Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shapeshifter

i dont think i put a hair on XD i'm just with my bald self XD!!!

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

hegei
drakokatze
*snugs* i think i have the items you substituted with, want me to change to match ya?

>u< i wished i had the gold to get the red claws...i honestly thought i had them u.u....and if you do you're still the master of our kind oh mighty one emotion_kirakira
i had to get the red xd well, you know me *red addict* and xd

Fiendish Seraph

drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
Damn, lady, that's a lot of red hair to collect! rofl Best of luck with it though, Drako!
i know ^^;;; but red hair is soooo <3 xd

Sure is! Here's to your quest!
thanks hun ^^

You're welcome. :3

Magical Librarian

-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
Damn, lady, that's a lot of red hair to collect! rofl Best of luck with it though, Drako!

thanks hun ^^

heart

Magical Librarian

hegei
rofl rofl rofl i dun think i'm currently wearing hair, either. doesn't go with this avi ^^; wearing black hair, apparently xd the better to darken the hood

Fiendish Seraph

drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

thanks hun ^^

heart

So have you been able to draw anything lately? Been a while since you've had time to stream.

Magical Librarian

-X-Luna Angelus-X-

So have you been able to draw anything lately? Been a while since you've had time to stream.
i'm working full time and taking two classes. I haven't been able to draw in months crying *really misses it*

I think after my midterms this week i'm going to draw some, need the stress relief

Fiendish Seraph

drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

i'm working full time and taking two classes. I haven't been able to draw in months crying *really misses it*

I think after my midterms this week i'm going to draw some, need the stress relief

emotion_hug I know the feeling. After not drawing anything, whether it was on my drawing pad or pixel art, I finally drew something last week.

Desirable Shapeshifter

drakokatze
hegei
rofl rofl rofl i dun think i'm currently wearing hair, either. doesn't go with this avi ^^; wearing black hair, apparently xd the better to darken the hood

thus is why i'm bald it makes seeing wigs better -nods-

Magical Librarian

-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

emotion_hug I know the feeling. After not drawing anything, whether it was on my drawing pad or pixel art, I finally drew something last week.
emotion_hug and ooh, yay~

Magical Librarian

hegei
drakokatze
hegei

thus is why i'm bald it makes seeing wigs better -nods-
xd makes sense

Fiendish Seraph

drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

sweatdrop Still gotta ink that bunny hoodie chibi.

Magical Librarian

-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

man, inking is a PAIN

King Gatekeeper

dramallama

Fiendish Seraph

drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-
drakokatze
-X-Luna Angelus-X-

man, inking is a PAIN

And I haven't done it in months!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas