Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

She returned his smile, already aware of the fact he didnt often make eye contact, so it didnt bother her at all. The arrival of the two motorcyclists made her stiffen a little, but only very, very slightly - she doubted she'd be bothered so long as she was talking to Traveller. "Humble beginnings arent bad ones though. " She was making an assumption there, and hoped she wasn't being offensive. "So what made you choose here tonight? Do you come here often?" It was her first time at the diner, or this part of town. So she really didnt know if he was a regular face in these parts or not.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Concrow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARAMIS DURAI

"Hey, who needs quick acceleration when everyone can hear you coming a klik away, yeah?" he said, trying not to grin so wide as to make his bruises hurt any more. "If you don't move out of the way when you hear something like that coming down the road, it's your own fault if you become part of the asphalt. But that's just my opinion."

Time to observe his surroundings. An exit here, an exit there. Windows seemed to be a more solid glass than he was used to. Many of them were probably locked. He didn't get a chance to look in the bathrooms yet, see if there was a venue for escape there. He had to know all possible exits. He was paranoid like that. The diner wasn't a bad place to settle in and have a bite to eat. He'd seen worse places. Hell, he'd been physically thrown out of worse places. The seat cushions weren't in bad shape, the lighting was decent, and the menu prices seemed reasonable enough, which he could appreciate, being on such a tight budget and all. But he could sense a kind of tension between the biker and the young lady who asked about his bruises.

Just your luck, isn't it? he thought to himself. You've always got to start trouble wherever you go. A harbinger of destruction, you are! He wondered if he should switch gods again. The ones he'd been praying to thus far haven't been working in his favor in the slightest.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Yes. Biker talk. Biker talk was good. Maybe Jisan would be distracted from being a criminal and all-around deranged psycho for a while. Maybe. Hopefully he wouldn't try anything in front of these nice customers who were just chatting and trying to get to know each other, and maybe if Natalie ignored him, he wouldn't think she was worth harassing tonight.

She turned to Aramis. "Pleased to meet ya. I'm Natalie!" she replied. "Are you sure you don't want some ice or somethin'? Some of your injuries look pretty nasty." The guy either had a king-sized ego with his bragging about his fights, or he was exaggerating. Natalie didn't want to find out which!

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bleeding Apocalypse

User ImageUser Imageisan TenshiUser Image

User Image
*As Jisan settled in the guy basically complimented him.Jisan snickered at his words before tilting his head in the mans direction. With that sinister smile of his.

Hehe...well....thats the idea mate.Appreciate the compliment.....Her name (meaning the bike) is Sleepy Hollow.She was a gift ya ear?"

Jisan leaned back over to his previous position,his fiery eyes slithering to Natalie....He had all kinda of bolts coming loose in that maniacal noggin of his...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
L:Bar//C:Aramis,Natalie//T:I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see......so why do good girl's fall in love with me?

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mademoiselle Alvinette

ARAMIS DURAI

Natalie. He always liked that name. Reminded him of his favorite singer.

"It's great to meet you, Natalie," he said. He began to offer her his hand, but pulled back when he realized just what an awful thing it would be for the both of them: his knuckles were scraped and bruised, and were bleeding through the bandages. Shaking her hand would be painful for him, and possibly downright disgusting for her. As a general rule, he thought it was nice not to bleed on other people. Unless, you know, they asked you to. As some kind of a kink or something.

Boy, that one guy from Dref Dur was weird.

Anyway, he sucked in a breath to keep his mind from wandering off to past confusing experiences and nodded a bit at the woman. "Ice. Ice is good! That should help the swelling go down."

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Concrow

ARAMIS DURAI

"Sure was," he answered.

Aramis was never really a fan of the crotch rockets, the Kawasakis, the Ducatis, the Yamahas. Their high-pitched whine always sounded like some abstract complaining about their inneficiency to his ear. He much preferred the deep, throaty, lion-like roaring of a Harley-Davidson or the RAPOM. Oh, how his heart ached for that V8 engine! He leaned over in his chair a bit and tried to peek out of the window to steal a glance at the man's bike. A chopper. Smooth curve to the high handlebars. Glorious machinery, the apex of the industrial age. Marvel of modern technology. And he named her Sleepy Hollow.

"I've never seen anything like it. That has got to be a custom job," he said.

Lightbringer

Syra-Rose
"Not bad, but not compelling or interesting." He rubbed his chin in an absentminded fashion. A shave would be nice. "I stopped in because it was the first place I'd seen all day with lights on and looked inviting. Never been here, but it looks like a pretty swanky place. I like it." He let his eyes wander around the room once more, taking in and enjoying the classic feel. It was before his time, but there was a lot of charm and heart to it. People seemed more expressive in this particular chunk of history. "You've been well, I assume?" The Traveller rested his chin in his left palm, and propped his arm up on the counter. The empty stool was looking inviting, but he had to let his legs cool down just a bit longer.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

Her lips parted to speak, but she stopped herself, taking a breath to consider her answer. She really hated that question, in whatever form...most often people just lied through it. And she hated lying. The truth was she was doing too great. But the truth was she wasn't in any way being stopped from fixing her own problems, so technically she was fine? Finally she shrugged, then sighed. "Well, christmas and new years are always a complicated time of year right? People problems are people problems." Another half-hearted shrug, trying to just smile her way through it. "I think I'm doing well enough to not let whatever bother me too much." Or rather, I hope... "What about you? Been keeping warm?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bleeding Apocalypse

Mademoiselle Alvinett

User Image
*The guy shifted himself to get a better look at his bike before speaking.He said he'd never seen anything like it and that it mustve been custom.Jisan bit his bottom lip for a moment before placing his elbows on the ocunter top.He wagged his finger to the side as he retorted.

"That it is mate.....might be the only one ya see like it ya ear? The ole man who made it.....his prices are rather steep.

This was the first time someone had legitimately took interest in his bike....his dark steed per say.She was his instrument of freedom.Jisan tapped his finger tips against the counter. Natalie....Natalie...Nata-lie......the superstar still had no recollection of what happened that night.......Natalie had insight though...he had tried once before to get it out of her but she was a tough nut to crack.....and to find her here of all places......like she worked here or something.....His mind switching between topics at break neck speed.Other questions popped into his mind.....a question regarding the necromancer who resurrected his burning soul....

L:Bar//C:Aramis,Natalie//T:I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see......so why do good girl's fall in love with me?

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Concrow

ARAMIS DURAI

Aramis could already tell that whatever the price was, it was too rich for his blood. Like a kid in a gourmet candy store, he'd probably be content to press his nose against the glass and sigh wistfully of things that could have been, if he'd only had enough money. He was already in a tough financial pinch. That's how he got so beat up in the first place; amateur night at the local underground boxing place. $500 up front for the first idiot dumb enough go toe-to-toe with the current champion. In hindsight, it probably wasn't smart to go up against a guy named The Bruiser, but he was already in danger of getting evicted and his landlord said no more extensions. He was desperate for the cash. And if it meant a broken nose and some busted knuckles, so be it. There were a lot of things Aramis could sacrifice, financially: he had no TV, so there was no need for a cable bill. No cell phone. He let the electric company cut off his lights, so there was that.

But he made damn sure to pay the insurance for his bike. It was the only thing he was actually proud about. And considering it was the only thing of value he had left, he'd do anything to keep it. Although... times were tough. And he felt a growing envy in his heart for anyone who could hold onto their hogs when he was struggling to stay afloat, financially.

"Well... might as well lay it on me. How much does the master fabricator charge for a piece like that?" he asked.

Lightbringer

Syra-Rose
Though his gaze was distant, The Traveller's ears were keen. The pauses, the words she chose, he could tell that all of it had subtle meaning, hints of the truth she didn't want to come right out and say. So many people struggled with honesty - he was a hypocrite at times of his own judgment - but it was something that came in time. It asked for gentle guidance and understanding, not forceful demand. His face did nothing to betray these thoughts, however. He merely listened, as is what he did best. "Indeed." He replied simply. "Warm as I can. Could always be worse." The man produced a lighter from his pocket, and twiddled it around in his fingers. At a glance it seemed to be an ordinary, silver-ish zippo, but there were a number of subtle designs carved into it. There was likely more to it than meets the eye.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie noticed that Aramis withdrew his offer of a handshake once he remembered that his hand was bleeding. She got the fleeting idea of asking if she could heal his injuries, but with Jisan in the mix...eh, maybe she'd better not. Healing took energy, and even though she'd just eaten, she didn't want to risk losing too much energy and then being helpless against whatever kind of crap Jisan wanted to pull. And with that guy, it was always something. She already didn't like the way he stared at her.

She flagged down Molly, who brought some ice for Aramis.

((Sorry it's taking me so long to reply; I'm so sleepy all of a sudden! crying ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

"Do you think maybe you'll find an actual place to stay?" The question came out before she could think better of it, but her intention behind it was far from cruel at all - she certainly wasn't judging him. And though she barely knew him yet, she didn't like it when people suffered. People shouldnt have to risk freezing to death in winter if they didn't have to. " I mean, would some place permanent feel too much like putting down roots?" As she asked, her eyes caught on the lighter, and being an artist, or just someone with a thing for details, she immediately noticed it wasn't just any lighter. And likely the most out of place item on him - but she didnt want to pry so let her gaze return to his, overted it might be at times.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mademoiselle Alvinette

ARAMIS DURAI

"Sorry for being so rude," he said with an apologetic smile. "I just don't want to get your hands dirty."

Literally or figuratively.

He looked at Natalie, and let his eyes dart over between her and the other man a few times. Tension. There was definitely tension between them, though he didn't know just what kind. Maybe they genuinely disliked each other and were just being civil in the company of strangers. Or maybe they had dated once and have some long, dramatic history together. Inwardly, he hoped this wasn't the case. He sure as hell didn't want to be in the middle of someone else's romantic drama. He tried that once. It... it didn't end too well for him. Or his face.

He graciously took the ice with a nod and pressed it to his swollen cheek. It stung, badly. And the sensation was an odd mixture of painful heat and searing cold. This part, this was the worst part of getting beat up. After a few days when the swelling goes down, though, the bruises did look pretty cool. So that was the silver lining in all of this.

((No worries! I'm about to go to bed myself soon. Goodnight!))

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bleeding Apocalypse

User Image
*Jisan's answer would make things either awkward or things would continue to go as they were.He grinned and shifted in his seat slightly,eyeing the man over.He snickered for a moment as his shades slid down the bridge of his nose.His fiery red pupils complimented by the yellow that would be the whites of his eyes.His palm opened as he spoke.

"Its price.....are the souls of 30 men and 30 women who were of pure and holy heart....hehe.....ya see.....the fabricator doesn't ave any need or want for that green stuff ya ear?"

*Jisans gullet was empty and the munchies were starting to sit in.Maybe hed have to help himself to the kitchen.

L:Bar//C://T:I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see......so why do good girl's fall in love with me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff