things and her multitude of clothes. With a flick of her wrist her wings came undone from their spell and she stretched them out to their full span. Her feathers rustled and ruffled out as if they had their own mind and were their own beings. She smiled happily and sighed as she relaxed from the stretch. It was nice to have them out in the open, though she didn't know how Frederick felt about them. Did they make him uncomfortable? Did he admire them? Did he think they were a nuisance? Perhaps she'd never know, but in her bedroom, windowless as it was, she felt free to let them breathe as she chose.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

She spoke a cold and hurtful answer to his question, knowing it was not meant that way in the least. Really though he hated it all the same and the fact she moved away from his touch soon afterwards made it sting all the more. Even as she tried to recover it by placing his palm against her cheek, he could only force a weak smile. Once he was released, he stepped back and inhaled deeply. He shook his head no and shrugged it off, looking towards the bedrooms for a moment. Packing meant making it a reality, which is did not care for doing at all at this point. Rubbing the back of his next, he exhaled and took in his surrounds to distract him from the painful ping in his heart. She meant him no harm and he knew this, but sometime making himself strong was a lot harder then even he had realized. When she snapped out of her own little trance and asked him a question, he was quick to put up his strong facade.

"I have not, but it wont take me to long to get packed." Shrugging it off, he watched her for a few moments before going to do the dishes so they would not sit while they were gone. She seemed lost in her own thoughts at that point and he found himself doing the same. Wondering what she could possibly be thinking about, little did he know she was stealing glances of him while he did the chores. It wasn't until she spoke up that he looked over his shoulder and nodded in understanding. "Have fun Ali darling." His voice was soft and sweet as he watched her leave, only to go back to finishing up the dishes. Drying them off and putting them away was all he had left to do and he could hear her wings stretching out and flapping some in her bedroom. Smiling to himself he was happy Astro suggested making her room on the larger size for this very reason. Biting at his lower lip he wondered if she was embarrass of her wings, since it often seemed he never was aloud to see them in their full glory. Shrugging off the thoughts, he made his way to his bedroom walking past her's in the process.

Pausing he stopped and admired the glorious white beauty that shown behind her, wishing he could be something so pure and innocent. The thought quickly disappear and took him by surprise, and he was quick to take his leave to his room and get some things packed up for the visit. Humming to himself, he thought about the wings she had spread wide in the bedroom as he passed. Something about them drawing him to a strange line of thoughts, wishing he had wings of his own. Then again he was sure they would be nothing like her's. Biting at his lower lip, he clinched his fist in annoyance before taking in a deep breath and forcing his mind to clear from the saddening thoughts that were filling it. Finishing packing a change of clothes, as well as a few extra ones in case he needed them. He soon picked up the tote bag that had his belongings, heading down the hall once more. He stopped at the door way that lead into Ali's room. "All packed up Ali darling, what about you?" Watching her as he awaited the answer, he was now in proper clothing of a suit. Though it was not finished being button up yet and his under shirt was also open.
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 was just finishing the last of her packing, trying to decide between two dresses to wear for dinner. Her wings were still out, but seemingly relaxed at her back. She glanced back as she heard Fredrick's voice and flashed him a dimpled smile. Almost, I can't decide which one I want to wear. she answered and ushered him to come stand next to her. One dress was long and flowy and a pretty lavender color, while the other was a deep dark blue and shorter, a little below knee's length and puffed out in a fairy like way. She liked both of them, but for whatever reason she was stuck.

Then a wonderful idea popped in her mind. She closed her eyes, turned away from the two and grinned to herself. You choose, or even go through my closet and find a different one. Surprise me. she giggled out, thinking this to be a cute game.

After he chose and zipped up her bag for her, she opened her eyes. For the moment she was in a formal casual wear. She had on a long maxi skirt with a nice flowy blouse. Knowing her parents, they wouldn't have dinner ready by the time the two would enter the realm, let alone her house. She wanted to take the time to show Fredrick her favorite spot before they actually went to her house for dinner. She could change then.

All set. she murmured and looked to him. She smiled, and flushed as her fingers floated towards his shirt and finished buttoning up his undershirt for him. She left the suit jacket undone, she kind of liked the rugged look it gave him. Not overly professional, but not exactly unkempt either. She looked up to him with a coy little smile and planted a kiss to his clothed chest. Remember when you're up there, that you only need to breathe. The air will be thinner, just as hell's was thick for me. Just stay calm, and breathe or you'll get too lightheaded and pass out. Okay? she briefed him with a small grateful smile.

She knew this wasn't his first choice in place to visit, it probably wasn't even the second or third of fiftieth. He was doing this for her, and as much as she didn't want to either, they had to and she was grateful he would stick it out with her instead of letting her go this alone.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:HeavenI'm With..:AlliOOC:OutfitShhh, I am not here >.>

User Image

Moving to her closet after he was told to get her a dress, he looked through a few of them for a few moments. He wasn't sure what to have her wear, other then it need to be a lighter blue to match his under shirt he had picked out for dinner. Once he found one, he walked back to her side, careful to give her wings a bit of space. Offering the dress up, she quickly packed it and seemed to finally be ready to get on their way. She finished getting him ready, a soft smile crossing his lips as he watched her fingers dance over the buttons, doing them up with ease. Once she had finished and moved back, he straightened the shirt out a bit and put the cuff links together as well. For now though, he did not tuck his shirt in or close his suit jacket, letting her enjoy his more rouged look. His head lifted as she smiled at him, a brow raising as he wondered what she was planning.

A gentle kiss was placed on his chest, it causing him to freeze with shock as the feeling that tingled through his body was strange. When she spoke, he released his breath and smiled, nodding in agreement to what she had said. "I understand Ali dear, I will remember I promise." Moving a bit closer to her, he reach over and grabbed her bag placing it with his own. "Come now, we should get a move on. I want to see your world as you have seen mine." Giving a weaker smile, he was telling a bit of the truth, though he was still very uneasy going up to heaven still. After all, a single demon among the angels seemed dangerous for him. He was strong yes, but not that strong and they could easily kill him. He was beginning to understand how Alli felt when they went to hell. Though the difference there was he had his family's blessing and backing if anything was to go wrong. For some reason Fredrick did not believe she had the same and could offer him little protection if things went wrong.

Sighing to himself, he turned away and headed for the front door, knowing she would follow when she was good and ready. Opening the door, he looked up towards the sky and grimaced, wishing he could at least bring his younger brother with for some back up. He could trust Astro to have his back if it came down to it, though if he could have his pick he would bring Dodger. But alas the only friend he would likely have in this adventure was his wife and even that made him even more concerned. Taking in a deep breath, he continued down the walk way and started down the sidewalk that would take them to haven's entrance. It was a quick walk and thankfully not to many humans stopped and stared at the two of them walking with bags over his shoulders. Surely it was a strange sight to see, but really Fredrick did not care how he looked to them after all he worried only for Alli's approval at this point. As they neared the field, he paused and looked back towards her with a smile.

"Go a head and take the lead dear, you know this place better then I." His voice was tender and soft, as he managed to hide his fear this time far better then he thought he could have. Standing back slightly he watched her go out and find the entrance, waiting for her to signal for him that is was safe to get on their way. He really was unsure if this was the proper thing to do, but at this point it was to late. The stepped into the opening and his body tingled and tensed with a strange feeling as they seemed to find their way to the sky with ease. Fredrick had closed his eyes with out even realizing it and would have to have Alli tug him forward to make him realize they had safely arrived in Heaven.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff