Post suggestions, I'll pay you for them. c: 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Desirable Nerd

meteropkm
Robo_iBenny
meteropkm
Robo_iBenny

so I got a 5 and a 50 so far. Did I win anything or are they already claimed?

I want an 100 on this post

User ImageUser Image

You can only win once, until all are won, then a new list will be put up.
I'm looking through the pages. If you are right and someone else got 50, they will get Kottan. And you will get Tart. BUT. I can give you your own little contest if you'd like. With a pretty big prize. You could keep it, or sell it.

tab tab tab User Image

What do you mean by my own little contest?

And thanks for the items.

User ImageUser Image

Roll (10) (10) sided dice, and if you land on 100, you win Dullahan's Scourge.

tab tab tab User Image

Desirable Nerd

Viva La Spirit
My suggestion: (not doing it for money just wanna help!) Okay, maybe a good idea would be to have like..a little grab bag? Like, put out a little sprite and so many people first to quote you with it win something? Hm.. An art contest, generic but it could get people interested.. Maybe, a mascot contest? Or a trivia contest! Of course, there's always a tektek contest. You could always say..hmm..make it a tektek contest to make the best "cosplay" avi of a character of your choice, OR set up a theme, and have it go from there. Or, there was one thread I visited that, the OP had a contest in which you had to guess the items on a tektek (it was a screenshot so you couldn't click it). First to give a complete list won somethin awesome. O -O It was pretty challenging. OR, you could do a "where's waldo" type deal, have a screenie of a tektek'ed avi and tell people to find a certain item and try to hide it on the avi..xD

User ImageUser Image

Love your idea's. I'll probably try to incorporate them in. Also, you rolled 100, you win an item! I forget which, but I'll send it to you. Probably as a gift.

tab tab tab User Image

Anxious Gekko

Robo_iBenny
Viva La Spirit
My suggestion: (not doing it for money just wanna help!) Okay, maybe a good idea would be to have like..a little grab bag? Like, put out a little sprite and so many people first to quote you with it win something? Hm.. An art contest, generic but it could get people interested.. Maybe, a mascot contest? Or a trivia contest! Of course, there's always a tektek contest. You could always say..hmm..make it a tektek contest to make the best "cosplay" avi of a character of your choice, OR set up a theme, and have it go from there. Or, there was one thread I visited that, the OP had a contest in which you had to guess the items on a tektek (it was a screenshot so you couldn't click it). First to give a complete list won somethin awesome. O -O It was pretty challenging. OR, you could do a "where's waldo" type deal, have a screenie of a tektek'ed avi and tell people to find a certain item and try to hide it on the avi..xD

User ImageUser Image

Love your idea's. I'll probably try to incorporate them in. Also, you rolled 100, you win an item! I forget which, but I'll send it to you. Probably as a gift.

tab tab tab User Image

Really? Yay! I helped!

XD I just saw this as I had posted my reply, so I deleted that.. Also, are you dressin up yourself or little one?

Desirable Nerd

Viva La Spirit
Robo_iBenny
Viva La Spirit

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab User Image

Really? Yay! I helped!

XD I just saw this as I had posted my reply, so I deleted that.. Also, are you dressin up yourself or little one?

User ImageUser Image

emotion_kirakira

It'a all good. I'm not dressing up, but my son is going to be a puppy. >_<

tab tab tab User Image

Anxious Gekko

Robo_iBenny
Viva La Spirit
Robo_iBenny
Viva La Spirit

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab User Image

Really? Yay! I helped!

User ImageUser Image

emotion_kirakira

It'a all good. I'm not dressing up, but my son is going to be a puppy. >_<

tab tab tab User Image

O -O...That has to be one adorable puppy child..

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
Robo_iBenny

User ImageUser Image
You're most welcome dear. ^_^

tab tab tab User Image

; u ;
OH~! Happy Halloween by the way~! c:

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
_MisaBluexX

Yeah I love yugioh for the nostalgia it brings back to me. lol
Aw, well I am glad I can somewhat role play but I can't make posts or threads fancy or anything like that and I really wish I knew how T-T
Yeah and plus yugioh is kind of dying so I dunno who all wants to role play it anymore sadly.

Lol same xD
Oooo yea~ i wish i can do that too ; u ; if only i can~ other gaians can do it for us but like its expensive :<
and true /: if i can roleplay i would totally join you emotion_kirakira lol c':

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
FubukiToki-CR
_MisaBluexX

Yeah I love yugioh for the nostalgia it brings back to me. lol
Aw, well I am glad I can somewhat role play but I can't make posts or threads fancy or anything like that and I really wish I knew how T-T
Yeah and plus yugioh is kind of dying so I dunno who all wants to role play it anymore sadly.

Lol same xD
Oooo yea~ i wish i can do that too ; u ; if only i can~ other gaians can do it for us but like its expensive :<
and true /: if i can roleplay i would totally join you emotion_kirakira lol c':

Yeah and I don't have that much gold anymore to spend like that o-o
Thank you that is nice of you to say. I am not going to make one though because I am having a hard enough time finding one x one yugioh role plays.
My mom just sent me an awkward message that was meant for her bf lolz I am scared for life now! o-o

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
_MisaBluexX

Thank you that is nice of you to say. I am not going to make one though because I am having a hard enough time finding one x one yugioh role plays.
My mom just sent me an awkward message that was meant for her bf lolz I am scared for life now! o-o

Yup i know right? same here o - o
No prob~ ^-^ i hope you find one though c': hopefully~ 3nodding
Lol oh geez XD aha~ happens to me sometimes even from my friends and it's just awkward when you meet them the next time xD

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
FubukiToki-CR
_MisaBluexX

Yup i know right? same here o - o
No prob~ ^-^ i hope you find one though c': hopefully~ 3nodding
Lol oh geez XD aha~ happens to me sometimes even from my friends and it's just awkward when you meet them the next time xD

Yeah and especially with the way the marketplace is now it is hard t have enough gold for anything anymore T-T
I hope so too I keep bumping my thread hoping someone will come and I have become desperate and offered to give away items if they will role play with me..I know it is pretty silly but I figured eh what the heck..maybe it will make someone join. lol
Yeah well I just made the situation as funny as I could and responded with thanks you for the compliment mom! xD

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
_MisaBluexX

Yeah and especially with the way the marketplace is now it is hard t have enough gold for anything anymore T-T
I hope so too I keep bumping my thread hoping someone will come and I have become desperate and offered to give away items if they will role play with me..I know it is pretty silly but I figured eh what the heck..maybe it will make someone join. lol
Yeah well I just made the situation as funny as I could and responded with thanks you for the compliment mom! xD

Omg don't even start with the marketplace ; ~ ; i had to sell my fave items to get some of my quest items. it's like idk anymore /: but yea i agree with you~
Someone will join eventually c': we just have to be optimistic about it~
XD lol what did she say? if i may know lol and that's nice~ xd

Adorable Ante

_MisaBluexX
harleyjam
_MisaBluexX
harleyjam
_MisaBluexX
harleyjam
Hi! Hello~

Hello! How are you?

Kinda bummed. sweatdrop How about you?

Oh no. I am sorry to hear that. What's wrong? I am okay just bored as usual :/

I had to stay up to 2 AM to finish my RRL. And when I'm done with it, I didn't like it. sweatdrop

Aw man that sucks. >_<

I know, just waiting for the small grade now. emo

Anxious Gekko

Anxious Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items