Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                IT'S A NEW D A W N. IT'S A NEW D A Y. IT'S A NEW L I F E FOR ME. AND I'M FEELING GOOD.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                          BIRDS FLYING HIGH xxxxx SUN IN THE SKY xxxxxxxxxxBREEZE DRIFTIN' ON BY
                                                                                                          YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL xxYOU KNOW HOW I FEEL xxxx YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

。。。This is an English_Artisan Production
                                                xxxxx PLEASE DO NOT STEAL
                                                。。。Original Series: Harvest Moon(牧場物語) and Pokémon (ポケモン)
                                                xxxxxCreated by: Yasuhiro Wada (Harvest Moon) and Satoshi Tajiri (Pokemon)
                                                。。。Literacy: Lazy Lit to Literate
                                                。。。Images: Google and ZeroChan
                                                xxxxxEditing: Photoshop
                                                。。。Theme: Feeling Good
                                                tab tab Nina Simone Michael Bublé Muse Adam Lambert
                                                。。。Inspiration: Harvest Moon, Pokemon boredom, lack of roleplays, etc.
                                                。。。Status: Open and Accepting

xxxxx
                                                            FISH IN THE SEAxxxxxxxx RIVER RUNNING FREE xxxxxxBLOSSOM ON A TREExx
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IT'S A NEW D A W N. IT'S A NEW D A Y. IT'S A NEW L I F E FOR ME.
。。。 ( AND I'M FEELING GOOD !! )

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                IT'S A NEW D A W N. IT'S A NEW D A Y. IT'S A NEW L I F E FOR ME. AND I'M FEELING GOOD.
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as pokemon. Humans live alongside pokemon, at times as friendly playmates, and at times as cooperative workmates. And sometimes, we band together and battle others like us. Despite our closeness, we don't know everything about pokemon. In fact, there are many, many secrets surrounding pokemon. . . Hanakotoba Town, a town centered on farming, is located within this vast world of pokemon.

Over a hundred years ago Hanakotoba Town was a thriving, prosperous town. The town’s citizens were happy. They had abundant and thriving crops, healthy livestock and they lived in harmony with their pokemon counterparts. When the town's founders first arrived, the lands were not as fertile and they struggled to survive. The very first citizens of Hanakotoba Town prayed as they fended off wild pokemon and used whatever resources they had with them to endure their hardships. The Harvest Goddess was born out of the needs of the people when they had settled in Hanakotoba Town, to bring them fertile lands and a place where they could live and thrive. She worked with Shaymin and Celebi to give the people what they needed to survive - fertile lands and ways to learn how to live in harmony and work alongside the wild pokemon that had been the real original inhabitants of the land. As long as harmony existed between people and pokemon, and the people continued to believe in the Harvest Goddess, Shaymin and Celebi would continue to visit the goddess and the people would be gifted with what the needed to thrive.

Harmony did not exist forever for Hanakotoba Town, however. The town’s prosperity came to its end when the citizens became too greedy and displeased the land’s Harvest Goddess, as well as Shaymin and Celebi. The citizens began to turn against one another and compete to become the best and started turning the pokemon against one another as well. They even began to spread their jealousy and competitive ways to surrounding towns and villages. The Harvest Goddess began to punish the people of Hanakotoba Town by enclosing them within their own space, blocking off all entry to Hanakotoba Town so that they could learn to coexist and love one another once more, remember how to coexist with pokemon, and not spread their vile ways. The people never learned to stop their greediness and the Harvest Goddess had to take greater measures. The people all died and were reborn as wild pokemon that are forced to live in the area where the old Hanakotoba Town once existed. Only when the Harvest Goddess is pleased once more, the villagers will be allowed to pass on. The town was completely abandoned, left to ruin and be overrun by pokemon. That was fifty years ago. The only thing remaining is a stone edifice that looms mysteriously in the town square - a large statue of a weeping willow, forever frozen in time. Etched in a tablet at the bottom of the tree are the words "Frozen in time are those too far gone to be saved. Return peace and love to the land and their souls shall find the same."

When the people turned against one another and the pokemon they coexisted with, they also turned against their Harvest Goddess. Shaymin and Celebi stopped visiting and the Harvest Goddess created Kuchinashi (Gardenia) Lake around the shrine that the people had created to honor and pray to her, which now exists in a decrepit state on Hōrii (Holly) Island. Here the Harvest Goddess has laid in waiting, protecting the area from the vile creatures known as humans and watching over Hanakotoba Town's previous residents in their pokemon forms. Any human that has entered the area since Hanakotoba Town's abandonment has faced the same fate as its villagers, dying and being reborn as a pokemon. Slowly, over time the Harvest Goddess realized that she could not hold the previous citizens of Hanakotoba Town and continue to punish the humans that ventured into the area forever. With that in mind, very hesitantly, she allowed people to venture into the area once again and start to settle the lands once again.

Only in the past twenty years has Hanakotoba seen the breath of life return to it, with the Harvest Goddess' watchful eye. Slowly people have begun to trickle in and rebuild. Buildings have been renovated, fields have been replanted with new crops growing, and new animals roam the pastures. Once again humans and pokemon are coexisting. It is well on its way to becoming the prosperous place that it once was. With its new growth Hanakotoba Town has put itself on the map. With the addition of a Pokemon Gym, the town has made even more of a name for itself, and more people - including trainers, to the town. Unfortunately, things are still not quite right with Hanakotoba. The fields are not as fertile and the animals are not as happy. It is said that the only way for Hanakotoba Town to return to to its former glory is to have Shaymin and Celebi visit the Harvest Goddess once again. This is the sign that humans and pokemon have once again learned how to coexist in complete harmony.

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»» я υ ℓ є xx υ и
                                                xxxxxxxxxxBxxAxxSxxIxxCxxS
                                                These are the rules that everyone should know. The rules I should not have to state, but I have to for the sake of stating them. First of all, please obey all Gaia ToS. You should be doing this right now, as you're reading this, so it shouldn't be a big deal. You signed up for the site, thus you are supposed to follow the rules which the site has in place. So no stuff that a thirteen year old shouldn't see/hear/read, whatever that means. Thirteen year olds these days. . . That means, NO sex/cybering. I don't care where you take it, just none of it in the thread. Pretty sure its not allowed anywhere on Gaia . . . Romance, however, is perfectly fine and is encouraged. I'm a sucker for romance AND part of the influence of this rp is Harvest Moon, which encourages romance Cursing. . . Well, honestly, I do not give a flying ******** how much you curse, considering I run my mouth with rather foul language. Just don't use a foul word every other word, okay? RESPECT is a major rule. If you are not respectful to other people in the roleplay, you will most likely get kicked out, because it's not cool and I loathe people that cannot show respect for others, for whatever reason it may be. Don't post until you have the okay from me. sayamame, and Sarangkohane are all my mods. Their word is just as good as mine, so please respect and listen to them. And I think that's about it for basic, so moving on!

»» я υ ℓ є xx ∂ є υ x
                                                xxxxxxxxxxLxxIxxTxxExxRxxAxxCxxY
                                                I can't put a solid stamp on the level of literacy of this roleplay because everyone's definitions for levels of literacy is different'. So my definition of a "literate" roleplayer is: when you can write a minimum of a paragraph in each post of about six well written sentences. The content of the post is what matters as opposed to size. There's a decent amount of detail, but its not over-the-top. Thought goes into the post and sentences are more complex. People who are literate have the potential to do more, but probably don't put the effort in. Then there's someone who will go all out on a single post, the advanced literates. They have multiple paragraphs that are full of sensory details that appeal to most, if not all the senses - sight, scent, sound, touch, and taste. No, advanced literates do not actually post a hundred paragraphs per post. Three paragraphs is about an average for and adv.-lit roleplayer. These are some of the most desirable people in the roleplaying community, but unfortunately, are the rarest to find. So I think If you lie somewhere between those two definitions, you'll be fine. All normal grammar rules apply, and you should know what I mean, like where to italicize, where to use quotes, not to use ** or whatever, hopefully you get what I'm getting at. I'm lenient with writer's block, seeing we all get it. Just tell me and maybe I can even help try to get you out of the funk. Got all that? Good, cause we're moving on.

»» я υ ℓ є xx т я σ ι s
                                                xxxxxxxxxxPxxOxxSxxTxxIxxNxxG
                                                You must ABSOLUTELY have a huge, elegant, epic layout for your characters. Not. I'm not a b***h in that way. But at the very least I want a picture, a name, and some colour. No bright blinding colors. I'd prefer font size to be 10+ (I have sucky eyesight) but I won't crack down on people that use smaller fonts. I ask that you post once every, oh lets say every week, with half your characters (so if you have 2, you have to post at least one, 3 or 4 you need to post at least two, 5 or 6 at least 3).I understand having real life stuff. I'm a college student, I completely understand if school or real life is kicking you in the a** and you just don't have the time. Try to at the very least keep up in the OOC/chats. If you're going to be longer than one week, let me know in advance. We have a three strike rule in this rp, and it goes a like so: 1.) if you do not post at all in a single week, you will receive a strike, 2.)if you accumulate three strikes, you will be removed from the role-play, 3. a single strike will be removed for every two weeks of active posting (every character at least once per week). If someone is holding you up from posting, you must contact me about it in order to not get a strike. If you do not contact me, you will get a strike. Try not to let it reach that, please and thank you. I just don't have the time to babysit everyone in the rp and make sure they are posting and I shouldn't have to either. Alright, with that said, next!

»» я υ ℓ є xx q υ α т я є
                                                xxxxxxxxxxPxxRxxOxxFxxIxxLxxExxS
                                                The skeleton for profiles can be found further down on the page. You will be required to send in a reserve on the application page (link above). It'd be a shame if you worked really hard on your profile, only to have someone already have taken it before you submitted your profile, thus my reasoning for requiring the reserve. Reserving your spot will best assure that the position you want has not been taken. Please don't change anything except the indicated fields for changing in the skeletons. Also, please don't steal the profile layout, I worked really hard in getting it to the way I wanted. You are allowed to play as six characters. Try to keep an even number of males and females. I am willing to make exceptions, but we'll need to have a little chat before. I think there are plenty of spots for everyone. That being said, I am open to adding roles and buildings if you discuss them with me. The profile must be located in its own thread with the posts in the indicated order. Journals are completely optional and if you chose to make them, you can format them in any way you want.

»» я υ ℓ є xx c ι и q
                                                xxxxxxxxxxPxxOxxKxxExxMxxOxxN
                                                A note on the pokemon your character(s) will be using. While I'm not going to severely place limits on anyone about the pokemon they chose to be utilizing, please try to follow these rules. First of all, please check this list of restricted pokemon. If you would like to use any of the pokemon on that list, you will need to discuss it with me. Most characters, save for a select few (namely trainers and the gym leader) are not going to be using pokemon for battling. Maybe for fun, but that's about it. In this role-play, pokemon are used to work alongside the people that have them and aid them in their profession. For example, a miner may have a sabelye to help with mining, a police officer may have a growlithe to help them with catching criminals, the farm raises mareep, flaffy, miltank, etc. This is a world where human do work in harmony with their pokemon counterparts. The focus is not on battling nor is this rp a trainer-centric world.

»» я υ ℓ є xx s ι x
                                                xxxxxxxxxxAxxPxxPxxLxxYxxIxxNxxG
                                                Last part, I promise. As I said before, it'd be a really good idea to send in a reserve for the spot you would like to have. If you are reserving a character, follow the directions for the reserve format and put it up in the application thread. Once you have sent that in and we have given you the alright, you can fill out the profile. When you're sending the profile, follow the directions and fill out the application form on the application thread. Any other questions, please feel free to ask. I don't bite . . . Most of the time. If you do have just a question, send it in titled, "A lazy day on the river"

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx A R E A x O N E - Wasurenagusa (Forget-Me-Not) District
                                                            This is Hanakotoba Town's center. Town Hall, the police station, the post office, the restaurant, the inn, the Pokemon Center and the Pokemon Gym are all located here. It also houses the Momij Square, where many of the town's festivals are held.

xxxxx A R E A x T W O - Ayame (Iris) District
                                                            This district is the shopping district of Hanakotoba Town and its most busy district. The General Store, Café, Bakery, Tailor, Salon, Carpenter, and Blacksmith are located.

xxxxx A R E A x T H R E E - Renge (Lotus) District
                                                            This district is completely residential. No shops exist here, only living quarters for Hanakotoba Town's citizens. It is broken up into North, East, South, and West.

xxxxx A R E A x F O U R - Rabendā (Lavender) District
                                                            This district is Hanakotoba Town's farming hub. The ranch, farm and florist are located here. Although from the main part of the town, this district has to be accessed by bridge, it is attached to the mainland, this forming Kuchinashi Lake

xxxxx A R E A x F I V E - Kuchinashi (Gardenia) Lake
                                                            This lake, which immediately feeds into the Sumire (Violet) Sea is home to Hōrii (Holly) Island

xxxxx A R E A x S I X - Hōrii (Holly) Island
                                                            This is where the shrine to the Harvest deities is located. The shrine itself is fairly run down, but the priestess of the shrine are working very hard to renew it. The only way to reach the island is by boat. Due to the inactivity of human's on the island, it has become a sanctuary of sorts for pokemon.

xxxxx A R E A x S E V E N - Botan (Peony) Mountains
                                                            This mountain range breaks off Hanakotoba Town from the rest of the mainland. There is a small mine full of ores and gems that the blacksmith utilizes. There are also wild pokemon that inhabit the mountain. Only the strongest trainers try to reach Hanakotoba Town over these mountains, and even then it is mostly a death sentence, thus making it really only accessible by sea.

xxxxx A R E A x E I G H T - Suikazura (Honeysuckle) Forest
                                                            The forest is home to many wild pokemon and lead up to the Boton Mountains.

xxxxx A R E A x N I N E - Bara (Rose) District
                                                            The graveyard, clinic, school, and library are all located within this district.

xxxxx A R E A x T E N - Sumire (Violet) Sea
                                                            The Sumire Sea leads out to the rest of the region that Hanakotoba Town is located in

xxxxx A R E A x E L E V E N - Sakura (Cherry Blossom) District
                                                            Just past the front gate of Hanakotoba Town is the docks and access to the beach. This is the point where those that have traveled to Hanakotoba Town by sea will first enter the city. Most people approach Hanakotoba Town via the sea, due to it being much easier to reach by this method, making this the first area they encounter.

xxxxx A R E A x T W E L V E - Tsubaki (Camellia) District
                                                            The bar, hot springs, and tea house, are all located within this district. It considered to be the entertainment or relaxation district go Hanakotoba Town.

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 5pm; Open: Monday - Friday; Closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxM A Y O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E C R E T A R Y

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 6am to 10pm; Open every day except holidays

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx
                                                xxP O L I C E xx C H I E F xxxxx O F F I C E R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F I R E F I GH T E R
                                                User Image
                                                xx D E T E C T I V E

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 3pm; Open: Monday - Friday; Closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

User Image
                                                xx M A I L x C A R R I E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 8am to 3pm; Open: Monday - Friday; Closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxP R I N C I P A L xxxxxxxxxxxx T E A C H E R xxxxxxxxxxxxx S T U D E N T

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 4pm; Open: Monday - Friday; Closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

User Image
                                                xx L I B R A R I A N

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 10am to 6pm; Open: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday; Closed: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxG Y M x L E A D E R xxxxxxxx T R A I N E R x# 1xxxxxxxxxx T R A I N E R x# 2

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 24 hours; Open: Every Day

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxN U R S E xxxxxxxxxxxxA S S I S T A N TxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD A Y x C A R E x H O S T

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 8am to 6pm; Open: Every day; Closed: Holidays

User Imagexxx User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxO W N E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C A S H I E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P O K E G O O D S xxC A S H I E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: All Hours; Open: Every Day

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxx R E C E P T I O N I S T xxxxxXXxx M A I D

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 9pm; Open: Tuesday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday, Monday and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxxx C O O K xxxxxxxxxXxXXXxXXx W A I T R E S S

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 6am to 3pm; Open: Monday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxxx C O O K xxxxxxxxxXxXXXxXXx W A I T R E S S

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 7am to 3pm; Open: Monday - Friday; Closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxxx B A K E R xxxxxxxxxXxXXXxXXx P A S T R Y x C H E F

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 10am to 4pm; Open: Wednesday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday-Tuesday and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxxx A P P R E N T I C E xxxxxxxxxxx G E I S H A

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 5pm to 3am; Open: Tuesday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday, Monday and Holidays
                                                Bar Event Calendar

xxO W N E R xXXxxXXXxxxxxxxx B A R T E N D E R xxxxXXXXxxx C O O K
                                                User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xx W A I T E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx E N T E R T A I N E R

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 6am to 5pm; Open: Monday - Thursday; Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxXxxxxxxxx R A N C H x H A N D x# 1 xxxx R A N C H x H A N D x# 2

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 6am to 5pm; Open: Tuesday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday, Monday, and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x F A R M x H A N D x# 1xxxxxxx F A R M x H A N D x # 2

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 4pm; Open: Monday - Thursday; Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

User ImagexxxUser Imagexxx
                                                xxO W N E R xxXXXXxxxxxXXxxx F L O W E R x A R R A N G E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 11am to 4pm; Open: Tuesday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday, Monday, and Holidays

xxO W N E R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS E A M S T R E S SxxxxxxxxxD E S I G N E R
                                                User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxM O D E L (female)xxxxxxxxxxxxM O D E L (male)

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 10am to 4pm; Open: Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday; Closed: Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxO W N E R xXXxxXXXxxxxxxxx H A I R x D R E S S E R xxxxxxx N A I L x A R T I S T
                                                User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxM A K E - U P x A R T I S T xxx T A T T O O x A R T I S T / P I E R C E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 9am to 4pm; Open: Monday - Saturday; Closed: Sunday, and Holidays

User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxO W N E RxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA S S I S T A N T

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 7am to 4pm; Open: Monday, Wednesday-Sunday; Closed Tuesdays

xxD O C T O RxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN U R S ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI N T E R N

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 10am to 4pm; Open: Monday - Thursday; Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxC A R P E N T E RxxxxxxxxxxxxA P P R E N T I C E

User Image
                                                H O U R S: 10am to 4pm; Open: Tuesday - Friday; Closed: Monday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays

xxB L A C K S M I T H xxxxxxxxxA P P R E N T I C ExxxxxxxM I N E R
                                                User Image
                                                xxJ E W E L E R

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                H O U R S:
                                                Boat: 5 am - 1 pm; Open: Tuesday - Friday; Closed: Saturday - Monday

xxB O A Tx C A P T A I N xxxxxxxxxS A I L O RxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxx F I S H E R M A N

User Image
                                                H O U R S:
                                                Beach Shack: 11am to 4pm; Open: Only During the summer (Characters can have temporary jobs at any other shop during other seasons), Thursday - Sunday; Closed: Monday - Wednesday, and Holidays

User Imagexxx
                                                B E A C HxS H A C KxO W N E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: No Set Hours

User Image
                                                xxG R A V E D I G G E R

User Image
                                                H O U R S: No Set Hours

xxP R I E S T E S Sxxxxxxxxxxxx H A R V E S T X G O D D E S S xxH A R V E S TX S P R I T E

User Image

User ImagexxxUser Image
                                                xxW I T C H xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG H O S T

User Image

xx A U T H O R xxxXXXXXXXXXXXx T R A V E L E R xxxXXXXXXxxx O T H E R

xxP O K E M O NxT R A I N E RxxP O K E M O NxT R A I N E Rxxxx O T H E R

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxx A R E A x O N E - Wasurenagusa (Forget-Me-Not) District

Town Hall
                                                            tab Mayor's Quarters
                                                            tab tab
                                                            tab tab

Restaurant
                                                            tab tab Zayn Bellerose

Pokemon Center
                                                            tab Apartment above
                                                            tab tab Asa Vengaue

The Inn
                                                            tab Room o1:
                                                            tab Room o2:
                                                            tab Room o3:
                                                            tab Room o4:
                                                            tab Room o5:
                                                            tab Room o6:
                                                            tab Room o7: Lilith Abbot
                                                            tab Room o8:
                                                            tab Room o9:
                                                            tab Room 10:

xxxxx A R E A x T W O - Ayame (Iris) District
                                                            tab Over-business living quarters
                                                            tab tab General Store
                                                            tab tab tab tab
                                                            tab tab Café
                                                            tab tab tab tab Darius Grace
                                                            tab tab Bakery
                                                            tab tab tab tab Aleida Fox
                                                            tab tab Tailor
                                                            tab tab Salon
                                                            tab tab tab tab
                                                            tab tab Carpenter
                                                            tab tab Blacksmith
                                                            tab tab tab tab Pavel Chazov

xxxxx A R E A x T H R E E - Renge (Lotus) District

tab North
                                                            tab tab House o1:
                                                            tab tab House o2: Raine Akemi
                                                            tab tab House o3:
                                                            tab tab House o4:
                                                            tab tab House o5: Marina Parnas, Hope Hartford
                                                            tab tab House o6:
                                                            tab tab House o7: Ethan Young
                                                            tab tab House o8: Alicia Cavanaire
                                                            tab tab House o9:
                                                            tab tab House 10:

tab East
                                                            tab tab House o1: Morgan Bowen
                                                            tab tab House o2:
                                                            tab tab House o3: Alexandria Heisenberg
                                                            tab tab House o4:
                                                            tab tab House o5: Aeron Van-Aitken
                                                            tab tab House o6: Chiyo "Inoue" Yamaguchi
                                                            tab tab House o7:
                                                            tab tab House o8:
                                                            tab tab House o9:
                                                            tab tab House 10:

tab South
                                                            tab tab House o1: Lucian Mavrick
                                                            tab tab House o2:
                                                            tab tab House o3:
                                                            tab tab House o4:
                                                            tab tab House o5:
                                                            tab tab House o6: Augustus Benedict Ellis // 'Beni' Ellis , Minh "Matthias" Matthews Starling
                                                            tab tab House o7: Cedrik Kiltsch
                                                            tab tab House o8: Lance Liam Kennedy
                                                            tab tab House o9:
                                                            tab tab House 10:

tab West
                                                            tab tab House o1:
                                                            tab tab House o2: Maxwell Fox
                                                            tab tab House o3: Laurent Desrosiers
                                                            tab tab House o4:
                                                            tab tab House o5:
                                                            tab tab House o6:
                                                            tab tab House o7:
                                                            tab tab House o8: Mikhail Polzin
                                                            tab tab House o9: Leonard Owens
                                                            tab tab House 10: Justice Arellano

xxxxx A R E A x F O U R - Rabendā (Lavender) District
                                                            tab Farm
                                                            tab tab Farm House
                                                            tab tab tab tab Adelise Bordelon
                                                            tab tab tab tab

tab Ranch
                                                            tab tab Ranch House
                                                            tab tab tab tab Bryce Morgan
                                                            tab tab tab tab

tab Flower Farm
                                                            tab tab Ranch House
                                                            tab tab tab tab Eleri Williams
                                                            tab tab tab tab Cordelia Kingsley

xxxxx A R E A x F I V E - Kuchinashi (Gardenia) Lake
                                                            No Residencies in this area

xxxxx A R E A x S I X - Hōrii (Holly) Island
                                                            tab Shrine
                                                            tab tab Harvest Goddess
                                                            tab :tab razz riestess Quarters
                                                            tab tab tab tab

xxxxx A R E A x S E V E N - Botan (Peony) Mountains
                                                            No Residencies in this area

xxxxx A R E A x E I G H T - Suikazura (Honeysuckle) Forest
                                                            tab Rize Cho

xxxxx A R E A x N I N E - Bara (Rose) District

tab Clinic
                                                            tab tab Apartment Above
                                                            tab tab tab tab Gregory Metz

tab Library
                                                            tab tab Priscilla Brooks

xxxxx A R E A x T E N - Sumire (Violet) Sea
                                                            No Residencies in this District

xxxxx A R E A x E L E V E N - Sakura (Cherry Blossom) District

tab Beach House o1: Illia Descha
                                                            tab Beach House o2:
                                                            tab Beach House o3: Irving Pascal
                                                            tab Beach House o4:

tab Docks
                                                            tab Boat

xxxxx A R E A x T W E L V E - Tsubaki (Camellia) District
                                                            tab Bar
                                                            tab tab Anastasia Chazov
                                                            tab tab

tab Hot Springs

tab Tea House
                                                            tab tab

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

。。。C A L E N D E R

A U T U M N 。。。
                                                            su  m tu  w  th   f   sa
                                                            o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 
                                                            o8 10 11 12 13 14 15
                                                            15 16 17 18 19 20 21
                                                            22 23 24 25 26 27 28
                                                            29 30 31 

。。。 D A I L Y xx I N F O R M A T I O N

The current day is: Friday, Autumn o6
                                                            The current time is: 10am - 12pm
                                                            The current weather is: Slightly Cool (60-70°F) , the sun is out and shining
                                                            The current event is: None
                                                            Tomorrow's event is: None

。。。E V E N T S

S P R I N G
                                                                    o1. New Years Day
                                                                    o5. Music Festival
                                                                    12. Flower Viewing Festival
                                                                    25. Spring Crop Festival

S U M M M E R
                                                                    o1. Beach Festival
                                                                    o8. Starry Night Festival
                                                                    13. Animal Festival
                                                                    25. Summer Crop Festival

A U T U M N
                                                                    o4. Cooking and Wine Festival
                                                                    25. Autumn Crop Festival
                                                                    30. Foliage Festival
                                                                    31. Halloween Festival

W I N T E R
                                                                    14. Valentine's Day
                                                                    18. Full Moon Festival
                                                                    25. Winter Crop Festival
                                                                    31. New Years Eve

。。。B I R T H D A Y S

S P R I N G
                                                            o1
                                                            o2
                                                            o3
                                                            o4 - Augustus Benedict Ellis // 'Beni' Ellis
                                                            o5 -
                                                            o6
                                                            o7
                                                            o8 - Marina Parnas
                                                            o9 - Aleida Fox
                                                            12 - Kendrick Lowry
                                                            14 - Darius Grace
                                                            20 - Lilith Abbot
                                                            28 - Alicia Cavanaire

S U M M M E R
                                                            o1
                                                            o2
                                                            o3
                                                            o4 - Justice Arellano, Irving Pascal, Leonard Owens
                                                            o5 - Hope Hartford
                                                            o6
                                                            o7
                                                            o8
                                                            o9 - Laurent Desrosiers
                                                            15 - Cordelia Kingsley
                                                            20 - Lance Kennedy
                                                            23 - Adelise Bordelon, Mikhail Polzin
                                                            28 - Pavel Chazov
                                                            30 - Aeron Van-Aitken

A U T U M N
                                                            o1
                                                            o2 - Chiyo Yamaguchi
                                                            o3
                                                            o4
                                                            o5
                                                            o6
                                                            o7
                                                            o8
                                                            o9 - Anastasia Chazov
                                                            11 - Ethan Young
                                                            15 - Illia Descha
                                                            17 - Eleri Williams
                                                            20 - Cedrik Kiltsch
                                                            23 - Zayn Bellerose
                                                            29- Asa Vengaue
                                                            31 - Rize Cho

W I N T E R
                                                            o1
                                                            o2
                                                            o3
                                                            o4
                                                            o5 - Gregory Metz
                                                            o6
                                                            o7 - Maxwell Fox
                                                            o8 - Alexandria Heisenberg
                                                            o9
                                                            17 - Morgan Bowen, Minh "Matthias" Matthews Starling
                                                            27 - Raine Akemi
                                                            30 - Pricilla Brooks
                                                            31 - Lucian Mavrick

xxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

。。。R E S E R V E S
                                                Please fill out the following form and submit it to the applications thread to reserve your characters spot.
                                                You can find the profile layout on the character applications thread. Please make your profile in a separate test thread.

*Note: All character images need to be at the very least 150 w x 250 h. Don't worry about cropping/editing. c:

A T T E N T I O N ! !
                                                tab tab Y O U x H A V E x A x R E S E R V E x S U B M I S S I O N

Hello! My name is [username], but you may call me [nickname(s)].
                                                          The name of my character is [character name], and [his/her] occupation is [position].
                                                          They are [age] years old and are [sexual orientation].
                                                          Here are some [links] to pictures of them.
                                                          You can find some of my recent role-play samples [here]

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab T H A N K x Y O U x F O R x Y O U R x T I M E

English_Artisan

sayamame
                                                                                                                    Sarangkohane

Coding

[size=18][color=#EE799F]A T T E N T I O N [/color][i][color=skyblue]! ![/color][/i][/size]
                                                :tab::tab: Y O U [color=white]x[/color] H A V E [color=white]x[/color] A [color=white]x[/color] R E S E R V E [color=white]x[/color] S U B M I S S I O N

[size=11][list][list][list][list][list]Hello! My name is [[color=darkseagreen]username[/color]], but you may call me [[color=darkseagreen]nickname(s)[/color]].
                                                The name of my character is [[color=darkseagreen]character name[/color]], and [[color=darkseagreen]his/her[/color]] occupation is [[color=darkseagreen]position[/color]].
                                                They are [[color=darkseagreen]age[/color]] years old and are [[color=darkseagreen]sexual orientation[/color]].
                                                Here are some [[url=]links[/url]] to pictures of them.
                                                You can find some of my recent role-play samples [[url=]here[/url]][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                                :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: T H A N K [color=white]x[/color] Y O U [color=white]x[/color] F O R [color=white]x[/color] Y O U R [color=white]x[/color] T I M E

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][spoiler][quote="sayamame"][/quote] [quote="Sarangkohane"][/quote][/spoiler] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

。。。P R O F I L E S
                                                Please fill out the following form and submit it to the applications thread once your profile is complete.
                                                You can also find the profile layout on the character applications thread.
                                                Please make your profile in a separate test thread and submit the link with this submission.

A T T E N T I O N ! !
                                                tab tab Y O U x H A V E x A x P R O F I L E x S U B M I S S I O N

I have completed my character's profile!
                                                          You can find the profile [here]

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Ix W I L L x B E x P A T I E N T L Y x W A I T I N G

English_Artisan
                                                                                                                    sayamame
                                                                                                                    Sarangkohane

Coding
                                                [size=18][color=#EE799F]A T T E N T I O N [/color][i][color=skyblue]! ![/color][/i][/size]
                                                :tab::tab: Y O U [color=white]x[/color] H A V E [color=white]x[/color] A [color=white]x[/color] P R O F I L E [color=white]x[/color] S U B M I S S I O N

[size=11][list][list][list][list][list]I have completed my character's profile!
                                                You can find the profile [[url=]here[/url]][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                                :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: I[color=white]x[/color] W I L L [color=white]x[/color] B E [color=white]x[/color] P A T I E N T L Y [color=white]x[/color] W A I T I N G

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][spoiler][quote="English_Artisan"][/quote][quote="sayamame"][/quote] [quote="Sarangkohane"][/quote][/quote][/spoiler] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• LIST OF ALL CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, ETC. VERY IMPORTANT INFO HERE
                                              • LIST OF CHARACTERS AND FACE CLAIMS
                                              • SUPER DETAILED LIST OF ROLEPLAYER INFORMATION
                                              • Male to female ratio -

• Dark Doe Alysse
                                                tab tab Aeron Van-Aitken (♂) Author
                                                tab tab Cedrik Kiltsch (♂) Day Care Host
                                                tab tab Kendrik Lowry (♂) Ghost

• Dynamo Bunny - currently on hiatus
                                                tab tab Marina Parnas (♀) Police Chief

• English_Artisan
                                                tab tab Anastasia Chazov (♀) Bar Owner
                                                tab tab Cordelia Kingsley (♀) Florist
                                                tab tab Gregory Metz (♂) Doctor
                                                tab tab Laurent Desrosiers (♂) Pastry Chef
                                                tab tab Mikhail Polzin (♂) Tattoo Artist and Piercer
                                                tab tab Pavel Chazov (♂) Blacksmith

• Elysium u l e
                                                tab tab Lucian Mavrick (♂) Miner

• iSEPHORA
                                                tab tab Chiyo Yamaguchi (♀) Tea Apprentice
                                                tab tab Lilith Abbot (♀) Restaurant Waitress
                                                tab tab Priscilla Brooks (♀) Librarian

• Melnil
                                                tab tab Hope Hartford (♀) Firefighter
                                                tab tab Leonard Owens (♂) Hot Springs Owner

• Sarangkohane
                                                tab tab Ethan Young (♂) Mail Man
                                                tab tab Justice Arellano (♀) Restaurant Chef
                                                tab tab Lance Kennedy (♂) Detective
                                                tab tab Maxwell Fox (♂) Bakery Owner
                                                tab tab Minh Starling (♂) Carpenter's Apprentice

• sayamame
                                                tab tab Aleida Fox (♀) Blacksmith Apprentice
                                                tab tab Augustus Ellis (♂) Male Model
                                                tab tab Eleri Williams (♀) Bartender
                                                tab tab Irving Pascal (♂) Gym Leader / Beach Shack Owner
                                                tab tab Zayn Bellerose (♂) Restaurant Owner

• Shy Wargle
                                                tab tab Alexandria Heisenberg (♀) Medical Intern

• Sullen Melancholy
                                                tab tab Raine Akemi (♀) Make-up Artist

• TasteMyFlesh
                                                tab tab Alicia Cavanaire (♀) Hair Dresser
                                                tab tab Darius Grace (♂) Café Owner
                                                tab tab Rize Cho (♀) Witch

• unspoken figure
                                                tab tab Asa Vengaur (♀) Pokemon Center Nurse

• XxSkyeAngelxX - Currently on hiatus
                                                tab tab Adelise Bordelon (♀) Farm Owner
                                                tab tab Morgan Bowen (♂) Gravedigger

• Winged Xephyr
                                                tab tab Illia Descha (♀) Teacher

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

。。。A N N O U N C E M E N T S

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Pokemon list by character

• Restricted Pokemon

• Absol
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Growlithe/Arcanine
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Torchic/Combusken/Blacken
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Dratini/Dragoinair/Dragonite

• Duskull/Dusclops /Dusknoir

• Eevee/Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar

• Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Galleade
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Houdour/Houndoom
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Poochyena/Mightyena

• Riolu/Lucario

• Feebass/Milotic

• Vulpix/Ninetails

• Skarmory
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Ponyta/Rapidash

• Charmander/ Charmeleon/ Charizard

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

。。。 I'M FEELING GOOD 。。。
                                                User Image
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff