Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Tipper

Ember Foxtail
So I became active again after I think over a year of being away. I noticed the flux in currency but thankfully I had items that were once worth nothing now worth Billions..One was even worth a trillion. HOWEVER...I suck at making friends. ;^; Be my friend? I rp for those who know what that is. I dont know what half these games are or what Go fushion is..How do I get the stuff for that anyways!

Hey! I justed added you as a friend, so you can accept if you'd like! I'm here almost all the time working on my guilds so you can message me anytime! If I'm not currently online, I always return the message I get!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ember Foxtail
xSahri
User Image
Trick or...

Welcome (back) to Gaia Online! cat_4laugh I hope the high prices haven't scared you too much. Those can be pretty intimidating for a new and returning user but if you sell off any GoFusion charms you receive from the Daily Chance, you can make a decent amount of Gaia Gold to get you started (again). Oh right, you're probably wondering what GoFusion is, huh. The way I see it, GoFusion is just a glorified version of Alchemy that uses 5 types of charms: Heart Charms, Star Charms, Diamond Charms, Wing Charms and Wildcard Charms. These items are in a fairly high demand so it's a good source of income for any new and returning user. Check out the Marketplace to see how much they're currently going for. And if you're wondering how the MP prices have become so crazy, check out the link below.

Welcome Back! The GCD's Inflation Recap

TREAT!

Thank you so much..But how do I even get those little charms other then daily chance? O:

User Image
Trick or...

You can also obtain them from Philosopher's Caches which are sold in the Bifrost.

TREAT!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out