Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time Skip time! What are your plans?

Capture everything! I want a huge team! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kill everything! I want the most powerful 'Mon in the city! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Capture a few and take out as many trainers as I can. 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Is "try not to die" an option? 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
NOT murder the adorable wild Pokemon, like Gwen did. 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
I have no idea. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Gold! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on November 2, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >

Serynemone 's Queen

High-functioning Marshmallow

Charon Avess
Serendipitous Coma
scallison

Okay! ='D That sounds like a cuter pair up anyway!

Charon Avess

Perfect! ouo We're still good to meet up, right? I'm sorta liking the idea of Romane and Klein, considering they both seem to suck at social skills. ;w; She'd spend most of the time skip trying to chug through each night because sleeping in the open is terrifying. I could have her trip over him and offer her sleeping bag up? 8D Then volunteer to try to keep a night watch, but just fall asleep. And then they just sort of stick together because why not.

Or they can bump into eachother on the town outskirts. =O It's up to yooou.

Haha, I like the idea of her tripping over him. He's probably oblivious enough to take the sleeping bag without a thought to chivalry too. Just remember to drag him out of bed in the morning!

If Romane's there, she'll definitely have him up early. 9w9 She wouldn't leave him to sleep in, even if it took dumping water on him. D'<

Okay! So we can say they met that night and just ended up heading together to the next town. ='D How close to town do you want them to be? =O

Trash Bit

So I'm totally a try hard, and I put together a google doc for my own sake.
        It's currently editable for everyone, so please don't go and butcher it horribly
        with nonsense. If you want to helpkeep things updated, by all means tho. :)

google docs.

Quotable Poster

Thank you Nuke.

OKAY SO

I have two PMs to respond to today and then a s**t ton of homework. I have two people who still need to send me their PMs and I also need to do Cat's EXP calculations.

I will be doing an activity check this weekend. Anyone who has not posted post-timeskip by Saturday at 11:30pm (EST) will be removed from the role play.

Hilarious Businesswoman

DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILES!

i'm too lazy to quote sooo,
that's awesome Nuclear.
if i could tip more than 25 gold
i would.
or tip multiple times till i
broke the system.

Hilarious Businesswoman

KittyKay_66

they interacted,
albeit very crappy Dx
it was a serious moment
sarcasm and cyanide

Abusing Eevees generally does tend to create serious moments. >C

A-heh, I'm working on a post right now~ For some reason, I thought it was Gergo's turn to post. x_X Failure. But nope, I'm up! Xentus will be happy to see his old friend again!

Hilarious Businesswoman

KittyKay_66

that was horrible,
i personally wanted to come
through my screen
and beat up a fictional character.

absolutely perfect xD i'll wait for them to reply before i do.
poor flabebe, she's getting twirled around and around.
probably thinking "what is wrong with these people?!"

Quotable Poster

Due to a personal matter, PMs may be delayed. As such, the activity check has been moved. Everyone must post by midnight, Sunday (EST) in order to stay in the role play. Thank you.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

8O
Did someone say free Diancie?!

Ah, I can't wait to see all of the Pokemon that everyone got ouo
I really like the ones I already seee ;w;

AND A HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE! emotion_dowant

Quotable Poster

Minor Update

Welian's character, Scarlet, has been placed on hiatus until further notice. Please do not interact with her. Welian will return to us later on.
Serendipitous Coma
Charon Avess
Serendipitous Coma
scallison

Okay! ='D That sounds like a cuter pair up anyway!

Charon Avess

Perfect! ouo We're still good to meet up, right? I'm sorta liking the idea of Romane and Klein, considering they both seem to suck at social skills. ;w; She'd spend most of the time skip trying to chug through each night because sleeping in the open is terrifying. I could have her trip over him and offer her sleeping bag up? 8D Then volunteer to try to keep a night watch, but just fall asleep. And then they just sort of stick together because why not.

Or they can bump into eachother on the town outskirts. =O It's up to yooou.

Haha, I like the idea of her tripping over him. He's probably oblivious enough to take the sleeping bag without a thought to chivalry too. Just remember to drag him out of bed in the morning!

If Romane's there, she'll definitely have him up early. 9w9 She wouldn't leave him to sleep in, even if it took dumping water on him. D'<

Okay! So we can say they met that night and just ended up heading together to the next town. ='D How close to town do you want them to be? =O

Oh geeze, I don't know how I missed this. I think our characters left a bit late, so maybe arriving slightly after everyone else does? I'll write my post assuming Klein wouldn't wake up so you left him there, and he's chasing after you to return your sleeping bag.

Serynemone 's Queen

High-functioning Marshmallow

Charon Avess

Oh geeze, I don't know how I missed this. I think our characters left a bit late, so maybe arriving slightly after everyone else does? I'll write my post assuming Klein wouldn't wake up so you left him there, and he's chasing after you to return your sleeping bag.

Oh it's totally fine! ;W; I tried to leave it vague for Klein, so I'm happy he's still there. 8DDD It was gonna be pretty boring with her all on her own.

That sounds perfect! ouo
Seryn Nioreh

Waaah those fawns in your new avatar are so pretty. o: And I'm not even that big of a fan of pink!

Hilarious Businesswoman

geez sorry for the reaaaaaaaalllllllyyy late reply.
we had a super show, so like 60 units went out.
been as busy as a bee, least i got a somewhat
shitty post out.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

KittyKay_66

Oh! Thank you so much! 8D
They're called the Meadow Fawns or something, and they're surprisingly cheap 8D
I like the originals a little better since I'm not the biggest fan of pink either ;A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff