Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Noob

6Sweet Love6
Jace Slipster
User Image
My entry, for anyone who cares.
so cute how much is your art?

Depends. If paypal, then i usually only charge 2 dollars for a chibi like this. If in gold then i dont know, i dont often get commissions on here. xD

Shy Pup

9,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
Jace Slipster
kaelly_4
Jace Slipster
User Image
cute!!!!!

Thanks c:

your welcome ^.^

Timid Ladykiller

chiaroscuro13
So much pressure for cuteness ><

On a side note,
I would like to know the criteria the pieces will be judged on. The rules seem very straight forward but completely abstract in the points pieces will be judged on.

I'd hate to see fellow artists falling victim to the "not a good enough artist" trap if their piece was not chosen based on purely subjective criteria.

Good luck to all entrants though!
I'll be rooting for the traditional artists in particular wink

In the previous contest I noticed they tend to be drawn more to art with backgrounds. They do have a sort of style they're drawn to, from what I've seen, but didn't seem too horribly picky about the entries.

You can see the winning pieces and collection on this page for the last contest. In my opinion they actually selected pieces of lesser skill and quality for the winning pieces and over all selected mundane pieces for the winner as there were a lot of amazing pieces in the entries collection.

Magical Girl

14,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jace Slipster
6Sweet Love6
Jace Slipster
User Image

Depends. If paypal, then i usually only charge 2 dollars for a chibi like this. If in gold then i dont know, i dont often get commissions on here. xD
it would be in gold

Magical Girl

14,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kaelly_4
6Sweet Love6
kaelly_4
6Sweet Love6
kaelly_4

your a mew o.o pika o.o
how cute ^_^

thanks ^.^
how are you today???
im good ^_^ how r you

i'm okay. doing some questing x.x
i see you only have 3 things your questing good luck ^_^

Demonic Inquisitor

13,125 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • New Fan 50
here is mine:

http://setanightsong.deviantart.com/art/Gaiaonline-pawpaw-and-mr-wibbles-486976560

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
So are there gonna be 3 different winners, since there are three paws to draw?

Timid Ladykiller

TayaNyaSonozaki

There will be one overall winner who's piece is best, and three specific character winners.
So four winners overall.

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
Amecha
TayaNyaSonozaki

There will be one overall winner who's piece is best, and three specific character winners.
So four winners overall.

Ah alright thanks for letting me know.

King Noob

6Sweet Love6
Jace Slipster
6Sweet Love6
Jace Slipster
User Image

it would be in gold

//shrug// Then i guess i just let people offer what theyre comfortable paying. Obviously i wont accept super low offers, like, 1 million.

Timid Ladykiller

Jace Slipster

//shrug// Then i guess i just let people offer what theyre comfortable paying. Obviously i wont accept super low offers, like, 1 million.

You should ask 5-20 billion.
The market is kinda haywire right now but you could get more than 20B with the right buyer.

King Noob

Amecha
Jace Slipster

The market is kinda haywire right now but you could get more than 20B with the right buyer.

Seriously? I think the highest offer ive ever gotten is like, 10 million. Which i actually didn't accept but yeah. 5-20 billion would be nice.
Those gold generators eh?

Timid Ladykiller

Jace Slipster
Amecha
Jace Slipster

Seriously? I think the highest offer ive ever gotten is like, 10 million. Which i actually didn't accept but yeah. 5-20 billion would be nice.

Yes, I'm very serious.
Uagh I just noticed the gold gen. So within a few days 10-30b will be more your range. Maybe even more depending on how much the gen gets bought and how long it sticks around.
People will rip you off so I'm not surprised you've been offered in the millions. Your definitely worth 20b, and I'd pay that much no problem for your quality of art. Even more if I was specifically hunting for something in your style. Hell I get paid 20-40B and I'm getting ripped off at that rate.
Try asking for 5b from people if your not comfortable asking for a lot of gold or make a temp bribe shop for a single slot and pick the highest briber. If you market yourself right you'll be surprised at how much your worth.

Edit: my friend sells art like this and her last bribe was about 20B.

King Noob

Amecha
Jace Slipster
Amecha
Jace Slipster

Yes, I'm very serious.
Uagh I just noticed the gold gen. So within a few days 10-30b will be more your range. Maybe even more depending on how much the gen gets bought and how long it sticks around.
People will rip you off so I'm not surprised you've been offered in the millions. Your definitely worth 20b, and I'd pay that much no problem for your quality of art. Even more if I was specifically hunting for something in your style. Hell I get paid 20-40B and I'm getting ripped off at that rate.
Try asking for 5b from people if your not comfortable asking for a lot of gold or make a temp bribe shop for a single slot and pick the highest briber. If you market yourself right you'll be surprised at how much your worth.

Edit: my friend sells art like this and her last bribe was about 20B.

Pfff, so do the gold gens help or//kicked
But thats just my chibi style too. Im not great at anime style art, but im not bad either.
User Image
But thanks for the advice. I'll keep this in mind.
Also, your profile is adorable. I like your art. .o. Do you plan on entering the contest?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
User Image

Blehhhhhh. I tried, I guess. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash