Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looks like it's re-opened its doors and now is selling various different items at very cheap prices!

ty to Sifen Yamishi for bringing this to light and organizing a list. o u o

Edit: I have placed all the previous days' items in the spoiler tag, the ones not placed in the tag are today's updates!

None of these items are new, they're all old items that happen to be anime-based?
User Image

Quote:

H-hello, everyone... I'm Murasaki, from the shop Mecha Neko. M-maybe you've been to my shop? I've always had lots of neat, anime-inspired items on my shelves, but um... I think it's time I expand my business a little. S-so, I decided to take the shop in a new direction. I'm not only going to stock items related to my favorite animes, I'm also going to be offering lots of really neat items for amazing prices! That's とてもう すごい です! Um... t-that means it's super cool! Here's a little sample of what Mecha Neko will be carrying:

So we've added lots of new stuff as you can see. Great items like Bunnihilation 2nd Gen., Luck Key, Brow Basics, and the Super Awesome Rainbow Bundle are now available in Mecha Neko. T-that's really nice, right? There's other items as well, and we'll be updating lots, I hope... Will you come visit me? I know the shop can be a little tricky to find, s-so... Please, visit Mecha Neko soon!

User Image
User Image
Quote:
こんいちは、Gaians...that's "hello"....

Y-you've all stopped by Mecha Neko lately, right? I see you there sometimes.

Well, I updated recently, and I'm so happy that you all, um, really like it I think. So, I, well, I thought I'd give you the chance to do something, um, really amazing!

If you can find the Keys to the Kingdom by spending some gold in my store, you m-might win a lot of gold back, lose a little bit, or, um, get a Perfect Parcel. If you win it, you can pick any equippable item on Gaia, as long as it isn't a limited quantity item. It's a really special opportunity so I thought maybe I could help you t-try it. But, um, it's okay if you don't like it. だいじょうぶ...

A lot of people who try to bear the Keys don't, um, make it. It's not an easy journey, and only the luckiest or bravest heroes will, um, get the item they want more than anything else in the world. So it might take a lot of tries! がんばって!T-Try hard, and good luck! Maybe on your way, your party will grow and you can learn new skills! Maybe there will be a love triangle, and a mysterious rival, and a cool master, and a funny sidekick and- eep! Sorry for getting carried away...

Please come visit me at Mecha Neko to seek the Keys to the Kingdom. I'm rooting for you!

User Image

Quote:

HEY!

Don't ignore me, Gaians!! すわって! Take a seat over there. We're gonna have a nice chat! GOT IT?

I found a big ol' box on the ground over there, right behind Dernier Cri. It's full of shiny spinny things of Brennivin's, but here's the thing: When I tried to give it back to him, the kid acted all scared, like I was gonna whack him or somethin'! He just kept waving his arms around all frantic and saying things like, "ekki meiða mig!" and "skelfilegur stelpa!" and it's like, hellooo, no one can understand youuu, そうだよね? So if that jerk doesn't want to accept my NICE gesture, I guess it's finders keepers and I'll be selling these すごい Golden Lucky Spins in Mecha Neko! Hmph!

Starting right this instant, Golden Lucky Spin can be purchased for gold. Take a spin, and you may be rewarded with up to one trillion gold! It's all up to your luck, so don't expect the rewards to come easily!

I only found a few, so it looks like they'll only be in my shop until October 18th at 9:59 AM PST. (It's no coincidence that's when the new season of All My Doki Doki airs. You can't infringe on my anime-watching schedule!)

Drop by Mecha Neko or I'll find you!! じゃあね~

This was the old gold generator that was in D*Cri. Here's the stat list!

99 GC Tier:
Impressive Clockman
Imposing Clockman
Coral Sea Princess
Amethyst Sea Princess
Golden Sea Princess
Sapphire Sea Princess
Ruby Sea Princess
Astra: Soft Twitching White Tipped Cat Ears
Astra: Waving Black and White Tail
Hipster Love
Syndarian Summoner
Hard Candy Rocker
Criminalistics Science
Ocean's Sonata
Foot Soldier's Blade
Keiongaku Style
Happy Melody
Siren Song
Black Album
Idiot Hair
[Animal] Akiva's Mastery
Interstellar Bounty
Monarch Maiden
MW-06S Krieger Custom
Super Level Academy
Rainy Day
Riddle Me

Tragic Melody
Perky Melody Melody

149 GC Tier:
Swanky Bloke
Lady Lucky
Lady Fortune
Madam Fate
Dapper Bootlegger
Resolute Hero
Bitter Chocolate

199 GC Tier:
Ivory Brow Basics
Brow Basics
MSXXX-01W Gunguy
Pebbled Heart
Bone Demon Mask
Melonpan of Haruharu[Headband]
Huckleberry Ribbon Candy
Ravioli Thief

299 GC Tier:
King of Fruits

Gold items:

User Image ~ Keys to the Kingdom (1,500,000,000 Gold) It's another gold shop generator.

Some quotes by a staff member to answer any questions:

Memphis118
Young Master Aibiki
Aww, no paw items. :c

And it's weird the page is still region locked. Unless they haven't finished updating it yet.

The official announcement has not gone out yet for Mecha Neko, but we are in the process of removing the region block. When it's ready, we will send out the announcement smile

Memphis118
Items will have a rotation, It can be daily... weekly.... etc etc. But it will be updated smile

Spoons cause some folks need'em

gaia_spoons Happy with the update?
gaia_spoons How about them prices?
gaia_spoons Excited for future updates?
gaia_spoons What do you think of the items they chose?

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I hope they open the doors to people who don't live in the US if it's no longer a 'sponsor item' shop.

Cos right now, I'm all meh to the shop because I can't get in XD

clarion's King

Super Model

- Happy with the update?
Can't see it. I'm not from the U.S.

- How about them prices?
Can't see them. I'm not from the U.S.

- Excited for future updates?
No, 'cause I'm not from the U.S.

What do you think of the items they chose?
What items? I'm not from the U.S.

edit:
The gatekeeper keeping us out has finally fallen emotion_awesome

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I'm super excited! Now hopefully Golden Sea Princess will deflate so I can get my hands on it.

Slumbering Tengu

Bitter Chocolate for 149
*cries happy tears* crying

that's the last one I need for my collection
I can't tell you how long I've been watching it on the MP to no avail

The choices are interesting
but those prices are some I can surely get behind

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Magus

Gaia still isn't letting folks outside the US from entering. laaaame
All the items in the shop are listed in the OP.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Braev Dullahan
Magus

Gaia srsly isn't letting folks outside the US from entering. laaaame
All the items in the shop are listed in the OP.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| It's because Mecha Neko was previously selling FUNimation sponsored items, and FUNi's licensing applies only to the USA. So therefore, only US residents could access the shop to buy the stuff.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A Wandering Houngan

I forgot to put a "still" in that sentence.
But now I know the actual reason why they didn't let those outside the US in that store. c :

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
So are they gonna free it up now? Because I'm not from the US and since they no longer seem to have sponsor stuff in there it would be nice to get in and look around.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Awesome. Now I have stuff I can spend my small amount of cash from videos and such on. I kind of been waiting for cheep items like this.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

How cool is that? I already have some of these items, but it's a really cool idea. I wish they'd consider doing this with some of the items used in Alchemy, though.

Boo!User Image

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Nothing I want for this account yet, but at those prices I may be getting a few items for my other accounts. I will definitely be looking forward to more updates like this!

Lucky Wrangler

swanky blokeeee <3
so swanky.

better open up to non-US folks.
but i am going to the states next week sooooo.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

This is amazing o u o

It'd be nicer if, yknow, the shop is open for everyone

If all the anime stuff aren't there anymore theyd better open the shop to everyone. Or I guess they just don't want people outside the U.S. to buy from it. Who knows

moonfleur's King

Hallowed Muse

I so want to buy some of those 99GC items. I'm really upset it's not open to Canada.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff