Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Didnt it just start? I want to post but the reply button doesnt work and I get the "You are not authorized to post" thing...

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
If you read the first posts they will lock it infrequently to allow a catch up in posts. This may be your issue.

Fashionable Gaian

Ah okay. Thanks

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

TazzyC123
If you read the first posts they will lock it infrequently to allow a catch up in posts. This may be your issue.

It's been locked for me since it started. I couldn't post a thing while other people were posting in droves.

Wealthy Hoarder

I thought it was an issue for me too.

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Csilla Silvana
TazzyC123

It's been locked for me since it started. I couldn't post a thing while other people were posting in droves.

I was unable to post for the first few minutes. It is possible that traffic was to high for the servers? I think many made use of the quick reply function though.

To be honest i am unsure why it would remain locked to yourself.

Punny Skeleton

try it now.

User Image

Fluffy Kitten

Strife Dragneel
try it now.

User Image

I just did. I can't even use quick reply. I sent PM to Narumi Misuhara asking about it.

Punny Skeleton

Csilla Silvana
Strife Dragneel
try it now.

User Image

I just did. I can't even use quick reply. I sent PM to Narumi Misuhara asking about it.

That sucks. The only other thing I can suggest, is to log out and log back in. I hope this issue gets resolved soon for you.

User Image

Wealthy Hoarder

Its open now. I just posted a hard question. I hope they respond.

Fluffy Kitten

Strife Dragneel
Csilla Silvana
Strife Dragneel
try it now.

User Image

That sucks. The only other thing I can suggest, is to log out and log back in. I hope this issue gets resolved soon for you.

User Image

I ended up having to get on an alternate account to ask my questions.

Punny Skeleton

Csilla Silvana

I ended up having to get on an alternate account to ask my questions.

Well, at least you were finally able to. sweatdrop

User Image

Big Noob

Although technically not supposed to happen, but did you have the admin put on your ignore list? A ton of people did that months ago during the height of the announcement spam.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I couldn't reply while on the first page, but after switching to the last page I was able to post.

Fluffy Kitten

Sevalle
Although technically not supposed to happen, but did you have the admin put on your ignore list? A ton of people did that months ago during the height of the announcement spam.

I went and looked, and apparently I did. I don't even remember doing that because I had already heard it wouldn't work the first time I'd ever seen anyone suggest it.

I hope that fixes the problem if they do this again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff