Welcome to Gaia! ::

What have been your experience with people on gaia?

Almost everyone has been nice to me! [awesome experience] 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Most people have been nice to me [good experience] 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Some people have been nice [ok experience] 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
I come into contact with few nice people [fair experience] 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Most people I have met haven't been the nicest [unpleasant experience] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Most people I met are mean [bad experience] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I hardly go into town knowing I'll have a horrible experience [extremely bad experience] 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Anything worse... [super duper horrible experience] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Anything worse than above :'x 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on October 8, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I would like to hear your feedback on how you've experienced gaia :O thank chu heart

Conservative Mechanic

i try to be nice

ive seen and met many kind people here so they do exist but there are plenty rude people as well

u just gotta deal with it and know who to talk to

Enduring Regular

I see a fair bit of hate, harassment and so on but apart from the odd person looking for negative attention people have been largely okay.

everyone ive talked to end up being a creep

Mezo Panda's Widow

Magical Bear

Enduring Goat

I see a lot of friendly people here

Bloblike Galaxy

I'd say, gaia is nice once you get to know it

But that's just a polite way of saying we're a bunch of assholes and you just get used to it.

Dangerous Genius

Depends on the day, time & place on gaia. Like, I don't even know. Just depends.

Dangerous Genius

Fragmented_Shadow
I'd say, gaia is nice once you get to know it

But that's just a polite way of saying we're a bunch of assholes and you just get used to it.
User Image
Art By: N u a g e D e P l u i e

Most people just act mean.
Others are pretty easy to get along with.

Big Tipper

To be totally honest, it really depends on who you find to talk to. I'm truly kind to people until they do something terribly wrong and I put them in their place, but i rarely do that if it's no that bad. I don't mind meeting friends and sometimes it's even hard for me because even though I have no idea about them and visa versa, people still seem to judge just by the way your dressed or anything of that concept. I honestly thing that it shouldn't matter what we all look like, but rather find out more about one another...

You all are probably going to judge me for the post, but I don't really care what you say. This is my opinion and not everyone has to agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff