Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

Hey guys, if any one here has ever bought the PS3 CD of DCuniverse online the next legend is you. Can you please tell me if it's worth it? Like I bought it at walmart for 53 dollars......I want to know if I got my money's worth. Has any one ever gotten it?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Is that what they're saying now?

There is no 'legends' in DC Universe. You don't play as a hero or villain. You play as a sidekick. You're the guys who clean up the messes while the real heroes, all established DC heroes and villains, go do the important work.

Invisible Friend

Milady Chris Lightfellow

There is no 'legends' in DC Universe. You don't play as a hero or villain. You play as a sidekick. You're the guys who clean up the messes while the real heroes, all established DC heroes and villains, go do the important work.
lol nooo u actually do beat up super villains, in this game you are not a sidekick of any one..i mean u get mentores but you dont follow them around and crap razz idk. i played it before...i jsut want to know if what i bought is worth it ._.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You get missions from them and then you do what they tell you. You're a sidekick.

demigvix's Senpai

Silent Protagonist

16,600 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
@OP - There's actually no point in buying the game disc at Walmart since the game itself is free to play now. The disc unlocks their premium tier membership now that you don't need it to play the game. However, if you just buy a $5 DLC you automatically become one so it's not worth it unless you just want to collect games. It may or may not come with a legends character or some style exclusive to the disc version but it's nothing that can't be purchased with in-game currency.

Milady Chris Lightfellow

But there is though? Legends is a PVP instance in DCUO where players can pick a hero or villain like Superman, Batman, Sinestro, Arkillo, etc. and fight against other players. And actually, Legends is a good learning tool for players who aren't used to the rock, paper, scissors fighting system in DCUO.

Dangerous Genius

Mix Master Maha
You get missions from them and then you do what they tell you. You're a sidekick.
Not really, thats like saying that everyone that is a member of the Justice League is a Sidekick... they need to have an organized system especially when suddenly a huge Minority of people all over the planet have superpowers.

They give you full availability of their weaponry and technology including training facilities... Plot wise The villain side treats you more like an underling where as The Hero side treats you more like soldiers being sent out to the battlefield.
DCUO is a f2p hack n slash MMO. Create your character, pick your powers (most is dlc, but its all unlocked with legendary membership of like $15) it has a level cap of 30, then you get to end game content, which is where the game picks up and hurls you into certain major storyline content. I've been a active member for years, and its a wholly worthwhile game. Like all MMO's however, its better to play with a friend. Don't watch YouTube vids, you'll be sorely disappointed by that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff