Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey. I'm Kitty. I'm new to this website. I joined because all the other websites I usually go to get pretty boring after a while...so I'm always looking for new websites to join.

Loyal Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
WonderfulKitten
Hey. I'm Kitty. I'm new to this website. I joined because all the other websites I usually go to get pretty boring after a while...so I'm always looking for new websites to join.

Hello Kitty, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Lady Vengeful
WonderfulKitten

Hello Kitty, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Hello~ Thank you whee

Mega Trader

Welcome to Gaia. emotion_brofist
Way Simple
Welcome to Gaia. emotion_brofist

Thank you biggrin

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome blaugh

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia! smile

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
WonderfulKitten
Konichiwa and welcome to Gaia ^o^ I hope you like it her. I just came back and things are very different but there is a lot more to do x3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz
TIME L0RD

K-poplover44

Ember Foxtail

Kraven Crypt

YunJaeforeverlove4

Thank you everyone~ heart 3nodding

Bashful Faun

Welcome to Gaia!
If you need any help getting started, feel free to check out this thread. c:
You're also welcome to stop by and chat if you have any questions! heart

Hilarious Humorist

11,190 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
WonderfulKitten
welcome

IRL Winner

WonderfulKitten
Welcome!! this website has been fun so far, for me. I was invited by a friend but ended up really enjoying it on my own, too. Hopefully you'll have fun!! emotion_bigheart

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

WonderfulKitten

Welcome!! 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces