Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rabbit

Now that Gaia is releasing a poop storm of items every single day, items that I want are pretty much always changing.

But I was just curious,

gaia_spoons What are the items that you've always wanted/wanted for a really long time (like, before multiple cash-shop updates/day began to happen)?

gaia_spoons Do you have/did you ever get the item(s)?

gaia_spoons Do you use them a lot nowadays?

For me, it was Sandman and Oisin's Blessing. I have both of them now, but it still makes me pretty darn happy when I think about the fact that I do because I wanted them for so long.

clarion's King

Super Model

Alchemy backwings. I still don't have Lucifers, but I never thought I'd own Michael's, Azrael's, and Raphael's all at the same time.
Cerynitian's Blessing, and Pale Marionette. I don't use them much but I got them during that time when they kept releasing deflation RIGs, and prior to that I never thought I'd be able to afford them.

Of course now, I like the restrung marionettes better, so I'll have to quest for those now. emotion_facepalm

Trash Vampire

the item i've always wanted is a certain hairstyle in a certain colour:
User Image

but for years and years gaia never ever put out any mohawks in the right style (or any style for the most part tbh), so i never had any hope of even mimicking it, much less getting a teal recolour since gaia is really not big on teal.... sighs
then i got my hands on a golden ticket
so damnit i am forcing my dream hair to happen now
emotion_dowant
Some more classic items: 2006,2005, 2004, 2003. I hate these "Reproduction" Nitemare scarves that are all different colors. Sort of annoying for the people that worked hard for the original only to have a cheap reproduction for everybody else.

Questionable Warlord

Horns of the Demon was one of the items I've always wanted but never bothered to quest for. Not because it was expensive back in the days but because it reminded me of the first years I started out on Gaia. Bought it later on and am wearing it out of nostalgia, although a lot of people dislike old MCs.
Another one would be His Darkness. I remember pulling a Little Sister out of the RIG and immediately selling it to but His Darkness. I'm still wearing the item whenever I can because of it's cool design.

There are quite a couple of other items I felt like questing for but with the increase of new and improved high quality items, I found myself losing interest.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Since joining Gaia I've always wanted HOTD, Nitemare minis, a devil tail, and Metal's Last Hope.

I got my HOTD by myself. Paid like 1.7b or something (which was a s**t ton at the time).

Got Nitemare Minis as a birthday present. *dreamy sigh of happy glee*

Bought my Metal's Last Hope a while ago. Never taking it off. @o@

I'll probably never get a devil tail but there are so many better ones now. I like the one I'm wearing. The whipping black one is pretty nice though. ;o;

I ALSO WANT A MERRY GOLDEN HALO BUT ITS NOT LIKE GAIA WILL RELEASE IT AGAIN ANY TIME SOON. *facedesk* My angel avatar is missing a halo and this one is just gorgeous and perf. ;.; I should have bought it when I saw it for 20b. *facedesks over and over*

Rabbit

Magus
Alchemy backwings. I still don't have Lucifers, but I never thought I'd own Michael's, Azrael's, and Raphael's all at the same time.

omg, i remember i took a break from gaia and when i came back there were all these amazing alchemy wings crying like thanks gaia, for giving me another unattainable dream lol.
if i had the conviction, i would totally try to master alchemy & make the wings, but i 100% don't. lol

Nerd

Lady Luck it's my favorite hair item on the entire site and I had been questing it for a long time. Amazingly someone gifted it to me along with a bunch of other items on my wishlist ! <3

Another item I've been questing is actually a house item surprisingly.I've wanted the roaring fireplace since it came out but sadly it's still waaaaaaay to expensive for my blood.I'm working on it though.

clarion's King

Super Model

xiaoyu-ssi
Magus

omg, i remember i took a break from gaia and when i came back there were all these amazing alchemy wings crying like thanks gaia, for giving me another unattainable dream lol.
if i had the conviction, i would totally try to master alchemy & make the wings, but i 100% don't. lol

Me neither. I'd love to craft all of them and get the achievements, but that'll never happen at the rate things are going. So I'll be content with the cheaper, separated wings.

Rabbit

Kurienze
Cerynitian's Blessing, and Pale Marionette. I don't use them much but I got them during that time when they kept releasing deflation RIGs, and prior to that I never thought I'd be able to afford them.

Of course now, I like the restrung marionettes better, so I'll have to quest for those now. emotion_facepalm

I feel that frustration lol, like you can finally feel happy that you have like near every single one of that set thanks to the rigs and then BAM! here's some newer better infinitely more expensive ones + thirty different recolors, have fun trying to collect them all... razz

the ponytail hair on the new marionette though, so perfect. lol

Rabbit

Abbacus
the item i've always wanted is a certain hairstyle in a certain colour:
User Image

but for years and years gaia never ever put out any mohawks in the right style (or any style for the most part tbh), so i never had any hope of even mimicking it, much less getting a teal recolour since gaia is really not big on teal.... sighs
then i got my hands on a golden ticket
so damnit i am forcing my dream hair to happen now
emotion_dowant

that hair is seriously amazing. & i'm very glad you got a golden ticket so that you could have it made! x)

Rabbit

CHRlSTOPHER
Some more classic items: 2006,2005, 2004, 2003. I hate these "Reproduction" Nitemare scarves that are all different colors. Sort of annoying for the people that worked hard for the original only to have a cheap reproduction for everybody else.

yeah, probably makes you feel kinda ripped off, like part of having it before was that it was so hard to get...
luckily i was never that interest in collecting them, but i could only imagine working so hard to get it, and then gaia releases them like crazy in the rigs and stuff/makes all the recolors. :c

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
There's probably a crap ton of itemz I wanted from before the multiple cs releases but since I don't want to write a book, the one item I can think off of the top of my head is compass of seidth. I still havent gotten one yet though since I always get side tracked with other quests.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I still want Michael's wings and an Angelic Halo. I'm pretty cliche like that. The Michael's wings I could get any time but I don't have a use for them yet so I'm holding out. The halo might be a final quest of mine later on, when I stop becoming such a packrat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff