Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time Skip time! What are your plans?

Capture everything! I want a huge team! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kill everything! I want the most powerful 'Mon in the city! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Capture a few and take out as many trainers as I can. 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Is "try not to die" an option? 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
NOT murder the adorable wild Pokemon, like Gwen did. 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
I have no idea. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Gold! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on November 2, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Quotable Poster

User Image

↺ PRESS START!

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
                                          Welcome to the world of Pokémon! This world is a wondrous and beautiful place where Pokémon and humans work alongside each other in every aspect of life. But not everything is as peaceful as we like to think. A new criminal organization calling themselves The Set has infiltrated the world and is bent on stealing as many powerful Pokémon as possible. It's up to the new trainers of the world to grow strong enough to fight The Set and stop them from destroying our peaceful world. But without guidance or help, how are they supposed to manage? Only time will tell if these new trainers are up for the challenge. So, what are you waiting for? A new adventure is about to begin. All you have to do is Press Start!
                                          ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

↺ Created By: Ani Pendragon
                                              ↺ Inspiration: Pokémon, my fanfic, other role plays
                                              ↺ Status: Accepting and Open!
                                              ↺ Literacy: Lazy Literate (3-5 paragraphs)

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Quotable Poster

And so begins a lazy literate role play! I can't wait to see what kind of people we're going to get in here.

Quotable Poster

The rest of the posts are all going up one after the other now. Ahh. I'm so excited.
So I know it's early but I just had to tell you that this looks absolutely amazing! I'm really excited to try and join up.

Quotable Poster

Endless Rhapsody
So I know it's early but I just had to tell you that this looks absolutely amazing! I'm really excited to try and join up.

Hey there! You're not early at all. I'll have the entire thread up within the hour. Thank you so much for the compliment! I hope you stick around.

I'm Ani!
I'll definitely be sticking around. I've been chomping at the bit for something like this. So yea. I'm excited.

And it's nice to meet you. Feel free to call me James. Any variation on my username usually just ends up leaving me confused. Been James for too long now I guess.

Quotable Poster

Endless Rhapsody
I'll definitely be sticking around. I've been chomping at the bit for something like this. So yea. I'm excited.

And it's nice to meet you. Feel free to call me James. Any variation on my username usually just ends up leaving me confused. Been James for too long now I guess.

James it is! I shall do my best to remember that. The entire thread is up now, if you want to take a look!

And yesss. I've been wanting something like this for awhile as well. Eventually, I got sick of trying to find one, so I made this. I actually have a much more massive Pokemon role play I want to do that I'm getting graphics done for, but it probably won't see the light of day until January. Hence, this one!
Ani Pendragon

James it is! I shall do my best to remember that. The entire thread is up now, if you want to take a look!

And yesss. I've been wanting something like this for awhile as well. Eventually, I got sick of trying to find one, so I made this. I actually have a much more massive Pokemon role play I want to do that I'm getting graphics done for, but it probably won't see the light of day until January. Hence, this one!

Yea I just scoped it out. Gonna go get to work on that reserve. Cause you know I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag so just editing an image usually takes me forever. Every time I see a cool post format or something I feel like an old man. "You crazy kids and your new fangled tom foolery!" Anyway, gonna go work on that.

Quotable Poster

Endless Rhapsody

I do believe I mentioned this in the thread, though I might have missed it, but I am totally willing to help with simple post formats and image editing. Being able to edit images isn't a mark of you as a role player, your writing is. But I'm a heavily aesthetic person, so pictures make it easier for me to understand things and hold my attention. So if you need a hand with anything, just give me a shout.
Ani Pendragon

I exaggerate of course. I'm sure I can at least get the photo edited. Maybe. I'll let you know if I decide to quit while I'm ahead. Actually the hardest part of the process for me is finding the image in the first place. Any suggestions?

Quotable Poster

Endless Rhapsody

I find zerochan.net usually has some good images, so long as you know what you're looking for. DeviantArt has some good stuff if you're willing to dig and set all your options to "digital art". A lot of the time I just stalk other anime-esque role plays through Gaia and snag all my pictures that way. Google Images can actually be really useful if you add "art" alongside "anime" after an image. But I find Zerochan works best.

Quotable Poster

Gosh I hope this role play is successful. I cannot wait to have fun with it!

Quotable Poster

Just going to keep bumping to see if I can't attract more people.
Ani Pendragon

Are you opposed to me doing the reserve and profile in first person? I actually do all my posts in third person but I like doing profiles and such in first just cause I feel like it helps me get a feel for the character what with them describing themselves. I just figured I would ask. I know some people just can't stand it.

Quotable Poster

Endless Rhapsody

I would greatly prefer you do them in third so that they are consistent with the rest of the profiles and reserves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff