• Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster
Was it only people who where entered that got the email? I didnt get one, is it possible they just havent sent one to every person yet?
Im a little worried my entry didnt go through pfff

Did you send them your username in that email along with the correct format or link for your picture?

HA WOW I FORGOT TO PRESS THE QUOTE BUTTON INSTEAD OF THE REPLY BUTTON PFF//cries

Yup. I admit though, i ended up sending twice. The first time i forgot my username so i kinda panicked and just sent another one. I was hoping that wouldn't actually like, disqualify me.

Nice avatar btw

Hmm strange, though that shouldn't disqualify you I would think. Especially if they looked closely at both emails and noticed one had your username and the other didn't, it shouldn't be hard to piece that together. The only way you could be disqualified is if you broke the ToS, which I doubt you did. Hopefully they got it though.

And thank you for the compliment!

Yeah, that's what i thought. So either they got more entries than i originally thought and they're just still sending pms to everyone or my mess up made it so i didn't get accepted at all. I really hope its the first one.

You're welcome. ;7;

Let's all hope it's the first one because as a fellow artist that would be horribly disappointing especially after all the hard work you put into it. If it's the second one I suggest we all form an angry mob in protest! I will draw many pitchforks and torches!

Man-Hungry Hellhound

13,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster
Was it only people who where entered that got the email? I didnt get one, is it possible they just havent sent one to every person yet?

Did you send them your username in that email along with the correct format or link for your picture?

HA WOW I FORGOT TO PRESS THE QUOTE BUTTON INSTEAD OF THE REPLY BUTTON PFF//cries

Yup. I admit though, i ended up sending twice. The first time i forgot my username so i kinda panicked and just sent another one. I was hoping that wouldn't actually like, disqualify me.

Nice avatar btw

I wanted to butt in to this convo for a sec-
I had accidentally forgotten my Username too since I was having email problems that day and had to send it through my phone email. (but I had my username on my artwork itself so it never occurred to me) so not only did I confirmation email back saying that they are going through entries and stuff, I got one afterwards asking for my username. SO- it shouldn't have disqualified you. As long as you sent your piece in on time, the only possible thing is that there were quite a bit of entries that they are forking their way through.

King Noob

NekoKuni
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster

Nice avatar btw

I wanted to butt in to this convo for a sec-
I had accidentally forgotten my Username too since I was having email problems that day and had to send it through my phone email. (but I had my username on my artwork itself so it never occurred to me) so not only did I confirmation email back saying that they are going through entries and stuff, I got one afterwards asking for my username. SO- it shouldn't have disqualified you. As long as you sent your piece in on time, the only possible thing is that there were quite a bit of entries that they are forking their way through.

Oh, good! ;7; Thank you for sharing, that's comforting.

Demonic Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
XLuna_Celestex
I wish I could draw.

Me too...

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Man-Hungry Hellhound

13,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
II CuriousAngel II
User Image

what will come first.....radio stations overrun by christmas music...or the results of the contest xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
NekoKuni
II CuriousAngel II
User Image

what will come first.....radio stations overrun by christmas music...or the results of the contest xD

All bets on Christmas music! Though someone will have to let me know when I win since I don't listen to the radio.

User Image

Tetra Oxide's Waifu

Dangerous Widow

Does anyone know where they'll post winners? Will it be in here or will it be a separate thing?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
TentacleMama
Does anyone know where they'll post winners? Will it be in here or will it be a separate thing?

Usually a week or two at the most after the contest end date they would post the winners in the same thread for the contest; or also depending on who hosted the contest there might even be a small announcement to go with the post.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Quote:
TentacleMama

Quote:
NekoKuni

Quote:
Jace Slipster

Quote:
Snorly

Quote:
chiaroscuro13

Quote:
kaelly_4

Quote:
Amecha

Quote:
Artistz

So I posted in the Ask the Admins thing today (Because the curiosity has been killing me!) about what happened to the contest and I was informed winners will be announced sometime this week, so just thought I'd give ya a heads up. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Hellhound

13,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
II CuriousAngel II

Thanks for the heads up!

Tenacious Bunny

Thanks for asking cat_blaugh
I hope they keep the promise smile

Kawaii Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Task Accomplished 100
Can't help but wonder how many they are going through if it's taking this long cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff