Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Anubutt

So today the much anticipated newest installment of Smash Bros. was released. It got me thinking, it's not uncommon for the artists to create a freebie for new game releases (among other things).

As I came to the GCD I was inspired to think up creative SSBxGaia topic.

-If the npcs were characters in a SSB game, what would be their regular moves in combat?

-If your avatar was a character in a SSB game, what would be its abilities?

-Any fun Gaia themed stages or items ideas for a SSB game?

I'd have to give Main's set some thought. At bare minimum, he'd use his pitchfork for combat and maybe even utilize his old zOMG! ring. Thinking quickly in regards to recovery...since he can't fly and his nitemare wings are just decoration, perhaps he could be assited by his imp friends or his magical flying giftbox. Actually thinking about this reminds me of when I turned Main into a character in a game called Graffiti Kingdom (a sequel, only in terms of coming out after, Magic Pengel, which was a game for ps2 where you drew characters and used those drawings essentially for battling).

For Gaia themed stages obviously the different towns. Maybe even specific places/forums (Art Arena maybe). And there are tons of items on Gaia obviously, but which would be perfect for a SSB game?

Slumbering Tengu

There should be an assist trophy that acts much like the Nintendogs/Resetti ones
but instead of a Nintendog/word bubble blocking your screen it's unreadable fishing capchas
just appearing all over the screen and slowly obstructing your view of the field rofl

Logan's smash move should have something to do with destroying bots
I would expect one of Josie's attacks to be an earring fling at the very least

It's both hard an easy to know what my character would do in SSB game
considering that my character was created for D&D and all that
there'd be a lot of punching/kicking (since she's a monk)
with some sword stuff thrown in and maybe some pecking
but at the same time I can't think of anything super SSB-worthy for her to do

Personally I'd also hope to see some zOMG areas for stages
Zen Gardens is my personal favorite for obvious reasons >_>

Shadowy Loiterer

“Today the city, tomorrow the world.”
"Tomorrow the world, and - " he calculated quickly,

A stage could be on top of Gambino's tower and it collapses and you have to jump down pieces of debris and avoiding other pieces.

"on Friday the universe! Good, that leaves the weekend free..."
I just realized there is no Smash Brothers under the rock I've been staying under. I guess I wouldn't know what to want from it or understand the reference if the artists made such an item.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Hmm character comparisons, I figured the following would apply:

Marth=Gino (both in the fact that build seems similar and they're very girly)
Samus=Sentinel (especially with the power suit destruction, seems very apt considering the manga)
Pikachu=Rufus
Link=Edmund
Zelda=Louie (see summer Olympics for major fail then suddenly becoming powerful, also, princess)

Uhhhhhh fighting style, Slick would probably be more like DK, Bowser or Gannondorf in terms of being a brute/heavy tank.

Biggest Anubutt

Pengaana
There should be an assist trophy that acts much like the Nintendogs/Resetti ones
but instead of a Nintendog/word bubble blocking your screen it's unreadable fishing capchas
just appearing all over the screen and slowly obstructing your view of the field rofl

Logan's smash move should have something to do with destroying bots
I would expect one of Josie's attacks to be an earring fling at the very least

It's both hard an easy to know what my character would do in SSB game
considering that my character was created for D&D and all that
there'd be a lot of punching/kicking (since she's a monk)
with some sword stuff thrown in and maybe some pecking
but at the same time I can't think of anything super SSB-worthy for her to do

Personally I'd also hope to see some zOMG areas for stages
Zen Gardens is my personal favorite for obvious reasons >_>

Interesting chose of characters. Logan def could use his Wolverine style fishing hook claws.

Biggest Anubutt

Kaos Incarnate

A stage could be on top of Gambino's tower and it collapses and you have to jump down pieces of debris and avoiding other pieces.

Ah, I see it as a mix of the Ice CLimbers stage and the pokémon balloons. 3nodding

Shadowy Loiterer

Main Page Nitemare Headba
Kaos Incarnate

Ah, I see it as a mix of the Ice CLimbers stage and the pokémon balloons. 3nodding

Pretty much 3nodding

Creeper Bunny

My taunt would be twitching all 4 of my bunny ears. And shaking my butt at the camera.
My close-combat would involve knives, and long distance would involve fire and plant zombies.

I want there to be an airship stage. Or stages like that one shooting Thanksgiving game (basically, Frontier skies had lots of cool stages). Special summon Gwee and Rock Puppy items, anyone?
...Carl could be on of those rare items that screws eeryone else over.

Mother Zurg (or any of the main Zurglings) would be interesting characters. There are lots of possiblities for moves. And 02 could be in the taunt

Biggest Anubutt

babyl10
My taunt would be twitching all 4 of my bunny ears. And shaking my butt at the camera.
My close-combat would involve knives, and long distance would involve fire and plant zombies.

I want there to be an airship stage. Or stages like that one shooting Thanksgiving game (basically, Frontier skies had lots of cool stages). Special summon Gwee and Rock Puppy items, anyone?

Mother Zurg (or any of the main Zurglings) would be interesting characters. There are lots of possiblities for moves. And 02 could be in the taunt

*throw rock item*
*hits opponent similar to bonsly*
*wakes up from rock form and pounces on closest person who didn't initially throw him and goes for a second big hit*

Creeper Bunny

Main Page Nitemare Headba
babyl10

*throw rock item*
*hits opponent similar to bonsly*
*wakes up from rock form and pounces on closest person who didn't initially throw him and goes for a second big hit*

I meant for the Rock Puppy to be like a creature from a Pokeball, but a Mr. Saturn-like item works even better rofl

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I feel like I would be pikmin/oligar
. With Diedrichs.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Kaos Incarnate

That would be awesome xD and if you're not careful you hit the side of the tower lol.

Trash Vampire

Man honestly now I'm just thinking about genderbent Von Helson twins and let me tell you I am so into this

Biggest Anubutt

Abbacus
Man honestly now I'm just thinking about genderbent Von Helson twins and let me tell you I am so into this

Well I initially meant Ian and Louie, lol sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces