Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Who is Antique Cafe?

Formed in May of 2003, thier first musical release in June. And still creating music! They are a Loop Ash band and produced by Michiru out of Osaka. They wear colorful costumes and many adorable accesories and thier lyrics, contrary to most dark, bands, are light and fluffy. Most of the time love songs, and references to Donald Duck in a few cases. ^^; They are a happy, bouncy and cute group with the simple misson: to entertain people and just have fun! ^o^
written by kannivalism & Nobunaga_Izumi

Members

User Image Miku
Position: Vocals
Birthdate: January 5th

User Image Kanon
Position: Bass
Birthdate: July 5th
User Image Bou
Position: Guitars
Birthdate: September 16th
User Image Teruki
Position: Drums
Birthdate: December 8th
Discography *images soon*
An Cafe has realease many singles, each with popular success. In 2005 a full album was released.
Let's hope for much more from this great band!
heart

Opening 03/17/06
Demo tape

Uzumaki senshokutai/Hatsukoi 2003/02/07
1. Uzumaki senshokutai
2. Hatsukoi

Candyholic 2004/24/03
01. Candy holic
02. Mousou aikouka
03. 3P

Square root of 69 2004/06/06
01. Odoru meruhen tokei
02. Pairing

Cosmos 2004/24/11
01. Ese urnai
02. Touhikairo
03. Donald Duck no magical adventure

Amedama rock 2005/23/02
01. Candy holic
02. Mousou aikouka
03. 3P
04. Hatsukoi
05. Odoru meruhen tokei
06. Pairing
07. Takaido

Karakuri hitei 2005/30/03
01. Wagamama koushinkyouku
02. Momo iro pure moto dekiai zakura

TeKeSuTa-Kousen 2005/20/07
01. TeKeSuTa-Kousen
i like them. they are awesome
Contests and Things

Coming soon.
There needs to be an official thread for them already! Uh, yeah n_n;; I love An Cafe! <3 And I also love my Miku cosplay that I did in May. I wore it when I went shopping in Harajuku about a week ago and people actually wanted to take my picture O_o;
Antique Cafe
There needs to be an official thread for them already! Uh, yeah n_n;; I love An Cafe! <3 And I also love my Miku cosplay that I did in May. I wore it when I went shopping in Harajuku about a week ago and people actually wanted to take my picture O_o;

awesome ^_^
Antique Cafe

Yes, I was surprised there wasn't an official thread already...
Do you have any photos of your cosplay?? sweatdrop
Ohmegosh. I love Ancafe. I'm actually listening to them right now. XP

There one of my j-rock obsessions at the moment.
I've only recently heard about them... to tell the truth I don't know anything about them and I haven't heard any of their music.

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
An-Cafe~~ x33!! I love this band <3333!! Loop Ash always has the cutest bands~. I love Miku~ I'd like someday to cosplay him him when i'm less poor~ lol. He is so cute though~ I love his donald duck obsession~ and how in the journal he is always talking about his hamsters and tamagotchi x3! kyaah~! Of course v.v I love Bou, Kanon, and Teruki too, just~ not as much :<! they are all so talented though, and I would be devastated if one ever left the band ToT~~! and yes, I'm done babbling now.
of course! its a band...
*squeals* I'm so happy to find fans of an cafe!! blaugh heart

And isn't it the whole band who can do the donald duck impression? Except for one...? Either way the song creeps me out. sweatdrop
Cat-Shaped
*squeals* I'm so happy to find fans of an cafe!! blaugh heart

And isn't it the whole band who can do the donald duck impression? Except for one...? Either way the song creeps me out. sweatdrop

i heard somewhere that kanon makes the noises, haha v.v;. i don't know who does them, because i've never seen that song live though ;x;. I love that song!
Cat-Shaped
Antique Cafe

Yes, I was surprised there wasn't an official thread already...
Do you have any photos of your cosplay?? sweatdrop

My friend, who I went with, took a picture of me. Once I get that I'll post it ^_^ I need some nice pictures of me in it, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff