Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart Hi It's been awhile ! I used to use gaia when I was 12 and now im 18 ! lost my account info so made a new one heart heart I have no friends though !

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
shantibby
heart Hi It's been awhile ! I used to use gaia when I was 12 and now im 18 ! lost my account info so made a new one heart heart I have no friends though !

Hello there! I'm sure you'll fit right back in. ^^
Makyui
shantibby

Hello there! I'm sure you'll fit right back in. ^^

Thanks Makyui heart whee heart whee
Welcome back! Maybe you'll remember your account info sometime. surprised
Kraven Crypt

I cant get into my old yahoo account thats why cry
shantibby
Kraven Crypt

>.< Never had a yahoo account so wouldn't know how to get back into one. No way to reset the password?
Kraven Crypt
shantibby
Kraven Crypt

>.< Never had a yahoo account so wouldn't know how to get back into one. No way to reset the password?

It's pretty annoying ! haha , I don't remember the answers to the questions I answered like 4 years ago so it wont let me in . I have a lot of stuff on their though xd eek
turn back. This place is completely different from the gaia you knew. It's a sinking ship where all the veterans are staying to watch it burn.
shantibby
Kraven Crypt
shantibby
Kraven Crypt

It's pretty annoying ! haha , I don't remember the answers to the questions I answered like 4 years ago so it wont let me in . I have a lot of stuff on their though xd eek
Well keep trying and write down the answers you already tried or something. If you can't get it hopefully you'll get some help from some people to help you start out again. smile

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
Welcome back! smile
Eala Bhan
turn back. This place is completely different from the gaia you knew. It's a sinking ship where all the veterans are staying to watch it burn.

I noticed it was a lot different
Digital Future
Welcome back! smile

Thanks ! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Hello!Welcome back. biggrin

Big Tipper

shantibby

Add me if you'd like and message me anytime! Welcome back to this wonderful place!

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Hey & welcome to Gaia! razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers