Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeering Conversationalist

I dunno why I keep going on here man.
I guess I just like to think about all the good times I had on here before. It makes me sad thinking how far Gaia has fallen in terms of quality.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
November Days
DJ Twissta
November Days
DJ Twissta
Boring times are perfect opportunities to be creative.
Heck I did this when I was bored a few months ago lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's insane!!

It's Shenron! lol I had tons of caches and I wasn't that interested in alchemy, but I thought I could do something with a colors :3 btw there's a 100 item limit in homes (not including items specifically designed for houses).

I never would've thought to play around with Houses like that smile I wanted to make a joke about DBZ at first but then I realized I was never all that into it in the first place D:

It's one of those things where you try it just to see what happens xD

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
DJ Twissta

That is epic!

I don't really get bored with Gaia...I just get distracted by real life/fantasy worlds in books or anime or what-have-you, so sometimes I go for periods of time without doing much on the site. Other times I'm on it too much. *shrug* I guess I'm easily entertained, though.

Thank you! It sounds like other places just seem more interesting at different times :3
That and/or things just take a higher priority, it could also be the season, if it's a low point on Gaia where there aren't any events/updates or the things that keep you interested.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

DJ Twissta
Salathielly
DJ Twissta

That is epic!

I don't really get bored with Gaia...I just get distracted by real life/fantasy worlds in books or anime or what-have-you, so sometimes I go for periods of time without doing much on the site. Other times I'm on it too much. *shrug* I guess I'm easily entertained, though.

Thank you! It sounds like other places just seem more interesting at different times :3
That and/or things just take a higher priority, it could also be the season, if it's a low point on Gaia where there aren't any events/updates or the things that keep you interested.

That's very true that the season/time of year/event might have something to do with it...I was looking through my inventory at my event items, and it seems like the only event I show up consistently for every year is Christmas. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff