• Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Black Angel of Chaosx
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
right? although I don't want to see them do the GBA connectivity thing that they did with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, the game was fun, but the idea of needing 4 hand helds for multiplayer sucked.
I loved that game and such amazing graphics for the gamecube but unfortunately never got to use the multiplayer due to that fact of connecting your gba to your gamecube... infact things were harder back then to link everything together so I'd be surprised of if Nintendo couldn't do it with the current 3DS and Wii U technology. I just hope if they do do that then they add cool DLC like they did with Mario Kart Wii everyweek.
yeah, I got to the last couple levels of the game but was unable to complete it, because without someone to hold the chalice, it's impossible to beat the final boss....I think it would be cool if people with the 3DS version could battle people with the Wii U version of Smash Bros, because I have friends that don't have a Wii U
Ahhh, well good to know I wasn't the only one who didn't complete the game but if you could battle 3DS to WiiU OMG that would be so awesome xDDD Nintendo could REALLY do good with something like that. I would hope one day they do something like that with pokemon also....Something like their doing with the 3DS games except make a console version, people kinda wanted that since Pokémon Stadium.
I'm still waiting for a Pokemon game (I wish for Wii U) where you start in Kanto and go across the regions and it ends in X/Y or whatever the most recent one is by then. They could even do it like the show where you pick one pokemon to keep and the one you choose resets to level 1 but keeps its move set.
Sounds cool except for the level resetting thing but aside from that sounds great and they PROBABLY would get some many Wii U sales if they did that, like it would go thru the roof. IMO it could be like the original silver and gold where you start in Jhoto and then end up in Kanto, 2 gens per game so it doesn't end up being super confusing and awk with the avalible pokemon and or regions .... but idk your idea sounds good too. I just hope it happemns, needs too.
my reasoning for the level resetting (of the one chosen pokemon) would be an incentive to actually train it so it can be usable without one hit KOing every pokemon in the next region. It is also based off the fact that in the show, Ash keeps Pikachu in every region, and Pikachu's move set starts the same and then adapts to the moves in that region, and I'm assuming in theory, they write it as if Pikachu were to start all over again level (strength) wise. I suppose level 5 would be more appropriate than 1.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
yeah, I got to the last couple levels of the game but was unable to complete it, because without someone to hold the chalice, it's impossible to beat the final boss....I think it would be cool if people with the 3DS version could battle people with the Wii U version of Smash Bros, because I have friends that don't have a Wii U
Ahhh, well good to know I wasn't the only one who didn't complete the game but if you could battle 3DS to WiiU OMG that would be so awesome xDDD Nintendo could REALLY do good with something like that. I would hope one day they do something like that with pokemon also....Something like their doing with the 3DS games except make a console version, people kinda wanted that since Pokémon Stadium.
I'm still waiting for a Pokemon game (I wish for Wii U) where you start in Kanto and go across the regions and it ends in X/Y or whatever the most recent one is by then. They could even do it like the show where you pick one pokemon to keep and the one you choose resets to level 1 but keeps its move set.
Sounds cool except for the level resetting thing but aside from that sounds great and they PROBABLY would get some many Wii U sales if they did that, like it would go thru the roof. IMO it could be like the original silver and gold where you start in Jhoto and then end up in Kanto, 2 gens per game so it doesn't end up being super confusing and awk with the avalible pokemon and or regions .... but idk your idea sounds good too. I just hope it happemns, needs too.
my reasoning for the level resetting (of the one chosen pokemon) would be an incentive to actually train it so it can be usable without one hit KOing every pokemon in the next region. It is also based off the fact that in the show, Ash keeps Pikachu in every region, and Pikachu's move set starts the same and then adapts to the moves in that region, and I'm assuming in theory, they write it as if Pikachu were to start all over again level (strength) wise. I suppose level 5 would be more appropriate than 1.
Or have a pokemon bank where you keep all pokemon collected from each game and in online gameplay you could pick from any of the pokemon you collected and battle that way. So technically you'd always have a new starter per gen and it doesn't cross over. Do you think Nintendo will ever get around to something like this?

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Or have a pokemon bank where you keep all pokemon collected from each game and in online gameplay you could pick from any of the pokemon you collected and battle that way. So technically you'd always have a new starter per gen and it doesn't cross over. Do you think Nintendo will ever get around to something like this?
I hope so, but I suspect if they were to release a new pokemon game it would be a battle one, like Battle Revolution for Wii, I was able to aquire Pokemon Stadium (the original) and a transfer pak, so i prefer that over BR tbh I thought BR was terrible. It would be cool if they made another Pokemon Snap, the gamepad could work with the sensor bar to work as a camera

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
I hope so, but I suspect if they were to release a new pokemon game it would be a battle one, like Battle Revolution for Wii, I was able to aquire Pokemon Stadium (the original) and a transfer pak, so i prefer that over BR tbh I thought BR was terrible. It would be cool if they made another Pokemon Snap, the gamepad could work with the sensor bar to work as a camera
Ahh, Pokémon Battle Revolution unfortunately I didn't purchase due to low ratings and such but I heard it wasn't like Pokémon Stadium 1 or 2 but kinda random... How did it work and I heard there was going to be a pokemon tekken game kinda lol

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Ahh, Pokémon Battle Revolution unfortunately I didn't purchase due to low ratings and such but I heard it wasn't like Pokémon Stadium 1 or 2 but kinda random... How did it work and I heard there was going to be a pokemon tekken game kinda lol
it was fun, in the beginning, but there were no mini games, no single player, no story no anything, just battles...Yeah Pokken Fighters, I heard they weren't sure if theywere going to bring it to the west or not, I have heard they were going to try it out in arcades in japan first to see how it does., but i could be wrong, haven't checked in a long time and IGN isn't the most reliable source for info lol

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
Z3R0437
it was fun, in the beginning, but there were no mini games, no single player, no story no anything, just battles...Yeah Pokken Fighters, I heard they weren't sure if theywere going to bring it to the west or not, I have heard they were going to try it out in arcades in japan first to see how it does., but i could be wrong, haven't checked in a long time and IGN isn't the most reliable source for info lol
Wow that game sounds kinda sucky... :/ I would think the Wii would have a much better game than someone on N64 due to technology and whatnot but guess Nintendo was lazy with that one.

And Well if Pokken Fighters does make a appearance over here I think it would sell crazy... also I think they could have did something like that with pokemon but smash style. I would love to see something like that....

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't wait to get myself a wii u and the new smash brothers >w<
According to Sakurai himself, the "true potential" of Smash Bros. wasn't realized in the 3DS version.

Quote:
As for differences between the versions of the game, Sakura stated that an announcement – possibly a Nintendo Direct – highlighting the exclusive features of the Wii U version that will show the "true potential of Smash Bros." was currently in the works and will be released soon.

Exclusive features and content aside, I will always prefer the Wii U version over the 3DS version for the local multiplayer ecosystem(Crowding around a TV with friends instead of focusing on separate small screens is infinitely more appealing to me) and controls alone.

Portability, lower barrier of entry for single player, and higher install base(It's safe to assume the Wii U version won't sell nearly as much as the 3DS version no matter what) are the only advantages the 3DS version has for me.

Of course, those factors are likely the primary concerns for some.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
June B Lovely
Awesome!!! ME too along with some more Wii U smile games

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Essential Essence
According to Sakurai himself, the "true potential" of Smash Bros. wasn't realized in the 3DS version.

Quote:
As for differences between the versions of the game, Sakura stated that an announcement – possibly a Nintendo Direct – highlighting the exclusive features of the Wii U version that will show the "true potential of Smash Bros." was currently in the works and will be released soon.

Exclusive features and content aside, I will always prefer the Wii U version over the 3DS version for the local multiplayer ecosystem(Crowding around a TV with friends instead of focusing on separate small screens is infinitely more appealing to me) and controls alone.

Portability, lower barrier of entry for single player, and higher install base(It's safe to assume the Wii U version won't sell nearly as much as the 3DS version no matter what) are the only advantages the 3DS version has for me.

Of course, those factors are likely the primary concerns for some.
Well I agree with you that I would prefer a experience like that with the Wii U and more immersive multiplayer online but I would hope that the Wii U version of smash did trigger a high jump in sales so it would be a lot more fun for everyone playing.

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June B Lovely

I played a little bit of the 3ds version and its so FANTASTIC ITS EVEN BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. i wish i had my own copy to play already ;w;

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
June B Lovely
June B Lovely

I played a little bit of the 3ds version and its so FANTASTIC ITS EVEN BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. i wish i had my own copy to play already ;w;
Wow, lucky... Well the wait for the Wii U version is almost out!! ^^ Any plans on getting it?

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June B Lovely
June B Lovely

Wow, lucky... Well the wait for the Wii U version is almost out!! ^^ Any plans on getting it?

I want to! im debating on getting it right away or savingmore money and waiting for a price drop on the game and wiiu

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items