Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rupuzzled rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 8, 6, 5, 5, 10, 4, 8, 9, 2 Total: 67 (10-100)

Blessed Treasure

W00FlE
Rupuzzled
Unscripted Destiny
Rupuzzled
Dice games are on hold/pause right?
today is last day, but I switched it to just gold because I dont have a lot of items~

oh ok, thanks

BTW You make the nicest avis smile

She does, but i think yours is rather cute as well.
ouo

Thank you smile
she probably needs a better mouth but this was the best one I had

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Rupuzzled
W00FlE
Rupuzzled
Unscripted Destiny
Rupuzzled
today is last day, but I switched it to just gold because I dont have a lot of items~

oh ok, thanks

ouo

Thank you smile

Considering what its been in my area, i think she looks quite warm. XD

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

I used to play them a lot before, but now I'm too lazy for them.

Are they a lot of work?

Not much, but I've gotten lazier and with one character I've reached the level cap and don't want to level my others characters, because the content is repeatable, because the game is dungeon-based.

Yeah, that would get annoying. xD

It can, that's why I'm postponing, but I will get to them eventually. xd or when the next lvl cap is here. xd

Sounds like a good plan. ouo

Yup. But there is a fun side too. I play different classes and they all need different play styles. 3nodding But I'm used to my main character, so I often play with her, thought she is weak. xp

Rupuzzled rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 1, 4, 2, 10, 8, 2, 7, 2, 5 Total: 49 (10-100)

Blessed Treasure

W00FlE
Rupuzzled
W00FlE
Rupuzzled
Unscripted Destiny

oh ok, thanks

ouo

Thank you smile

I know. We had quite a spell of unseasonably warm temperatures but we are back to normal now. Hopefully no near triple digit temps for a couple more weeks.

edit:
Unscripted Destiny

Rupuzzled rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 1, 4, 2, 10, 8, 2, 7, 2, 5 Total: 49 (10-100)
Thank you

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

Not much, but I've gotten lazier and with one character I've reached the level cap and don't want to level my others characters, because the content is repeatable, because the game is dungeon-based.

It can, that's why I'm postponing, but I will get to them eventually. xd or when the next lvl cap is here. xd

Yup. But there is a fun side too. I play different classes and they all need different play styles. 3nodding But I'm used to my main character, so I often play with her, thought she is weak. xp

Do the different classes get different dialog options?

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Rupuzzled
W00FlE
Rupuzzled
W00FlE
Rupuzzled

oh ok, thanks

ouo

Thank you smile

I know. We had quite a spell of unseasonably warm temperatures but we are back to normal now. Hopefully no near triple digit temps for a couple more weeks.

That sounds a lot like death to me. xP
//hates the heat which is why the resent cold weather has been enjoyed.

Invisible Duck

Rupuzzled
Unscripted Destiny
Rupuzzled

oh ok, thanks

oh thank you ^^

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

They have different back stories, but it is mainly the same. I don't know, because I skipped most of the time. XD I started reading only on 1 of my recent characters.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

They have different back stories, but it is mainly the same. I don't know, because I skipped most of the time. XD I started reading only on 1 of my recent characters.

Oh, i see!

Nine-tailed Sage

Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96

sebastian's thoughts that moment were hilarious too

Really? He is a fun one~

i love how he is mocking ciel sometimes and gets away with it XD

Sometimes...I thought it was always...he is a demon what's ciel really going to be able to do...

well ciel can always tell him to shove his jokes up in his...*cough*

he can always slap him like he did already

But it just proves how spot on he is when mocking him~

Grimm Memento's Senpai

Vicious Pumpkin

Irina96

Really? I would have thought they would be much further by now. XD Though that's still pretty good. And I don't really have friends who read manga or watch anime, so that's not usually a problem for me.lol I have one who nerds out with me, but its more of a geeky thing we keep between ourselves.lol Can't seem strange to the rest of the world.lolol

Lol There was a reason I knew about it and kinda had an idea of what I was talking about in his posts that I mentioned it in. XD No one ever uses it as a career choice, so I like to give it to a character every now and then.lol Though I'm not a funeral director just yet, I'm in school for it, however, and in just one more year before I graduate and take a board exam to become a licensed funeral director. And sadly, no I have not stroked a finger along a body like Undertaker.lol It would be unsanitary without gloves, and it would be considered disrespectful to the decedent. I mean if I was alone with the body, technically I could because who could stop me? But it's not really my thing to caress them like he does.lol emotion_awesome

I can agree that it feels weird as Hell swapping from one to another when you have been do the first for so long, but if you make it past that discomfort, you will find it's not as bad as you may have been dreading. Or that's what I tell myself anyway.lol Though I'm not flirty in real life, so playing a flirtatious female is hard for me since I guess I just don't know how to flirt as a girl. XD Guys are a cinch, they have it so easy when it comes to buttering up a girl. (Though maybe that's just because I base my guys off of what I want to hear from a guy.lol)

It would certainly be a funny thing to see. I wonder if people would challenge her or just avoid her like the plague to avoid a heel to the face.lolol
W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
Maybe I just don't have an imagination T^T

stare
What ludicrousy is this?
Okay, now that I think about it I could write a bunch of books....but they would all be VERY sexy.... redface

emotion_dowant
What book isn't sexy?
Children's books?

If there are words on a page, and a person to read them,
there is but the adrenaline rush and ecstasy of reading them
and ravishing the glory of knowledge.
Nevermind...I'll leave the writing to you!!

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96

sebastian's thoughts that moment were hilarious too

Really? He is a fun one~

i love how he is mocking ciel sometimes and gets away with it XD

Sometimes...I thought it was always...he is a demon what's ciel really going to be able to do...

well ciel can always tell him to shove his jokes up in his...*cough*

he can always slap him like he did already

But it just proves how spot on he is when mocking him~

hm? what do you mean?

Blessed Treasure

W00FlE

it is hot here most of the year smile

I don't really like either extreme and haven't lived someplace really cold since I was a small child
I haven't found my perfect weather community yet, but when I do, I'm so there smile

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

Oh, i see!

But from what I have read in the community (and what I remember) the story is quite interesting. And we have dragon bosses. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff