Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Loiterer

User Image
User Image

Natasha Romanoff

Faith started fighting almost as soon as the door was opened. Steve may not have been ready for it but Natasha was the Black Widow. The Widow always had to be prepared. She jumped back almost quick enough to avoid having her feet knocked out. Faith caught her a little and she had to take a moment to steady herself. It was almost a moment too soon until she turned back around. Natasha would have made the same choice herself.

She dodged enough to allow the punch to just catch her shoulder. Grabbing Faith's arm, she used her falling momentum and Faith's own to pull her down. Natasha continued the motion to flip them both over and if all went well land with a knee on either side of her waist.

Where I am
Avengers Tower
Who I'm with
Faith
What am I doing
Fighting Faith. Her move.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"You gotta give me something to do.
There's no way I'm sleeping.
Don't you need anyone dead? Or maimed?
I can settle for maimed"

Faith Anyanka Rosenburg

Faith clenched her jaw as Natasha grabbed her arm and pulling her down with her. Faith grimaced as she banged her head on the hard ground but it wasn't enough to knock her out cold. She balled her hands up into fists as Natasha ended up landing on top of her with her legs on both sides of her. Faith glanced in the direction that the Captain would surely be coming from momentarily and then looked back at Natasha as she vamped up and spoke, "So you like it on top eh B? Sorry but you're not my type." Faith took the chance and took a good hard punch at Natasha with her free arm, this time aiming for the Black Widow's pretty face. If she was able to connect the hit then it would surely send Natasha toppling off of her and Faith could make a mad dash for the window and dive out head first, after all she'd heal from a broken bone in a matter of seconds where as if she lost this chance to get out who was to say when she'd get another one.

In The company of: Black Widow and the Captain
Thoughts: Time to bail
Out of Cookies: Sorry it's short

"That's the thing about a coma.
You wake up all rested and rejuvenated,
and ready for payback"

Captain Rodgers

Euphoric Voodoo

Shadowy Loiterer

User Image
User Image

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha recoiled slightly at the site of Faith's face changing despite all her instincts to the contrary. She supposed it must be a baser instinct overriding them. Luckily that slight movement pulled her out of the full range of Faith's punch. Natasha still tumbled over sideways but her nose was not broken merely bleeding. The real hurt came from slamming into the wall. Despite the pain she jumped up in time to see Faith diving out the window.

"Прокляните ту женщину"

Where I am
Avengers Tower
Who I'm with
No one
What am I doing
Cursing that woman

Dangerous Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                  When Groot fled from the human pyromaniac, Rocket put a paw on his muzzle in second hand embarrassment. He didn't ride on Groot's shoulder because he was too lazy to walk on his own, often it was just so he could see what was going on around him. He did seem to get a little edgy with this girl just summoning fire in front of his wooden partner. "What the hell you trying to pull??" Rocket growled at the girl who just started showing them her ability. "Oh come on buddy, ya know I wouldn't let any humie set ya on fire," Rocket said as he patted Groot on the head, in an almost comforting way.

There seemed to be a whole lot going on though, and trying to pay attention to their hostess, Rocket crawled against the back of Groot's shoulders to his other side to perch.

"Yeah, yeah, make whatever ya like, just no seafood please, that stuff's disgusting," Rocket said making a kinda queasy looking face. "And don't overdo it either, we're only two people and I probably only eat about half the amount you do."

He was only warning because he was use to people forgetting his stomach was a lot smaller than a humanoid's. Being expected to eat till his gut felt like it was gonna burst wasn't exactly going to fly with him.

While he wasn't about to voice it, Rocket did appreciate the charity, because one of the reasons he hated planets like Earth so much is that his currency (whether he had any or not) was no good on their planet, as they were part of the galactic alliance and pretty much in quarantined from the rest of the universe. They weren't alone with that either, a lot of the 'lower tech' planets were isolated like that... and the weird glance he noticed him and his companions getting from passerbyers, which wasn't something he was alien to on their normal stops but these people were so much more obvious about it.

"Come on Groot, let's try and stick with the group this time," he suggested, as he grabbed onto one of the giant's branches. "You'll get him water, right?" Rocket asked Amy, who was apparently their enthusiastic walking wallet at the moment.

Smile C I E L

Captain Rodgers

Shimmering_Apocalypse

The Sphinxy

Guardian Gamora

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

User Image

Not seeming shocked at all Gamora gave the new girl a mild look. She wasn't really sure how to respond to the girl. They may have been there for food but they weren't there for fun and games. "Just be careful with that," she said as she walked over to join the rest of the group and see how Groot was. Looking up to Groot she said, "Rockets right don't worry about it."

With a bit of a confused look Gamora agreed with Amy for the desert. "This apple pie and ice cream sounds pleasant." You could pretty much count all earth foods being foreign to her, aside from the few things Quill had mentioned to them all before. Even then she still had no idea what they would taste like. She agreed with Rocket, there was no need for them to splurge on them.

"You don't have to go too far out for us, anything that doesn't trouble you too much will be alright."

Smile C I E L

Captain Rodgers

Shimmering_Apocalypse

The Sphinxy

Guardian Rocket

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

█████████████████ ████████████ ████████

Wanda remained quiet as Steve spoke to man in captivity. She thought it would be best to keep her mouth closed since she only knew some of the details and this wasn't exactly part of her skill set. However, when the male in question turned his attention to her, Wanda looked at Steve, wondering if this was some sort of ploy and somewhat asking permission. However, Steve's expression told her he was fine with it so she introduced herself. "I'm Wanda Maximoff." She finally said.

Wanda watched Steve and Natasha leave together, leaving her with the male. She crossed her arms, feeling slightly uncomfortable, not quite sure what she should even say to him, if she should open her mouth at all.
                                                    Made by Purpleinator
                                                    ooc;
                                                    Where: Avengers/Stark Tower
                                                    With who: Vaughn
                                                    Feeling: Uneasy

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Gaian

825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
User Image
New Theme!

User Image
"Black king to coordinate axis d7" A hand extended forth to suppress the toggle of the chess timer noting the end of his turn.

The older man seemed puzzled by his opponents unorthodox maneuver. "You choose to lead with the king?" The vagabond moved his knight vertically hoping to capitalize.

"The king is but a piece among many others, it's what he symbolizes to his people that's what's most important." The well-decoured man mused, a sharp visual contrast between himself and that of his opponent. He made his move once again before revisiting the timer."...So, tell me more about yourself"

"An interesting theory you got there. I've never seen anyone use a king like a pawn before." The veteran took a moment to re-evaluate the board. Furthering on, he added.

"Oh. Me? I know I don't look like much but I'm an American hero. Not like Rogers or anything but I served in both Desert Storm and Iraq. I lost my legs, I lost my job and I lost my wife and kids in that order, but don't take pity on me. I'm an American. Your turn...Mr.?"

"Luke Charles. You can call me that if you wish. " He seemed visibly aloof to the mans story, but his eyes seemed to quell with interest taking in every word. By now the game had shifted away his favor, perhaps consciously.

It was then that he was flanked by members of his personal bodyguard entourage,Dora Milaje who seemed to take exemption with his use of time, and then he gave away his king concluding the match. He thanked the man for his time before going his way.

He was approached by Aneka, leader of the Dora Milaje who offered a word or two. " My king. You have business in this city if I remember correctly. I've never known you to lose a game of chess before. What was that back there?"

"The world's wealthiest man beating a homeless man in chess, doesn't quite sound like much of a victory now, does it?. " His glance panning over to the skyline, Stark Tower in his sights to be exact.

"Now Stark...I'd beat the breaks off him without hesitating."

Where I am
Central Park

What I'm doing
Playing Chess

Who I'm with
My bodyguard Entourage

(( Nothing spectacular just trying to find my form & get a rhythm started ))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Come at me and you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that you'll break me
You're going to find in time...

User ImageKyatana "Kyana" Aeira
The Girl Born in Flames
User Image
User Image

Kyana jumped a bit when the raccoon yelled at her. Seeing the giant tree run off made her feel bad, really bad. Maybe popping that fireball wasn't the greatest idea. She couldn't believe the mistake she made as she stared off after the two (the green lady and the raccoon) as they left to comfort the gentle giant and talk about possible dinner plans with the other two girls. The human girls seemed familiar to her but Kyana couldn't place it just yet. Great job Kyana. Great first impression. she thought to herself in a sarcastic tone. The fire girl could kick herself for the silliness. Sighing to herself she went back to getting her groceries. She didn't even get to have proper introductions. Bringing her groceries to the cashier she checked out and began carrying them outside the store.

A part of her wanted to run back, to apology for her behavior. It was the least she could do after frightening everyone. Taking a deep breath and hoping she wouldn't scare the tree more, she ran back inside and slowed down to approach the group again. "H-Hey. I..I want to apologize. This power is still new to me and well I really shouldn't have used it to explain why my scarf was on fire. I wasn't thinking straight because well..I've never seen people like you guys and got excited and wanted to show off and it was stupid. I didn't mean to scare your buddy, I really didn't." she said, looking at first to the floor then to them sheepishly, face a bit red in embarrassment.

"I also know your buddy was just trying to help, thinking I was in trouble. So, I want to try this again. My name is Kyana Aeira. I was born with the power to summon and manipulate fire. I think they call people like me..mutants I believe. My scarf is special, it can act along with my fire to make a cool effect. It also helps tone down my powers." she added.

User Image
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army but you still cant win
Listen up silly boy cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

I burn!

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
I am Groot

Groot,
Guardian of the Galaxy

Groot looked at Rocket as he yelled at the girl and then tried to comfort him before looking back at the girl as he tried to figure out what to do. He knew he had a legitimate reason to be afraid of fire, if part of him got cut off he'd grow it back but there was no coming back from being burnt to ashes. Groot's attention shifted down to Gamora as she also tried to reassure him that they wouldn't let anyone set him on fire. Regardless he was not getting within ten feet of the pyro and her flames. He gave a small nod to Rocket's suggestion to stick with the group and he quietly wandered behind Amy and looked around at everything that they passed, feeling more at ease the further he got from the girl that had created the fire. Groot had gotten himself distracted by hunching down and analyzing some flowers and looking at all of their petals when the girl approached again. He stood up straight and looked at the girl, resisting his instinct to crush the girl and instead letting Amy and the others handle it since they seemed to be better suited for such things.

__________Groot Translator___________

Thoughts: Groot
In the company of: Amy, Groot, Gamora & Kamala
Out of Carbon:

Guardian Rocket

Guardian Gamora

The Sphinxy

Captain Rodgers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valkyrie
Amanda"Amy"Summers
★★★

Amy nodded “I’m not a big fan of seafood either, had a incident with Sushi that I still can’t forget about...” Amy said as she flinches, remembering the time she tried fish egg sushi, gross. “Yeah, don’t worry about it, I have a high metabolism, so I always eat big” Amy said as she chuckles, then nods “Of course, does he have a preference on the kind of water? There’s Spring, distilled, purified...” Amy said as she glances at Groot. “Now that I think of it, Spring is probably the best kind, its not treated like the others” Amy said as she moves over to the water, picking up four-five gallon jugs seemingly without difficulty as she places them in the cart. Amy then picks out enough apples for two apple pies, and a couple extra apples for the hell of it. She also puts four roll-out pie crusts and two one gal containers of vanilla ice cream into the cart. “Don’t worry about it, Gamora, I’m glad I can help you all” Amy said as she smiles at Gamora. She watched as the girl from before came back to apologize. Amy knew she was going to screw up on the girl's name, but she gave it her best shot with that accent of hers “Kee-ana, was it?...I know I shouldn't pry, but with your power to control fire an’ all...you should talk to the Avengers or even the X-men about it...they could help you learn how to control them better, I know you didn't mean any harm, but fire is very dangerous in the wrong hands, you should be careful on who you show your powers to, someone might try and kidnap you or something” Amy said, she wasn't really one to talk, if the avengers learned how she got her powers, they’d lock her up instantly without a trial, but still, sometimes all you need is some help. “I know how to contact them, though its back at my place” Amy added, she wasn't too sure how Groot or Rocket might react with her tagging along with them, so Amy glances at them. “Don’t worry about the fire thing, Groot, my place is fire proof, so if she does flame up again, the sprinklers will put her out” Amy said. She didn't want to let them know that the way she is going to contact them is...well...less then legal.

★★★
Where I am:
in the park.
Whom I'm With:
Groot.
What I'm Doing:
at the Grocery store with Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Kamala, and Kyana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CaptainAmerica
StevenGrantRogers
★★★

Steve glared at Faith/ “Something tells me you haven’t been on the nice list for a lo-” Steve started, but never finished when the girl whipped a chair at him. He immediately brought his arms up to protect his face and he stepped into a stance to stop himself from stumbling from the force of the chair. Which ended up giving Faith the chance to slide underneath his legs, Tony is going to definitely make fun of him for not keeping his guard up around this girl. The chair to the head, even when he did protect his face with his arms, did end up nicking him on the forehead, but Steve just ran out of the room to see the end of Natasha and Faith’s confrontation, which had Faith diving out the window, he was glad they weren't on one of the upper floors, or else they might have been scraping her off of the pavement...then again, he wasn't too sure how her powers worked, this were kinda of like his, at least strength-wise. He crouched down next to Natasha, checking her over with a worried look on his face. “I’m sorry Nat...I should of been more on guard...Are you alright?” he asked, he hated how lately his screw-ups ended in his friends getting hurt, first Tony, now Natasha.

★★★
Where I am:
in the Avengers/Stark Tower
Whom I'm With:
Jean and Tony.
What I'm Doing:
Dealing with Faith, worrying over Nat.

Dangerous Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                  Rocket could see the girl wasn't about to attack Groot, even if his friend was still pretty skittish. With Groot all uncomfortable, the illegal experiment figured he'd do their talking for them as usual. "Guardians of the Galaxy, Call me Rocket, and here is Groot," he said assertively before he sat more casually on the tree creature's shoulder. "If you're looking for autographs you'll have to book us with our agent," Rocket said with his voice dripping with vindictive sarcasm.

He wasn't very sensitive to people's feelings even at the best of times

At Amy's question about Groot's preference of water, Rocket made a kind of uncertain expression. "Yeah I don't think so, lady, as long as it's water," he explained, not wanting to get into the things Rocket's witnessed his friend drinking from.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

User Image

"Rocket stop that, you know we don't even have an agent," Gamora said while rubbing temples. This whole night seemed to be one thing after another, she had hoped things would tone down by the time they left the park.

Seeing how Groot seemed to feel around the girl it was probably best to make sure she never did those around him anymore. "Look we'll accept your apology and it's nice to meet you too, just don't do that around Groot anymore." She tried her best not to come off as upset, they didn't need to start anymore conflicts and so long as this new girl listened there weren't any other problems.

Since Amy was chatting with the girl about how the Avengers could give her help, she left her conversation at that and went back over to the cart. She barely knew where to find them herself and anything else about her wasn't her business.

Smile C I E L

Captain Rodgers

Shimmering_Apocalypse

The Sphinxy

Guardian Rocket

Shadowy Loiterer

User Image
User Image

Natasha Romanoff

"It's fine. I'm fine." Natasha wiped the blood off her upper lip and corrected herself. "No permanent damage done. I'll just be bruised in the morning."

Knowing Steve he was probably in the process of blaming himself for her being hurt. She looked him in the eye, pointed a finger at him and firmly said, "You are not allowed to blame yourself Steve Rodgers." Natasha pinched her nostrils shut as she stood. Besides the nose only her shoulder, upper back and head hurt so in all honestly she got off easy. So much for the peaceful evening she was hoping for.

Where I am
Avengers Tower
Who I'm with
Steve
What am I doing
Talking to Steve

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User ImageUser Image
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

”I suppose this means I should end my lease,” and possibly notify his publisher.

It was a casual way to be handling this situation, particularly when he could still hear there was a super-powered murderer in the other room, but it wasn’t as if he’d been in company that wasn’t acquainted with this sort of thing. Considering where he was being held, even the bright lights weren’t bothering him that severely—though he did at least start to unbutton the top of his shirt. ”Vaughn Crowley. Relieved to make an acquaintance that doesn’t suspect me of murder. That’s, not something that should be a habit, and yet…”

When the door closed, and the other two left, a distinctly awkward silence settled into the room. At first, Vaughn avoided eye contact completely, not recognizing the impression it may have given off that he was looking at the table instead. It took a good half a minute of silence on Wanda’s part before he found it in himself to clarify, or at least, to put some effort into an attempt at it. His left arm gripped at his right wrist, tensing up.

”This wasn’t really an interrogation. It’s more like a Q&A. Ask anything. Short of the meaning of life and shoe size, I’ll reply, so long as… well.” he paused, both to clear his throat and to reassess the potential outcomes of the situation. He raised his voice again, this time much more abruptly; his head snapping upright to make eye contact while he spoke. ”This sounds odd without context but, if you have powers, don’t touch me. I copy them. Involuntarily. I…’m not normally this build--”

He had hardly managed to create a new sense of focus when he started hearing a commotion on the other side of the wall. The bits of anxiety in his expression before sparked up anew. ”Oh, no.” His tone couldn't have been more flat if it was an open can of soda lying outside for a week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User ImagexxxUser Image

[ where ? || avengers tower ] [ who ? || wanda ] [ feeling ? || uneasy ]

xXxiScented_KarinxXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items