over 10 years 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 >

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It's been 6 years since I've been on this site. What are the best ways to make gold now? I see everything had gone outrageously overpriced since I was here last.
The only thing I know and do is, buying seasonal Items on the marketplace and hoarding them, waiting for the right time to sell them. Making Profit.
Don't waste your time on Games.
Some People say, Alchemy would be great.

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Paperworm
The only thing I know and do is, buying seasonal Items on the marketplace and hoarding them, waiting for the right time to sell them. Making Profit.
Don't waste your time on Games.
Some People say, Alchemy would be great.

So it really hasn't changed that much lol

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

For me it's mostly been collecting things to sell in Towns. Non-brown bugs especially.
And selling the tickets I get from Blackjack.

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Young Master Aibiki

For me it's mostly been collecting things to sell in Towns. Non-brown bugs especially.
And selling the tickets I get from Blackjack.

I still have a ton of stuff from towns from when I played before. They were never worth anything before. I wish I could play some of the gaia games on my phone. Would be so much better

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I'd do Daily Chance every day, as it grants faaaaaar more gold than it used to. It also grants charms for Go Fusion, which you can either save to use to make items or else sell for a decent amount.

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Salathielly
I'd do Daily Chance every day, as it grants faaaaaar more gold than it used to. It also grants charms for Go Fusion, which you can either save to use to make items or else sell for a decent amount.

What's the go fusion? That's new, at least to me

Festive Investigator

If you've got trash bugs or fish horded I'd totally put them into lots of like ten or so and sell them off.

go fusion is a system where you use charms to make items. It's in the shop tab

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

a_vampire_dream
Salathielly

I don't fully understand it myself, but it's one of the tabs on the header: GoFusion. It also has its own forum. I think basically you collect heart, star, and diamond charms, and you need certain amounts of each to craft various items. I suppose it's like a simplified alchemy. There are also unique charms that are only granted during events and the like. Sorry I'm not much help.

Long-time Pumpkin

Most people just seem to buy their way to richness these days though!~ emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yamiangie
If you've got trash bugs or fish horded I'd totally put them into lots of like ten or so and sell them off.

go fusion is a system where you use charms to make items. It's in the shop tab

Sounds like a plan, 6 years ago this stuff was literally trash lol. You couldn't even sell it

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Salathielly
a_vampire_dream
Salathielly

I don't fully understand it myself, but it's one of the tabs on the header: GoFusion. It also has its own forum. I think basically you collect heart, star, and diamond charms, and you need certain amounts of each to craft various items. I suppose it's like a simplified alchemy. There are also unique charms that are only granted during events and the like. Sorry I'm not much help.

You've been a great help. =D thanks hun

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lolicon Jr
Most people just seem to buy their way to richness these days though!~ emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Yea well I'm broke so that's not gonna be me haha

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

a_vampire_dream
Salathielly
a_vampire_dream
Salathielly

You've been a great help. =D thanks hun

No problem, and good luck. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas