Welcome to Gaia! ::

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
When will Edmund reclaim his rightful place in HR Wesley? His harem needs to know.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Castiel Lover
Will you please release more Ruby tickets? Only two were ever won - one has been used and the other was bought for use.

If your artists are spread too thin, maybe spam the cash shop a little less and put more tickets out? No one would be upset about a few less items and announcements a week.

Hey there,

We'll certainly consider releasing more ruby tickets! However, we have to allocate our artists' time to what we believe will make the most amount of Gaians happy and help support our website.

Princess Angelishia

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Arlette Mori
First of all, Thank you staff for listening to the user's concerns with the lack of Ask the Admin. I am very happy to see it return as Ask the Staff. We are slowly rebuilding the communication gap between users and staff. ATA was what helped make our community felt unique in my humble opinion. I'm glad to see this feature back. I hope it continues! <3

First question - Narumi posted on Twitter months ago that the possible return to the Gaia Blog. Is there any update on this feature returning?

Second question - I would like to know what the general plans are for the plot. I know it will be continuing, but I would like to know if there is some sort of timeframe you are looking at?

Third question - Do you watch the Blacklist? If SO: Do you think Red is Lizzie's dad? razz

1. Not really, I wanted to bring this back but needed people around the office to volunteer to continue to make posts to keep it active. Sadly I wasn't able to gain enough support to make it worthwhile. However, that was a long time ago. It's worth looking at again. How do you guys feel about it? How many of you would read our blog if it was active? Would you want it in our forum version? ...or Wordpress version?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

TazzyC123
Back when you introduced the story writing competition when the project EI ticket came out it was somewhat implied that this could be a way to get a ticket from Gaia. Was this just badly worded and you mean't other gaians might be so generous?

P.s. great to see this back and at that hour earlier for those in different time zones.

Hello there!

That thread was just meant for fun, sorry! However we may consider that kind of prize in the future!

Princess Angelishia

Tenacious Survivor

Hi!

Three questions;

1) Will the guild system ever be revamped? For a while the guilds were a strong part of the Gaian lifestyle but although the forums have been updated regularly the guilds have been left behind.

It'd be nice to have the guilds updated in ways that make them more relevant for modern users.

2) Will the wishlists ever be fixed? Currently there's a problem in which clicking on a space will instead pull up a different item on the list.

3) Will we be able to make our wishlist public by adding them to our drop down boxes? It would make it much more convenient to find.

That's all I got. Thanks for doing this ATA!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Thank you all so much for bringing this back! It is very much appreciated.

Also thank you to the artists and Bluealaris for the yellow hooded fighter recolor!
We quite needed more yellow.

So... Are there going to be more yellow items? i have one or two ideas that might be liked

User Image
Uploads/p141142601834297b_zpsr8nctxzh.jpg.html]User Image

Liberal Fatcat

Are you aware of the scoring glitch with Smashblox that has been going on for a good year?
It's INCREDIBLY annoying when hard-earned scores suddenly lose a few thousand points, especially when that score would have put you in the top spot. ._.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
We have caught up some, so have opened back up for more questions!

Astral Vampire

Heya staff,

I have a question regarding the Sapphire Ticket/Project Evolving Item -- since the only publicly known ticket was presumably lost due to a mule being banned, will (or do) the remaining Project Evolving Item items (still) have a chance to contain the ticket? Are there plans to release another 'create your own evolving item' ticket again?

Will there be another Gaia instant-messenger like in the previous hotbar?

((also woo for more outfit slots, inventory arranger and mobile app getting some love :> ))
The prices of bugs and inks have increased by a ton. Popular ink colors now cost millions or hundreds of millions--for just 1 vial. I'm very concerned with this, and I know that I'm not the only one.

1. Can you remove the cap on bug-collecting?

2. Would you consider allowing hoards of regular bugs to be exchanged for rare bugs, similar to the fish exchange for rare fish?

3. Would you ever consider creating a new game for collecting bugs?

4. Will you allow paws to get existing tattoos from bug collections as well?

Reasoning and other suggestions, including those for exchange rates, are listed in this thread.

Salty Sweetheart

I see that updating tags and tabs in shops is a priority, and I have some input on that. Can we have an 'Equippables' tag for avatar items in the Cash Shop?

I've put some thought into this here.

Thanks!
Are you going to sell Project Tickets in the cash shop? (say Black Friday?)

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
EbeleRoderick
Hello, staff. While I appreciate this form of communication back, we've needed it for a while, so I hope you're prepared to properly answer some of the serious questions from the users in here. I feel that in order for the ATS threads to work, there needs to be honest responses that don't undermine the issues we're concerned about. I've bolded my own questions and put my thoughts on them underneath, the latter being because I still care about the site and only wish for it to get better than it is now. I hope that my post gets a proper answer, or at least acknowledged.

1.) Will there be better payouts for games in the future?
I know about the gold generators and your enjoyment of them, but a lot of us don’t like them and still want to be able to afford items on this free-to-play site. Some of us have very limited ways of earning gold and would really appreciate it if we were able to earn the items we want if you updated the game payouts. They currently don’t offer enough gold to keep up with the economy at all.

2.) Have you guys considered making a sales page for the items you sell on a daily basis?
I've mentioned in the previous question that the community announcements are hijacked and I’ll stand by that statement as long as we continue to be bombarded with items. A lot of us have requested to disable announcements is for this reason – they do not hold a lot of community-related contact anymore and we're getting smothered by items. I, as well as other users, have supported this sales page idea in hopes that you'd tone down with the aggressive marketing approach and give us some breathing room. It would be like the summer/black sale pages you’ve done in the past, only more informative – all the items up for sale for that day/week would be in one place, everyone would know how much time they would have to get these items, and events/gold shop updates/etc. would be more noticeable in the community announcements.

3.) Can there be a better way of responding to some of the feedback in the Site Feedback forum (and others) in the future?
I'm concerned about some past staff responses to pressing issues that users have had throughout the year, and I personally felt that they were patronizing towards the community as a whole with how passive and out-of-touch they were. I remember a staff member stating before that you guys do read through Site Feedback, but I don't feel that the forum is relevant when there's not many staff members showing more presence there. I think a beneficial way to handle feedback is to have more staff members who work on specific features come in to answer concerns and willing to create compromises where it’s due.

4.) How often do you look at suggestions made for the gold shops?
Particularly in the GCD/SF/Petition forums. There are great ideas for items in there that could be used for future gold shop updates. I personally made two petitions for bag accessories and housing items in the past, and while I haven't been active in them, I'd still like to see the gold shops updated with these items.

5.) In the near future, can we please have larger gold shop updates?
Because they need more love and they could have so much potential if they were updated with the items we'd wish to see in there. The gold shops are my favorite features of the site and I want to be able to enjoy them to the fullest.

Site Feedback: We definitely don't want users to feel like we're patronizing them, that is not the case at all. We can definitely take a look into how we reply to SF and other threads to ensure that we're doing our best to answer any concerns/feedback without leaving you feeling like we aren't taking the issue seriously.
SOUL FOOD!

hello souls

ok is aquariums going to be upgraded soon? it lags bad !!

Magical Star

11,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Will there be any more sponsors in Mecha Neko?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff