Welcome to Gaia! ::

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Hah hah what? I beat two Macs yesterday with ease. It's as simple as baiting him to the ledge and smashing him off.

I guess I better write an article about Greninja though since I lost to one a couple times yesterday, right?
I took like seven wins off of some guy with Ness, guess they better write an article about Ness, too!

Christ, people are babies. Figure out what you're doing wrong and start reading obvious patterns.
char fashionable
Hah hah what? I beat two Macs yesterday with ease. It's as simple as baiting him to the ledge and smashing him off.

I guess I better write an article about Greninja though since I lost to one a couple times yesterday, right?
I took like seven wins off of some guy with Ness, guess they better write an article about Ness, too!

Christ, people are babies. Figuring out what you're doing wrong and start reading obvious patterns.

I got auto-killed when someone counter-stanced my bat smash. Counter stance OP. Nurf plox.

(Not exaggerating. If someone has a damage-scaling counter stance and counters the bat, the character holding the bat will almost certainly end up joining Curiosity up there on Mars.) razz

SuperSmashWaifus

>patricia hernandez
lol

Not familiar with who that is; but I almost never go to Kotaku anymore for unrelated reasons.

As for your sig: the heels are fine, especially given that they triple as her jump jets and a weapon. What bothers me with Zero Suit Samus is how much height she needs to gain when spawning the armour around herself. She can't be 5'7 (or 5'9 with the heels) and wear form-fitting armour "built" for someone 6'3. Nor can "become energy" - a possible explanation for Morph Ball - apply generally, because we've seen her armoured and unhelmeted, and we've seen her very non-energy face through the visor.

In short: ZSS is too short.

----

@topic: Of course people are playing Little Mac. He's new and a default option; and the game is a week old (for non-Japanese players,) so people haven't worked out how to work him over yet.

Angelic Guardian

FrontierBrainPalmer
I'd hate to see them go up against an expert Jigglypuff user. emotion_awesome
Or Zero Suit Samus
Sandokiri

Officially I think she's 6'5" or somewhere close to that.
They probably just didn't scale things right in SmashBros.

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
I would call her an idiot but then she'd respond with a 5k word essay about how offended idiots are.User Image
im surprised she dident call them all rapists
SuperSmashWaifus
Sandokiri

To be fair, Lucario's supposed to be 3'11 and he's almost as tall as ZS Samus and Sheik.

Then Jigglypuff and Pikachu are just straight up monsters.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ahsumino
I would call her an idiot but then she'd respond with a 5k word essay about how offended idiots are.User Image

Dafuq!?

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Hikarulawl
Ahsumino

Dafuq!?

she always writes articles like that.
controllers are phallic symbols of wymens oppression or some s**t like that
little mac is probably the proof all games are against women,even tho like half the top tier characters are chicks

Benevolent Smoker

FrontierBrainPalmer

Or yoshi

holy s**t
SuperSmashWaifus

6'3 is the only official number I know of; 6'5 might be the extra two inches the armour is likely to add to helmet and boots to provide for some sole-armour.

And from what I've been able to determine, the only scaling problems are with the smaller Pokemon. Pikachu and Jigglypuff should be about half the size that they are - except that their poison-mushroom forms would virtually disappear. That, and Jigglypuff can already crouch to avoid a bunch of stuff including tall characters' throw attempts.

Not sure why Lucario is taller than expected though.

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image He is going to be this one character that will banned in official tournaments anyways... They did that to meta knight XD Also I killed Mac pvp with kirby and I just got the game... just spam the s**t out of that skill where kirby turns into a rock and lands on his head and smush! (or get lucky) Pancake Mac! Its not gonna be a surprise if Mac also gets nurfed in future SSBB games.... Its this odd pattern I see that when certain characters in present SSBB games becomes "OP" but in later new releases they are nerfed...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

This went from a video game discussion to bashing a journalist
Aside, every character has weaknesses. The most OP I encountered was someone playing Fox in Brawl with a Gamecube controller.

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

Premium Gaian

FrontierBrainPalmer

...There's a reason she has the nickname, "Wall of Pain"
Gold Hearted Bunny
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

This went from a video game discussion to bashing a journalist
Aside, every character has weaknesses. The most OP I encountered was someone playing Fox in Brawl with a Gamecube controller.

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

I wasn't trying to bash the journalist, but it's a Yahoo News journalist trying to be hip and complaining about a character being broken when there's always a way around everything.
Yahoo journalists tend to not know what they're talking about, anyways.

Anxious Spirit

He's got a good ground game, but all the Little Macs I get in for glory just forget what to do when they get airborne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff