9,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We went to a pet expo today.

Here we are in the car.
User Image
User Image

The dogs got their nails cut, lots of treat, and tons of attention.

After all the excitement Emmett was tired.
User Image
He is laying with his head in between the front seats. (He's seat belted in so that's as far as he can get.)

Anyway we had to stop at a store on the way home. As I was pulling into a parking spot the dogs started freaking out. They were barking and growling and for a second I didn't know why... Then I figured it out. There was a "bad guy" who they apparently thought was going to attack us.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Oh noez, the evil Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-flailing Tubeman!

Our old dog tried to protect us from a statue once. It was 3 children running; to be fair, it did look pretty animated. We just about died laughing...

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I love how he looks at you with this "Human, I know you mock me, but you do not understand. Those things come alive at night and eat little children. I must protect my small human." expression.

9,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AraTeran
Oh noez, the evil Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-flailing Tubeman!

Our old dog tried to protect us from a statue once. It was 3 children running; to be fair, it did look pretty animated. We just about died laughing...

Those evil fake children were obviously about to attack you. rofl Dogs are hilarious.

9,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xXFurygeistXx
I love how he looks at you with this "Human, I know you mock me, but you do not understand. Those things come alive at night and eat little children. I must protect my small human." expression.

xd He wasn't going to let the tube man anywhere near his small human. I've had people walk up to my car while I'm waiting in it with the dogs and kids and start talking to me; the dogs never care. But the tube man half way across the parking lot? Psychotic murder.
Awww, so cute.

One of my dogs, Bullseye once tried to protect me from an inflatable cow. It was about the size of him and he did not like it. It didn't move, it just sat outside beside someone's tent. But every time we passed it, he would walk sideways and stare at it. He wouldn't turn his back to it. Silly mutt-face xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff