Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Bibliophile

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red October Archangel
My_Ashes
I just sincerely hope its nothing we have to pay Gcash to play. Not everyone has that luxury.

Not everyone has the luxury of donating to these kickstarters, either.

So Ivan's building a time machine? Maybe he can take us back to before hyperinflation struck.

That deserves a fist bump. biggrin

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

From the looks of the clothes and talks about a time machine...

I hope that time machine looks like a police box. emotion_dowant

What??? emotion_0A0 I've got something I like that's sitting there in my dressup okay crying

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Saddly this doesnt perk my interest to even donate into it - other then the items are nice to use for steampunk avatars... but I can buy the items from users later on when the price drops lower then what it is to donate to get it. ^^;;;;;;
I just wish it was more halloween oriented...

Playful Kitten

I like the animal items, but even the gold sinks are for cash users these days. =/

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Well, those are some expensive shoes. gonk

I'm really only interested in the goggles and belt, so I guess I'll wait and buy them off the mp when the price drops some more. I really want the Perfect Timing achievement, but I don't think my whole account is worth 150 billion. User Image

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Soooo.... it's a bunch of old achievements that people who contribute to gold sinks already have, is that right? And a bunch of steampunk items that do the same things as other steampunk items but with fewer options and higher price?

I am frankly pretty disappointed in this one.

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
I... I don't understand what this has to do with Halloween. o_o

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
uhmmn items are not related somehow to Halloween question neutral

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't feel the want to donate this time... The items could be /so much better/ imho. Plus they don't scream halloweeny at all.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So it's up until the 20th...Gotta admit, that is a fair amount of time to raise funds. 15 Days if we include today. It'll largely depend on the momentum, but this kickstarter might make it. 180 looks to be the success line based on the description on it, so if we reach that I'll consider the Kickstarter a complete success. The crown looks pretty cool too, so it might entice a few people to go well over 750 Bil. Guess we'll find out.

TBH, I'm not seeing a lot of positivity on this one, though. The fact that it ends on the 20th confirms it's for the Halloween Event, but it doesn't feel Halloween-y. Yes, there's a conflict, but there's a few things missing. Where's the dark atmosphere? Where's the spooky items? Where's Jack? Maybe something will be shown down the line. Now that 30 Tril is reached, hopefully this "Story Replay" pops up before the end and is more Halloween-y. Might need it to drum up more interest, because most of the comments I see note the distinct lack of a Halloween feel to the whole thing. Sadly, a cool pumpkin and bats on the achievements are not enough.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Magic Hobo

I agree that I am ultimately unsure how they're going to rope 'time travel shenanigans' together with 'halloween'...

I mean, I could think of like a half-dozen ways it could be cool just off the top of my head, but that's me, not the event team... a battle through multiple different time periods, with consequences effecting different periods depending on what you do, with like, a medieval, a wild west, and a space future flash space and items based on those themes...

but probably not.

Omnipresent Poster

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

I'm confused what these items are going towards?
Is it even items? Is there gonna be a RIG released, like Torii's Gate?

High-functioning Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
| I'm glad I looked here before falling into a gold sink with mediocre items.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xashowd

I thought the same thing as well, but it's actually not out Halloween event! I was informed about this earlier in this thread.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Braev Dullahan
Xashowd

I thought the same thing as well, but it's actually not out Halloween event! I was informed about this earlier in this thread.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

cat_eek
cat_confused
cat_exclaim
cat_twisted

I like the sound of that. There's still a chance for Halloweentown Restoration!!! SWEET! Of course, that means this Kickstarter is linked to the Monthly RIG...or something. The similarities to the AC Announcement are too numerous, but it just feels...off. There's never been a Kickstarter for a Monthly RIG before. Didn't think it actually needed one. So...what's up? I'm happy to know that Halloween is bigger, but it makes me confused as to what this Kickstarter is for. I think we need direct clarification on the matter. Because if this isn't for Halloween...Why the Pumpkin Icon and Bats in the Achievements? It doesn't add up...

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces