Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I dunno, it's just a suggestion; let's say it's a number of rolls per day & some of the charms on the list didn't get won by the end of the event, they can always be either kept for the next one or simply a rng could be done toward those who bought?

Shy Kitten

Serkunet

lilloulou

kitty is a dork, so with that being said. could you please delete my submission from the PB please and thank you. why i'm redoing the certs for valentines and sending so more pets asap. i should have everything done this evening and will send everything to the mule as soon as i'm done. thanks kitty.

Lavish Spirit

purrrplekitty

Serkunet

lilloulou

kitty is a dork, so with that being said. could you please delete my submission from the PB please and thank you. why i'm redoing the certs for valentines and sending so more pets asap. i should have everything done this evening and will send everything to the mule as soon as i'm done. thanks kitty.

Sure! Not a problem!

Shy Kitten

Serkunet
purrrplekitty

Serkunet

lilloulou

Sure! Not a problem!

got the winter ones done. now to make the vday cert and all the vday pets are done.

~sweats ~

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
HolidayJubilee

I may not be able to submit I have been very sick lately
both of my parents had bad operations so I don't know if I will have time to finish them.
I am sorry. I am going to try to see if I can make some up but I can't promise anything.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
purrrplekitty

Serkunet

lilloulou

I would have done it, but I don't even have access to the PB anyone. Unless the pass didn't get changed and still... I kinda lost the informations sweatdrop

Space Pup

Serkunet
@mew: yea I might need an extension myself, I can extend it up to a week.
Awesome, thanks!

Space Pup

I also found this piece of gem from 2007 that my friend made
I'm totally going to use it until I get too embarrassed to do so heart
User Image

Lavish Spirit

Avellini
HolidayJubilee

both of my parents had bad operations so I don't know if I will have time to finish them.
I am sorry. I am going to try to see if I can make some up but I can't promise anything.

There will be a week extension, if that helps any?
Like I don't mean, will you be able to get something in, but if you're worrying about it, don't stress yourself out about it!
Your priorities are to yourself and your life, hope you get better soon and your parents are going to be ok. Wishing you all well!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ohyay, 3 more days to go,
i better get my butt up and try to get something done to submit to this >w<'

Shy Kitten

Serkunet
purrrplekitty

Serkunet

lilloulou

Sure! Not a problem!

all finished and submitted.

Space Pup

Avellini

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@avellini

awe, that's too bad to hear but the health of your
        family and yourself should be top priority !
        please don't feel pressured to submit anything if
        you do not have the time to do so. If you can submit
        something, great! if not, there's always next time :-)

i hope you guys are able to return to your tip-top soon !

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
could the deadline be extended emotion_kirakira ?

i've only managed one and a half item atm, i was hoping to get some more out >w<'''

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Name: Konani_NTH
Shop Link: nope.
Samples of Previous Work: -earlier collectives ^^-!

-forgot about tihs pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces