Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Bunny

chiaroscuro13

Thank you so much emotion_bigheart
And your pic is so gorgeous, it has so much more expressiveness than mine with the precious memories the paws are sharing cat_3nodding . There more I'm looking at it, the more details I can spot. That is so deliberate and definitely worth a place imo.

As for the white higlights in traditional pictures, I can recommend you and all the other artists "gelly roll" by Sakura and the opaque white from Copic. I use them in every picture, mostly for the highlights in the eyes.

User Image

Dapper Veteran

Snorly
User Image

Yes! I LOVE the Jellyroll by Sakura. It's funny that you mention it smile

That semi-opacity is perfect for highlights! I actually used that same pen for the highlights in Mewothina's hair (amongst other things) in my NPC piece.

I also noticed you have that new copic poster paint product with the brush in the handle.
I seriously considered buy that product simply for the thin brush but some of the reviews I was reading reported difficulty actually using the brush. I still want it though.

Did you use that product anywhere on your Paws piece?

I also expected to see an announcement about the Contest winners last week--per the Ask the Staff event on Mon.
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Shy Pup

9,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
when will we know the winner? confused

Timid Ladykiller

kaelly_4

The last contest took about 16 days for them to announce the winners, so I assume around the same time frame for this. I'm estimating around 26-28th?

Dapper Veteran

Amecha
kaelly_4

The last contest took about 16 days for them to announce the winners, so I assume around the same time frame for this. I'm estimating around 26-28th?

It seems to be anyone's guess.

Yours however seems also to be the best one, I hope you are right smile

Timid Ladykiller

chiaroscuro13
Amecha
kaelly_4

It seems to be anyone's guess.

Yours however seems also to be the best one, I hope you are right smile

XD Hopefully. But then again since its a Halloweenish themed event, they might wait to do the announcement closer to Halloween.

Hallowed Slayer

23,315 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
where are the winners?

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Well since i got an email yesterday from gaia saying they are looking at the enteries i do not think it will be long till we find out the results

Man-Hungry Hellhound

13,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
Legion Of Oreos
Well since i got an email yesterday from gaia saying they are looking at the enteries i do not think it will be long till we find out the results

I was about to say the same thing, looks like you beat me to it lol

King Noob

Was it only people who where entered that got the email? I didnt get one, is it possible they just havent sent one to every person yet?
Im a little worried my entry didnt go through pfff

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jace Slipster
Was it only people who where entered that got the email? I didnt get one, is it possible they just havent sent one to every person yet?

Did you send them your username in that email along with the correct format or link for your picture?

King Noob

Yup. I admit though, i ended up sending twice. The first time i forgot my username so i kinda panicked and just sent another one. I was hoping that wouldn't actually like, disqualify me.

Nice avatar btw

King Noob

II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster

Did you send them your username in that email along with the correct format or link for your picture?

HA WOW I FORGOT TO PRESS THE QUOTE BUTTON INSTEAD OF THE REPLY BUTTON PFF//cries

Yup. I admit though, i ended up sending twice. The first time i forgot my username so i kinda panicked and just sent another one. I was hoping that wouldn't actually like, disqualify me.

Nice avatar btw

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster

HA WOW I FORGOT TO PRESS THE QUOTE BUTTON INSTEAD OF THE REPLY BUTTON PFF//cries

Nice avatar btw

Hmm strange, though that shouldn't disqualify you I would think. Especially if they looked closely at both emails and noticed one had your username and the other didn't, it shouldn't be hard to piece that together. The only way you could be disqualified is if you broke the ToS, which I doubt you did. Hopefully they got it though.

And thank you for the compliment!

King Noob

II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster
II CuriousAngel II
Jace Slipster

Nice avatar btw

Hmm strange, though that shouldn't disqualify you I would think. Especially if they looked closely at both emails and noticed one had your username and the other didn't, it shouldn't be hard to piece that together. The only way you could be disqualified is if you broke the ToS, which I doubt you did. Hopefully they got it though.

And thank you for the compliment!

Yeah, that's what i thought. So either they got more entries than i originally thought and they're just still sending pms to everyone or my mess up made it so i didn't get accepted at all. I really hope its the first one.

You're welcome. ;7;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces